Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:15 pm
FogSage
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
!WARNING! Angst rant!

I have been feeling morbid and depressed lately. I can't get to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning central time, I sleep till 2,3, 4 in the afternoon, I've lost inspiration to draw, though I still force myself to for all the commissions I owe people. I constantly feel like pressure is being pushed on my heart. All this has been happening since I left Texas. I can't handle being without my mate, I didn't realize how true it was till I left. Now I wanna go home, but my mom doesn't have the money, so I'm stuck. My mate said he's gonna come get me after my birthday, but i can only hope that's true.

Dear me..........

Why couldn't you stay with your mate? Does he have an apartment or something where you could stay?
My mom wanted me to come and visit her. I didn't want to but I was forced to by her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:42 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
FogSage
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
!WARNING! Angst rant!

I have been feeling morbid and depressed lately. I can't get to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning central time, I sleep till 2,3, 4 in the afternoon, I've lost inspiration to draw, though I still force myself to for all the commissions I owe people. I constantly feel like pressure is being pushed on my heart. All this has been happening since I left Texas. I can't handle being without my mate, I didn't realize how true it was till I left. Now I wanna go home, but my mom doesn't have the money, so I'm stuck. My mate said he's gonna come get me after my birthday, but i can only hope that's true.

Dear me..........

Why couldn't you stay with your mate? Does he have an apartment or something where you could stay?
My mom wanted me to come and visit her. I didn't want to but I was forced to by her

Well......she's your mother........I don't know.

And how can you be "forced" by her? Surely you don't live with her any more, do you?  

Izzy Izzero

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:30 pm
Izzy Izzero
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
FogSage
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
!WARNING! Angst rant!

Dear me..........

Well......she's your mother........I don't know.

And how can you be "forced" by her? Surely you don't live with her any more, do you?

I was 16 when I left to be with my mate, I'm gonna be 18 on the 15th. I was basically underage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:22 pm
oh wow..you're younger than i am...  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Rainey_angel81
oh wow..you're younger than i am...

I'm almost 18, so........>_>

I see your predicament. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:46 pm
*rubs the back of her head* So I'm waiting for my mate to come get me after my birthday....He said he will...he told me not to worry and that he's gonna get everything prepared  

Alektorphobia

Sacrificial Lamb of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:32 pm
*takes in a deep breath, holds it and falls down as she screams* Okay, I feel better...not really...but its pretend...

...I don't feel like talking about it...so I guess if you're really curious just type it out in a Pm...because I'll be signing off to cry myself to sleep here soon.

...My "best friend" Left me...last July...and she's been doing her damndest to make my life a living hell since...she's constantly picking on me and making fun of me and throwing s**t at me. I love her more than i love myself...she's the best friend I could have asked for, but she's changed...and I just want to live my life peacefully, but she keeps it from happening...everytime I have something good going for me...she crushes it...everytime I think I'm okay...and over this stupid s**t, she does something that makes me want to cry my eyes out....I don't know how much more I can honestly take.

We go to the same school, and I can't transfer...I avoid her as much as possible...and I just...I want to bite her....so hard...I can taste her blood in my mouth, and her skin is left on my teeth....I want to choke her until she's blue in the face and then smile when she dies....
...but I won't...and not because its against the law, but because a part of me...a large part of me...still loves her as my best friend...even though she's made it clear she hates me by posting all about the school that I'm a furry and exaggerating about what I do (We live in a small town)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:19 am
Sacrificial Lamb of Hate
*takes in a deep breath, holds it and falls down as she screams* Okay, I feel better...not really...but its pretend...

...I don't feel like talking about it...so I guess if you're really curious just type it out in a Pm...because I'll be signing off to cry myself to sleep here soon.

...My "best friend" Left me...last July...and she's been doing her damndest to make my life a living hell since...she's constantly picking on me and making fun of me and throwing s**t at me. I love her more than i love myself...she's the best friend I could have asked for, but she's changed...and I just want to live my life peacefully, but she keeps it from happening...everytime I have something good going for me...she crushes it...everytime I think I'm okay...and over this stupid s**t, she does something that makes me want to cry my eyes out....I don't know how much more I can honestly take.

