Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 425 426 427 428 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starstigress

1,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm
;o Archery Club? Sound exciting!~

I finished my first day of working at F.Y.E. I'm gonna have fun with all these discounts ~~ I believe I get about 30-40% off being an emlpoyee, plus whatever discount event is going on in the store, plus my use of my backstage pass which gets me an additional 10% off thereof.

And saw the most adorable Kon bookbag.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 pm
Working for a store you love, is awesome. I worked in Suncoast, EBGames and now Game trader (all 3 being part-time) and loved it. Suncoast was my favorite. I wish I could go back in time and work there again. emo

I used to participate in archery. Ever since I really injured myself (10 years ago...?) I never picked up the bow again. I still have my compound bow in the basement, if I ever want to get back into it. Perhaps... in the future.  

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Hello all... Did you miss me? Sorry for my prolong disappearance... School hit me hard and fast...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm
D; Oh, mai. Sounds epic...

First day wasn't too bad. I just have to learn how to be a better saleswoman (getting write ups for not selling x amount of whatever sound somewhat silly to me, but hey). This place actually show concern for me as an employee, as well. At McDonalds, we have over 60 employees at any given time. At F.Y.E here, it's only about 8. I've met all but two, and they all have a great sense of humor ('cept for this one guy that's always like "D8 what in the world are you even talking about??")

Customers are hilarious too >__> There's this guy who comes in and only gets dinosaur related movies. There's another guy who always used to call on the phone, so one day they just addressed him by his real name to get him to just hang up from being so flustered, but now he's come to expect it and he gets upset if they don't. There's a lady that always asks for free popcorn because one day she won a popcorn tub in some sort of contest loong ago. And things of the like...

On a side note, my all time favorite customer at McDonalds would be~~ A guy who had complained that the sweet tea on his meal was more than a dollar (at the time they were running an add about sweet tea only be a dollar) with his Filet o Fish meal. Meals have to amount to the same price, regardless of drink (fountain drink, bottled water, sweet tea,..) so he demanded that his sweet tea only be a dollar, which meant that each item of his meal had to be wrung up separately. Normally the meal would cost only 5.30$, but his individual order came up to over 7$ - Which he paid for... ~_~  

Starstigress

1,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

theMeji
Crew

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 pm
Hello there, Chaos. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm
I made this.

User Image

For this

HERE  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 pm
theMeji
Hello there, Chaos. :3

User Image
Did you miss me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 pm

вιɛ σσвιɛxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Raises hand~ I missed you chaos! D':
Where have you been all my life?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image  

Ubie Boobie

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 am
User Image
Pennsylvania... Where else?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 am
No one likes my crown? >w>  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Starstigress

1,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 am
;3 Does it come in pink?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am
It's meant to be evil @w@  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Error-tan

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 am
ヽ(`Д´)ノ Grrrr!!~

Don't you know; the devil wears prada.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 am
The Lady Delerium and I talk often...User Image

Hey guys how's it going?

I've had a fantastic day complete with pro photography & editing lessons, trampolining and keeping kids occupied up at a georgeous farmhouse and I got paid for it xd

I'm one happy bunny atm.

Now pondering art...

... well the inspiration comes from somewhere.

Psyri

Blessed Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 pm
The nude reality
ヽ(`Д´)ノ Grrrr!!~

Don't you know; the devil wears prada.

Actually, the Devil usually wears white.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 425 426 427 428 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games