Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"hey thats cold" she said laughing, she splashed him again smiling
he ducked his haed under water and came out with full cheeks he then shot water out of his mouth at her
ha ha
she shook the water "oh its on" she said and jumped in splashing him, she laughs jumping on his back
he ducks under water with her on his back and swam under an ice flow with strange glowing fish swiming next to them he then cam up on the other side
cold enough?
"y-yes" she said shivering, her teeth chattering, she smiles her lips a lightish blue color "v-v-very c-c-cold" she said still holding onto him
kiba sat her down on the ice flow
there is a volcanic door if you want to go there?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:32 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"hey thats cold" she said laughing, she splashed him again smiling
he ducked his haed under water and came out with full cheeks he then shot water out of his mouth at her
ha ha
she shook the water "oh its on" she said and jumped in splashing him, she laughs jumping on his back
he ducks under water with her on his back and swam under an ice flow with strange glowing fish swiming next to them he then cam up on the other side
cold enough?
"y-yes" she said shivering, her teeth chattering, she smiles her lips a lightish blue color "v-v-very c-c-cold" she said still holding onto him
"s-s-sure" she said hugging herself (gtg soon, have to get up...family coming over at 10 in the morning T T well night XDD)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cold enough?
"s-s-sure" she said hugging herself (gtg soon, have to get up...family coming over at 10 in the morning T T well night XDD)
kiba lifts her up and ferrys her back to where the door is
ok lets get going then
kiba carrys her to a green door wit a fire crest on it he walks in and comes out onto a beach
here we are
{ok then}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cold enough?
ok lets get going then
kiba carrys her to a green door wit a fire crest on it he walks in and comes out onto a beach
here we are
{ok then}
"t-thank you" she said looking around, she smiles feeling the warmth that he gave off and the place gave off (cya, if i can get back on kk later)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:37 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok lets get going then
here we are
{ok then}
"t-thank you" she said looking around, she smiles feeling the warmth that he gave off and the place gave off (cya, if i can get back on kk later)
kiba lays her out on the ground
here you'll be warmest that way with the sun hitting you directly
{cya}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 pm

(Wooot. An inflation. I wonder if it's too late for me to eat the breakfast)

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 am

if you want to you can)
vasily busied himself with briefly cleaning the apartment, if he was going to leave her alone in this place he wanted it to be reasonably clean. besides if it was clean it would make things easier for her to find.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:21 am

(...I log out, you come in. You log out, I come in...)
She started eating the breakfast Vasily had made for her. After she finished, she opened the door of her room to check out the weather outside. It was pretty, not a single dark cloud in the sky.

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 am

Krusadin
(...I log out, you come in. You log out, I come in...)
She started eating the breakfast Vasily had made for her. After she finished, she opened the door of her room to check out the weather outside. It was pretty, not a single dark cloud in the sky.

*Logen smiled and watched over them all*

[Rawr! biggrin ]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:28 am

(Grrrrrr.....!)

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:43 am

Krusadin
(Grrrrrr.....!)

[why grrrrrr.....!?]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:45 am

(.....'Cause it's sexier than Rawr?)

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:00 am

Krusadin
(.....'Cause it's sexier than Rawr?)

[you think so? i like Rawr better razz ... well thats just me(the snowtiger Lawwer) 's opinion biggrin ]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:07 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok lets get going then
here we are
{ok then}
kiba lays her out on the ground
here you'll be warmest that way with the sun hitting you directly
{cya}
"t-thank you" she smiles and looks around

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 am

[what form is serena in?]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games