Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 pm
Meena smiled and Ka bounded towards Toka and glomped her. "Hiya" Meena picked Ka up and droped him. he squeaked and jumped at his mom. Meena looked and countedsix pups. she promised to watch the pups so she had to keep six in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 pm
"Grrr! I'm gonna get you!" Toka growled as she playfully swiped at Ka.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:30 pm
Ka smiled and jumped at Toka again. Meena nugded satkai nocking him over  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Toka ducked quickly. "Ha!" She barked happily. Satkai let out a yelp of surprise and stumbled to the ground.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:38 am
Ka squeaked when he hit the ground and bit at her tail. Meena smiled and nudged satkai again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:32 pm
"No fair! There are so many of you! But I won't give up!" Satkai growled in a high pitched voice and playfully attacked Meena.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Meena smiled and tried to get out of the way but Ka jumped and landed causing the ground to shake and meena tumble to the and satkai landed on meena "OOf" Meena woofed. Ka jumped on Meena and satkai.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:02 pm
"Grrrr! You are heavy!" Satkai complained. "Toka help!" (where is that other person we rped with?)  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 pm
Meena barked a laugh. and Ka bit Satkai's snout playfully. "I'm not that heavy am I?" Ka smiled. ((I don't know they get on but they don't roleplay anymore I'm thinking about taking Demitri back. sence he is really my rpc)) Demitri smiled and tackled Toka. "He ain't helpin you. he has to get through me" Demitri bit Toka's ear playing a little rougher then Meena Ka and Satkai.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:21 pm
"Hey I'm a she!" Toka growled playfully and nipped at Demitri's paw.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Demitri smiled and nipped back. "I knew that." he grinned and bit her ear again. Meena smiled. Ka rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting Demitri" "What do call what your doing?" Ka blushed. "Playing" Ka wasn't paying any attention to satkai he was staring at his mom.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 pm
"Sure you did!" Toka laughed before giving Demitri a lick on the muzzle. Satkai shook his head. "No, you'ren't. I'm just messing with you." He growled.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm
Demitri blushed and licked her ears. Meena laughed. Ka smiled and bit Satkai's ear. Meena shook her head and sat up and watched the little one's play.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:05 pm
"Hey! That hurt!" Satkai growled as he tried to pull away from Ka. Toka gave a yip andd encouraged her brother. "Take 'im down Satkai!" She barked.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:43 pm
Meena barked encouragement too. Ka puuled on Satkai's ear. Demitri smiled "copme satkai your sister can take more then you can. Ka's a whimp find his weakness" Ka growled and shot a glare at his brother.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff