Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:20 pm
Zeke Ren
When's the last time yoda's had a shower?That's the real question,talk about major stank.

Maybe that is why Yoda wins all his battles. He scares them away by his stench.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:22 pm
then how would the rest of the jedi put up with him?
the jedi have always been a very clean people, ever since they moved here from france.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:02 pm
Cale Darksun
the jedi have always been a very clean people, ever since they moved here from france.
Jedi come from France?

How come they fight so good then? Napoleon was a Corsican.... Joan of Arc was born by foreign parents....

Jedi being french doesn't make sense. If jedi are french, then Coriellians must be... French!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:25 am
Who would win a fight?...

LUKE SKYWALKER or JESUS CHRIST

Taking all bets out back

Lets get it on!  

Lord-Alcon

Lord-Alcon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:26 am
Cale Darksun

Family Guy... nice  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:51 am
Lord-Alcon

Taking all bets out back

Lets get it on!

Skywalker looses because he'd whine he can't fight god. and Jesus would pwn his a**.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:48 am
Lord-Alcon

Taking all bets out back

Lets get it on!
Jesus  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:57 am
Luke because i hate religon xd  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:25 am
NickCpointless
Luke because i hate religon xd
Nothing wrong with religeon.

However, i do believe some versions of prostelization is a bit over the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:50 pm
i think Luke would win... Jesus would turn the other cheek and prevent god and his angels from protecting him, lest he be accused of sin.

Luke might whine a bit, but he'd have to slice him eventually.. i just wonder if Jesus can be killed when he doesn't want to be....

...he /is/ human...  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Luke is one badass motherkriffer. He proved it in The Swarm War.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:09 pm
I think jesus would win. Jesus would never raise a finger to strike luke, and luke being a jedi, he cant really bring himself to strike an unarmed man. Jesus would begin to tell some stories and subtly change luke's h2o rations into wine, so luke would increasingly get himself drunk and more manipulatatable. then Jesus would convince luke to join his religion, which the intoxicated luke would do wholeheartedly because jesus is such a swell guy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:52 pm
Cale Darksun
I think jesus would win. Jesus would never raise a finger to strike luke, and luke being a jedi, he cant really bring himself to strike an unarmed man. Jesus would begin to tell some stories and subtly change luke's h2o rations into wine, so luke would increasingly get himself drunk and more manipulatatable. then Jesus would convince luke to join his religion, which the intoxicated luke would do wholeheartedly because jesus is such a swell guy.

good point..
but Jesus says never to manipulate in order to convert...he's rather reserved, and says only to preach what you believe and leave. if the seeds fall into fertile ground, faith will grow. if they fall onto rocks, there's nothing you can do.

i think the situation you described is kinda...forcing the rocks into fertile soil, which is against Jesus' nature. besides, Jedi-ism is a religion mostly akin to eastern religions. i doubt Luke'd be converted too easily.

the best point is that Luke couldn't really attack, as it would have to be in self defense. and Jesus wouldn't lift a finger. however, Luke has attacked aggressively before, so it's a possibility. otherwise it's a stand still.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:01 pm
However, Mara Jade falls in love with Jesus, creating jealousy for Luke, who attacks Jesus to protect his woman!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:16 pm
XDD that's a good possibility..  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games