We go to the same school, and I can't transfer...I avoid her as much as possible...and I just...I want to bite her....so hard...I can taste her blood in my mouth, and her skin is left on my teeth....I want to choke her until she's blue in the face and then smile when she dies....
...but I won't...and not because its against the law, but because a part of me...a large part of me...still loves her as my best friend...even though she's made it clear she hates me by posting all about the school that I'm a furry and exaggerating about what I do (We live in a small town)

I live in a small town also, and I can tell you that nobody cares about me being a furry.

Best advice: if she's trashing your life, do the same to her. An eye for an eye and all that. Stand up for yourself. If she's acting like that, then she is CLEARLY not your friend, and thus deserves no respect from you.  

FogSage

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:46 pm
Wow. Asphy's younger than I thought.

Now I need advice.
What should I get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day? Something small enough to mail, but I want it to be special. Short of sending myself in a box (and I don't think FedEx or UPS will send me to UMR) I have no clue.

I am such a bad gift-giver.

Now, to Sloh.
Pacifist that I am, I don't think revenge is the right answer. That'll just make things worse. You'll hit her, she'll kick you, you'll knock her teeth out, she'll break your arm, and so on and so on. Things just escalate and don't get any better. Try sitting her down and talking to her. Has she ever been bothered by your furriness before now? Did you recently "come out" or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:55 pm
Sacrificial Lamb of Hate

Normally, my regular advice would be to fight back. But seeing as how Rigu is correct in her assesment, you can't really do much of anything. Well. Nothing that is legal anyway. If she is doing this, then she is not your friend, but should be considered one who would hurt you at any turn.

I am afraid that I do not have the nessesary advice to give to you, because I have never been in this situation before. But I can tell you this. Fighting back at her, will only make things worse. The best you could do, is to attempt to dispell any rumors that come across you, and disolve her lies for what they are.  

Angel Natavi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:02 pm
Sacrificial Lamb, you don't have to fight back, but you do have to stand up for yourself. I understand where you are going with the pain of loss. One of my friends and I had a falling out about a year ago when we tried to share a dorm room. It just didn't work out and pretty much killed our friendship. Thankfully, she didn't try to lash out, but I understand what you say when you want to wring her neck and yet still somewhere in the back of your mind hug her at the same time.

I'm not sure what the fight or falling out was over, but next time she tries something on you, you just need to go up to her. Look her in the eyes and tell her to stop. Let her know that your not going to let her keep hurting you. You also need to stop trying to avoid her, that just feeds her urge to bash you because she can sense your insecurity. Let her know your not someone she can toy with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:05 pm
Why is everyone surprised at my age? How old did you people think I was? xD  

Alektorphobia

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:14 pm
20. I myself am only nineteen and yet people think I am around thirty or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Like, I dunno. Twenty...five. ^^' (Don't eat me, Miz Asphy!)

Okay, now for some HAPPY NEWS!
As you may or may not know (or even care), about three weeks ago, there was a fire in my bedroom. All my stuff was burned, and the rest of the house was so badly smoke and heat damaged that it's unlivable; I'm currently staying at my grandma's. BUT the next few months of my life are gonna be fun.

MARCH:
- HOPEFULLY a trip to Missouri to see my boyfriend. If I'm lucky, we'll be dropping him off down here in Arkansas, where he'll be spending his Spring Break. (If I'm REALLY lucky--which I doubt--Mom'll let me stay with his family for that week. I doubt it, but hey, a fur can dream! *grins*)
- Spring Break! Even though I'll be spending it with my grandma, hopefully a friend and I will be going to the mall and I'll get to make a Build-a-Bear! *grins*
- My birthday! I'll be seventeen!
APRIL:
- A band trip to Louisville, KY to play in the Music in the Parks contest! Huzzah! Plus, there will be SIX FLAGS!
- The best news of all: With any luck, I'll be MOVING BACK HOME IN APRIL! HOORAH!  

Rigu Ryu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:10 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

20...or so.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games