Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:31 pm
Kendra looked up at Tramer blankly, not understanding what he was saying. When he finished, she just told him. "You don't get it, I don't posses any magic whatso ever! That's why...I druther not talk about it. But I'm telling you, I don't have magic. I would know if I did. Believe me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:47 pm
"There's no point arguing with him. You'll only end up proving yourself wrong."
TY had remained standing as the teams were finally decided, despite that others had adjusted to more comfortable positions.  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:30 pm
"Kendra!" Shmitty yelled to her "Stop doubting yourself. I beleave in you, and if Tramer says you have a gift then embrass it... Please beleave in yourself" saying all this ontop of Odin who wouldnt stop troting in circles intell shmitty konked the back of his head. the horse reacted by bucking him off, shmitty landing hard on his back. "ow Odin, why you do that... made me scrap my arm " the horse jest knade again like it was laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am
"You want to know why?! Fine, I'll tell you. My own family! Thats why! I left them. They hated me, because I couldn't do magic. I wasn't like them. They tested me and tested me. Happy now? You know now that I don't have magic." She said a bit sharply, getting up and stalking away. When she was far enough, she wiped her face to prevent the coming tears. "At least they don't know about.....that yet." She murmured.  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 pm
"Tramer where is the map you had? I would like to look it over again," Epotheros said just as every one was preparing to leave. "I do believe I saw two trails emerge from a fork just a few miles from here and what the map presneted, I do not think they stray to far apart and will connect with eachother as it nears the mountain. If you would be so kind to bring up that map again so I can verify and gauge the distances between trails."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:30 pm
Shmitty was about to speak out to Kendra again but jest as he started to speak, his aword started to hum loudly, the spirt of his sowrd was yelling at him "Shut up now!!! your not helping her foolish boy, Jest stay out of you commrades bussnies, and only worry about your own" shmitty started to replie "but." the sword cut him off. "Shhhut it!" Shmitty shut his mouth and looked at the ground, he didnt take the words lightly, now he would never try to help somone out with there problems

((the People who can heir the spirit if they choose is Tramer, Larien, Kendra))  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:46 am
When she re-gained most of her composure, Kendra walked back to the others, her eyes fastened on the ground, not looking at anyones faces, and not mumbling a single word.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:14 pm
((Wow, I had some catching up to do.))

Standing up from her sharpening, Rosette walked over to Kendra, "If it makes you feel and better, my family didn't want me either." Rosette said for only Kendre to here. "So I left, when I came back a few years later to check in from the sidelines. The whole village was burned down. And the last thing I told my little brother, was that one day I'd come back to take him on a adventure. It has been the only promise I haven't kept. But with the luck of the plants, I will meet in the endless forest, and he can show me where every thing is." With that, Rosette walked over to her horse, and walked it over to her group before mounting up.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:58 pm
Tramer gave a slight chuckle as Kendra gave her story, he wasn’t trying to be rude he just found it hummer us that she was so convinced she held no magical energies, thou Tramer was only able to see and gage her power with his altered eye it was still difficult for him to understand how someone much less her own blood could assume she held no power, “do you call me a liar…I can see your power resonating from your body as all those gifted in magic, you are what you are no mater what you have been told…take this, its yours” Tramer said approaching Kendra and preceding to place the crystal in her hand closing her fingers around it, “the map is over there on the ground Epotheros, right were I left it” Tramer said pointing to the map “Epotheros, I believe Kendra should travel with my group for the first leg of are journey, I will teach her the basics of magic, then once the two paths meet back up she can rejoin your group, dose this sound acceptable to you?” Tramer asked Epotheros walking back toward Larien.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:40 pm
Shmitty started to think about his problems, like his sword said to... remembering the battles he fought, and the war he won with his assasination of the scorpion king, remebering how it took him a day to completly infultrat the castle and and how it only took him only minutes to leave, he had fought for so much and gained nothing for it, except for the freedom of others, others who hated him, Hated him for being a half breed of two diffrent races. he started to quistion himself, why did he fight for others, others who didnt care if he died or not. why was he so kind or maybe he was truely a fool, knowing no one would ever except him.
he started to single himself from the group, staying far to the side and out of everones way, he become a loner again, he was used to being alone...
Odin followed him and he mounted the beast, sitting back tell the group was ready to move.  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 pm
“Shmitty! Before you get to far I have to speak to you about something very important as soon as we depart…” Tramer said watching him distance himself from the group, quickly Tramer returned his attention to Epotheros whetting for him to answer  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:08 pm
Kendra looked down at her closed fist. "Psh, what does he know." She mumbled, placing the small sliver of crystal into her money pouch and walking over to Shmitty. "Is everything okay?" She asked softly.  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Epotheros walked over to the map and picked it up off of the ground. After a few sweeping motions with his palm over the surface he examined it. "Seems I was correct," Epotheros told them as he traced his fingers along both routes. "The distance between the two trails varies, but it never exceeds two miles and has an average divide of several hundred yards. Also Tramer you may take Kendra with you if she wishes, but Ty will have to come with us." Epotheros then went over to shadow and hopped up onto his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:54 pm
"Of course." TY muttered just loud enough to be overheard.

((hey Ep! how come the Nin-jas stopped?))  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:42 pm
TY Charns
"Of course." TY muttered just loud enough to be overheard.

((hey Ep! how come the Nin-jas stopped?))

((I have been way to busy with papers to draw a strip. Should have one tuesday though.))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games