Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smirking at Loki’s words, Tony took advantage of their situation. Slipping over the god, he straddled the god’s hips and grinned down at him. “You better get used to it.” Tony said, leaning down and kissing Loki’s lips before laying a kiss over his mark. “Or I will have to tickle you every single day.” He threatened, fingers attacking Loki’s sides once more but stopping quickly. Laughing softly to himself, he sat back, looking over his lover underneath him. “The most important thing to me is you being happy Lo. I want to give you everything.”  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:41 am
MDaylus

Loki brought his hands up to hold onto his mate's hip when Tony straddled the god. Rolling his eyes when he was told he better get used to it he lifted his head to meet the kiss but gave a soft moan as he layer back when his mark was kissed. Loki of course did not expect to be tickled again so soon and squawked again squirming. Tony stop quickly this time and laughed causing Loki to smile and chuckled. "You have given me everything and more." Loki assured his mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “Yet I still have more to give you….as long as I’m alive I will have more to give you.” He said, leaning down to kiss Loki. Kissing down Loki’s jaw, he nuzzled on the mark. “Everything I can possibly offer is yours my mate.” He said whispered against Loki’s skin. “You deserve it all and more….You’re my mate, a prince of two worlds, a hugely powerful magic user, a caring parent and lover, There is nothing I wouldn’t give you.” As he spoke, he began to drag his teeth over the mark.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man proclaimed that he still had more to give him. "You need not give me more than I have." the god argued. Still though he didn't fight the kiss and his eyes fluttered as Tony nuzzled the mark sending shivers through the god. Loki's breath hitched when Tony whispered that everything he could possibly offer was his, that there was nothing his mate would not give him. Teeth dragging over the mark had the god arching with a soft cry and words dying on his lips of how there were things that his mate would not give, not yet. "Tony..." Loki breathed. His body felt alight, every nerve waiting for the man's next touch.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Enjoying Loki’s reactions, Tony continued to tease him, teeth and tongue torturing the mark, fingers slipping under Loki’s shirt and skimming over his skin tracing muscles and remembered marks. He quickly grew tired of that and moved, eager tugging at Loki’s shirt to remove it so he could see his lover properly. The genius couldn’t hide his smile at the sight. Days lounging on deck had tanned Loki’s pale skin ever so slightly. It wasn’t nearly enough to really be a tan, but enough to make Loki not look like a complete ghost. Of course, Tony knew that would be gone once they were home, so he memorized the picture now. “My beautiful lover.” He murmured, leaning down to kiss over Loki’s collar and down his breastbone, hands wandering lazily.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to squirm underneath Tony when the man teased him with his tongue and teeth driving him crazy. The mark seemed to be more sensitive anytime when the intention was to bring pleasure. Despite being lost in the pleasure of the mark Loki was aware of Tony's hands beneath his shirt skimming over muscles and scars. Lifting his back to allow his shirt to be pushed up and helping pull his shirt off when Tony tugged on it he in turn pulled at Tony's shirt to tell him to remove it but lay back letting Tony remove it. Loki smiled as Tony did looking over his mate as Tony admired the slight change in the color of his skin. The words that followed the admiration had the god blushing but the god did not offer protest or turn away. He merely stretched out as Tony kissed down his neck to his breast bone and the god's own hands came up to trace along Tony's body.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki pull his shirt off without complaint. The genius had long gotten over any shyness about his body in front of his mate. Relaxing into Loki’s touch, Tony leaned into it a little, eager for the attention. Despite the sheer amount of free time they’d had together, they really hadn’t done this on their little vacation, choosing instead to just enjoy cuddling and being close without interruption. But what better way to spend on what could potentially be their last night out here? Kissing across his chest, Tony took the time to leave small love bites here and there, lips and fingers exploring every inch of Loki’s skin. “You still taste like ocean.” He smiled against Loki’s skin. Moving back up, he eagerly nipped along the long column of Loki’s neck, intent on teasing Loki and having him enjoy this for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony leaned over a bit relishing in the attention that Loki gave him. He was quite happy to see his mate enjoy it although it was a ghost of what they were probably going to get up to. It pleased the god however to make what could be their last night on the vacation a memorable one. Green eyes fluttered closed once more as Tony set out to mark the god's chest. "Still?" Loki questioned surprised since had showered well earlier in the day. Perhaps it was the windy sea air that clung to his skin but loki cared not when tony nipped his back up his neck. The god sucked in a deep breath knowing that this was going to a long drawn out pleasure. Something he would trade with tony when the man least expected it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slept soundly through the night, more than content being pressed so close to his lover. The rising sun woke him however, and he let out a small groan, hiding his face against Loki. Like he’d guessed last night, there was a steady ache in his body, but he tried to ignore it, wanting to sleep longer, to enjoy Loki’s warmth wrapped around him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 am
MDaylus

sleeping through the night seemed not to be a problem for wither of the men wrapped in each others arms. Loki did not wake with the ring sun his face already buried against tony. The groan issued from the genius however did cause him to stir a bit with a disgruntled noise before he settled back down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Letting a tired smile spread over his lips at the noise from Loki, Tony nuzzled him gently. As he was slowly waking up, he began to remember what they were supposed to be doing today. As much as he’d like to go back to sleep and stay in bed, he knew Loki would want to be up early for this. “Morning Sleeping Beauty…..time to get up.” He murmured into Loki’s ear, nipping at it lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another slightly disgruntled noise when Tony nuzzled him. It was quite obvious that god was not keen on waking from his slumber. Shifting a bit beneath the blankets as Tony spoke Loki began to wake up. There was a point where he was lingering on the point between waking and going back to sleep however the n** to his ear sealed the deal on waking. Loki lifted his head startled and drowsy unsure what was going on until he found Tony not moments later. Laying his head back down with a noise of complaint, "what?" he questioned not remembering yet the plans for the day as his brain was still hazy with sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki jerk his head up and gave him a little grin. Waiting for Loki to put his head back down, Tony began to nuzzle at his temple, kissing his cheek softly. “Time to wake up babe.” He replied simply, tracing his fingers down Loki’s spin lightly. "You promised to work a little magic for me this morning."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight pleased hum when Tony nuzzled and kissed his temple. He offered no protest to the man telling him it was time to get up and merely shivered as fingers ran down his spine. However when Tony spoke about him having promised to work some magic for him he looked up. Concerned greens eyes locked onto Tony. "You are in pain?" he questioned reaching a hand out and forcing some healing magic through it and into Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games