Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Ka raised his head and smirked "you accusing me of something?" Ka challenged. He growled. "His mother died. He's been wandering by himself for four months. As for your other question. we're aquaintances" he said this but his fur around his face turned a very light shade of pink meaning that if you weren't sharp you would not have caught it.
Meena looked from Eiwen and to Ka to landing her eye sight on Niera. Meena sized her up and watched her eyes. She didn't notice that Niera was blind.
Hunter-James became silent but his tense little body quivered as if he was ready to run.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am
((this is hard to fit in a character!))

(Sarafina enters, very late)

Sarafina came behind Meena, she wasn't sure what exactly was happening but she knew she would on Meena's and Eiwen's side. Sarafina looked at the Ka once more, she knew she must have been dreaming. No, it was real. Sarafina came to Meena's side ready to attack if needed but the problem was mostly in between Ka and Eiwen. Sarafina met eyes with Neria, Sarafina bared her teeth ever so slightly, some thing was different.

Raven moved his head to the left smelling others, his teeth bared as he stood up. He moved to where the wolves were, three new comers. Raven stood by Neira's side but was well enough away. Raven looked at the three new ones and then his claws dug into the ground when he saw, Sarafina.

Sarafina turned her head to Raven and kept her self from growling at him. No words passed through Sarafina's or Raven's jaws only silence while the others tried to straighten things out.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm
Hunter-James looked at the new wolves just coming in and bolted running as fast as his little legs would take him. Ka trotted after him and sped up ever so slightly. Hunter-James' legs were weak and they soon colapsed under him. Ka took that piont in time to lift him by the scrufff of his neck and carry him back. Ka placed the pup near to Niera's haunches. Hunter-James closed his eyes and tried ignoreing all the scents. Ka took his place at Niera's side and touching his side to her's. His gaze fell on Eiwen again.
Meena looked at Eiwen and she stepped back but remained at his side. The gesture was her way of showing he was in charge but she was second and about as much in charge as he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Eiwen growled again, and his eyes remained narrowed at Ka, but he shifted his stance slightly to show he was relaxed. "I'm sorry to have judged you." He dipped his head in appology but then took a firm step foward, being sure to make enough noise for her to hear it. "If I may?"

Neira rubbed her neck along Hunter-James' side and licked his ears in reassurance. "You may..." Her brow furrowed in a question, but she didn't exactly fear her brother, just didn't quite trust him.

He stepped forward and then rubbed cheeks with Neira, much to her surprise, and he felt her flinch back. He realized maybe he should have warned her. "It is good to see you again... You never let me say thank you before you left."

Her milky azure eyes were wide in astonishment, but softened and she returned the gesture to her brother. "I see you've found a mate?" She could smell Meena's scent mingling intimately in his coat, but wasn't sure if she'd met the other wolves with Meena ever before. "And who are these?" She smiled, but her gaze didn't wander over the faces as they should have had she sight.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 pm
Sarafina looked toward Meena, she wanted permission to speak but couldn't wait. Sarafina looked straight at Neira, she knew she was blind. "I am Sarafina," Sarafina said in a stern tone but not moving an inch forward.

Raven watched Eiwen's every move as he came closer, a low growl manged to reach his jaws when Eiwen touched Neira. His tail swished in annoyment to very gesture he made near Neira.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Ka nodded and watched Eiwen as he came forward and stiffened when he touched Neira. Hunter-James smiled and then stared at Eiwen and backed up snarling at the brute. Meena looked down at the little pup and growled slightly. Hunter-James quieted and cowered low to the ground. Demitri raised his head. "I'm Demitri. Meena's son." Feros bowed his head. "I'm her other son, Feros" Ka stared at his old family and just watched them.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Aurlana waited quietly.
(Sorry i'm not on that much! No computer at home so i have to us the libraries.. sorry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Neira studied each voice in turn, Sarafina's terse, firm tone, Raven's growl, Demitri and Feros younger voices, obedient and respectful. "I take it, Raven, that you are not too keen on my brother?" She turned so that he'd now she was addressing him and put out a paw to rest on Hunter-James' tail to quiet him. She sighed and closed her eyes. "You've changed, brother." She could not only smell it on him but also he felt very different to her. More complex? Independent... "You're a ranking member of the pack now?" Her eyes grew widen wit interest. "And Meena..."

Eiwen just stood, watching his sister. What was it that she seemed to sense or see or whatever it was that he could not? Her thoughts were disconnected as if she were receiving far more information than he was getting from the other wolves' short replies. "Hmm..." His tail swished and he remembered the lone wolf still watching them. He growled back in reply to Raven.

~~ I know it's bad timing in the story, but this will likely be my last post for the next two weeks. I have finals coming up and need to concentrate on them, so sorry for inconveniencing you all. I'll be back by May! heart

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 am
((it's not prob that you will be leaving but try to check back in!))

Raven wanted to jump at him but resided and made a grave glare at Eiwen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 pm
Meena looked towards Neira. She kept quiet though.
Demitri stared at his brother challenging him. Feros was staring but was more curious then anything.
Ka snarled and stepped forward as did Demitri. Hunter-James' whimper made him step back. He sat and placed his tail on on the young pup's back. His ears twitched as a moose's bellow sounded around the meadow. A cow and her calf wandered into the meadow to the east of the group of wolves. Hunter-James looked over at the moose and sat up. He sprang forward and sprinted towards the calf. Not going fast but was speeding up quickly. Hunter-James sprang up and latched him self on the back of the calf. ungodly claws digging into his prey.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:47 am
Sarafina stood by Demitri and barked threateningly back at Ka, she knew that she shouldn't have done it but she did to defend Demtri. Her stance showed that Sarafina and Demitri were mates.

When Raven noticed this stance of her's he grew jealous.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Ka smirked and looked in the direction that Hunter-James took off at. He stood and printed forward disappearing for a moment and the reappearing at the calves side. He jumped and rammed his body into the calves. The calf went down and wnet down hard. He bit into the neck and slowly suffacated it. The cow (momma moose) stared at the wolves and slowly made her way out of the meadow. Meena watched her once son and then looked bcak at Neira. Demitri brushed his tail against Sarafina's. Ka dragged the calf close but away from the otehr wolves.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Sarafina watched Ka and every move he took. Even though was just a ghost, or that is what Sarafina thought he was she had almost no idea, she didn't trust him a bit.

As for Raven he gave them a sly grin he was glad Ka was here, for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Hunter-James began chewing on the hind left leg. Ka smiled and trotted back towards the group. Meena growled to herself. Ka looked at Raven adn smiled slightly. He then stared at his brother. Demitri snarled and leaped forward. Meena growled and started forward as well.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm
Sarafina followed Demitri sternly.

Raven gave Ka a nod, Ka had Raven's respect. Thats when he came over to caracass.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games