Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

foxtailhimea

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:24 pm
walsmk2
Haha ITS MINE!!! I got the elemtal skinny thingy too. Ill help out once I get my new hair.

i guess you don't want my papers? i sent you a trade, i will cancel them now. its been three days anyway..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:19 am
thats cool walsmk, the elemental skin is cool ^^
what head are you thinking about?

edit: is razz going to be on today??
just wanna say hi =P  

Sky144

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:31 am
Ugh,I'm here but for now.I'm going to be busy for most of the weekend because....

I was actually sick with a bad fever so I couldn't go to school so I have to do loads of homework and study for three major tests on the same day.

The next reason is that my cousin is having his wedding soon today and I think everybody is having a party tomorrow so I'll be busy.

P.S.Voting started for this week and be sure to vote me a 10,people.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:20 am
Made some updates.

1.)I made my new quest.Walsmk,I know our avys look similar but I couldn't find a better mask.If any of you could find one,let me know.I'm keeping the cap though XD

2.)New game.Dot Hack GU related.

3.)I am soon planning to hold an art contest for my new Dream avy.I'll probably stick with this one for a while and stop questing.So,if you wish to send me a drawing,PM me and I shall give you a good gift.

4.)Well,I'll be busy for the weekend so later.

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:16 am
hi raz, and bye bye XD
take care of yourself, hopeefully you'll get better
and goodluck for the tests..
have fun on the party ha ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm
Ya sorry about the trade, Im too poor at the moment even for paper. Maybe in a few days, or a week or so. I just spent a lot of money on the elemtal skin (thanks Raz.) so I dont have any gold anymore.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:34 am
Man,am I angry.

I been bothered by a certain person here at the Legion of Helpers.So far she have been blaming me and tried to use the tiniest things to warn or even ban me from the guild.I'm not going to say the name but to hell with her.I'm quite angry now.I just read a post with her saying she'll rant me for protecting a friend of mine.Man,she's such a pain.I feel like asking dronze to rant her since I am getting absolutely tired of her and using the tiniest things to ban/warn threat me.And she's the one that went ahead and protected a person flaming at me in Beach's topic.

God,am I p*****

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:11 am
That sounds extremely annoying, I wish I could help, but I have no idea what is going on.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:45 pm
I'm going to try dealing with it for now.Thanks though.

Anyway,I bought myself a Flame Sword and made a new game.Tell me 4 of the 5 Games that Mario is going to be in for the Wii.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:10 pm
woot i am puppet skin! anyway i just got around to posting on here again reason procrastination  

Ollie Holmes

Dapper Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:30 pm
Woo, I'm posting! And who plays WoW? I play also. Main's lvl 25 on the Hyjal server....>.> <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:30 pm
hows your wow going?? unfortunately i don't ply WOW repressed memories (that nick is long.... but don't know where to cut @.@)

and sorry that i couldn't help with anything raz.  

Sky144

Helies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:32 pm
I play WoW, my main is a lvl 70 on Turylon (haha, its my bros).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm
Raz, you know you can count on us to support you, you just need to tell us how.  

tilbear
Crew

Sky144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm
you okay now raz??  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items