Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:21 pm
neon blue penguin
*jumps madly into library weilding a bo staff with a knife at one end and a kunai at the other then throws shuriken at lupinewarrior*
*hand turns and deflects them as if they were nothing*a new person and with enthusiasm good  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:27 pm
*walks into the library* what is happaning  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:28 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*walks into the library* what is happaning
just a new student not much to worry about ragnos *hand turns back to human*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:32 pm
*turns toward dark rider and lunges with staff poised for a strike* im no student *quickly disapeaers and reapears behind dark rider and strikes*  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:34 pm
neon blue penguin
*turns toward dark rider and lunges with staff poised for a strike* im no student *quickly disapeaers and reapears behind barkrider and strikes*
oh well your very weak*body turns to its true form and blue flames wrap around him*i guess ill just imprison you
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:37 pm
not a chance *disapears in a red flame and apears in front of you and slaps a form seal on your chest*  

neon blue penguin

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:38 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
*turns toward dark rider and lunges with staff poised for a strike* im no student *quickly disapeaers and reapears behind barkrider and strikes*
oh well your very weak*body turns to its true form and blue flames wrap around him*i guess ill just imprison you
User Image
baku slams his fist in the ground apiller hits lupien warrier  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:39 pm
neon blue penguin
not a chance *disapears in a red flame and apears in front of you and slaps a form seal on your chest*
*looks at the seal and rips it off*hahaha was that a attack or did i just feel a light breeze i wont even grace you with a fight in my true form it would be way to easy*turns human and the flames turn red and engulf entire area*
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:40 pm
ideotic hulk
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
User Image
backu i am on your side have you lost your mind?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:42 pm
*turns into fire and dissapears voice echos around the room* you cant even touch me if you cant find me!  

neon blue penguin

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm
lupinewarrior
ideotic hulk
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
User Image
sorry  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm
neon blue penguin
*turns into fire and dissapears voice echos around the room* you cant even touch me if you cant find me!
oh*eyes turn a golden color and reveil the things that are hidden in the room*a wolfs eyes are desinded to see what cant be seen so a lycans has the smae abbility*reaches hand out and grabs the enemy out of the air and slams him into a wall*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:45 pm
*as logen appears, she said:* " hello there how have you been, and what is happening, and umm who are you?" *she said to Backu*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:46 pm
ideotic hulk
lupinewarrior
ideotic hulk
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
User Image
sorry
its ok just be more carefull  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:46 pm
neon blue penguin
i can pillers shoots every were  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games