Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Kat sits down on a Rock and look's at the sky and Sigh's "All alone...again" she Rolls her eye's and lays down on the Rock and yawn's  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:41 pm
irishdawg69
He looked at Sasuke. "Why not take advantage of your enemies? I am bound on oath to the dark one and the oath binds me to the family..." He stopped at that, refraining from saying anymore. He swore an oath, but oaths could be broken if they went against his wishes.

sasuke looked at him. "i shall keep my eye on you" he said.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 pm
she threw a dagger at him "hush boy, i dont care" she growls, she rubbs her temples "kratos dont leave please" she said trying to calm down, she nodds "alright, the sooner the better, i want this thing out"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat sits down on a Rock and look's at the sky and Sigh's "All alone...again" she Rolls her eye's and lays down on the Rock and yawn's

get off the ******** rock and come party b***h  

mt_high_girl

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:44 pm
Kratos looked at River. It was now up to her to decide. He let out a sigh as he slowly walked into the light. His red hair shone brightly along with his arm. His dark eyes contrasted in the lights as they refocused he watched Sasuke.  
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh Hi Max, What?" she sit's up and looks at her "What do you mean?"  

iLacey

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1
she threw a dagger at him "hush boy, i dont care" she growls, she rubbs her temples "kratos dont leave please" she said trying to calm down, she nodds "alright, the sooner the better, i want this thing out"

sasuke cought the dagger and glared at her. "i shall not trust him until i am proven wrong" he said. (hey look at the magic rp thingy april!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

lets go party *flashs everyone*  

mt_high_girl

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:46 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

sasuke cought the dagger and glared at her. "i shall not trust him until i am proven wrong" he said. (hey look at the magic rp thingy april!)
"well then ill do so" she glares back, she sees Kratos and stares at him "so thats what you look like" she smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
fine but first i need to get a skiff from the king to get you to xanthor  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat Coiver's her eye's "OMG! PUT YOUR SHIRT DOWN MAX! and Sure I guess Where is the Party?"  
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(aah! my eyes!!....wait...nvm....oohh what a sight lol.)  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:48 pm
Kratos stopped again. "What have I done to prove you right?" He looked at River. "Yes...what I look like...not what I did."  
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine but first i need to get a skiff from the king to get you to xanthor
"okay" she looks at him confused then shakes it off  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"well then ill do so" she glares back, she sees Kratos and stares at him "so thats what you look like" she smiles

sasuke looked at him and put a hand on his sword. he would not trust him guy for a second.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games