Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Rainey_angel81
.Eco.Hart.
I've been reading this for a while; what is DoomNeko doing? Planning some kind of vacation; or just moving to some place out of town? O.o

Sorry for being random; just don't want to go back dozens of pages. >.<;

Doom's moving out away from her evil parents and going to live in Canada. this is all without letting her parents know of course

I already happen to live in Canada. XD
Just moving from one side of the country to the other;
Quebec -> British Columbia. :3

And they will know.
I'm leaving them a letter to discover and read afterwards.
At first they'll think I'm bluffing. Most likely they'll call around all my friends to ty and find me. Then, they'll realise I was being serious.

My dad told me to "GTFO" if I'm unhappy with their dictature. I'm taking it to heart.

Also, I realised with horror that September the 4th's a holiday for Canada. D'OH. So yeah, parents will be home then. BUT I've already found a solution. :3

Gonna sleep over at my best friend's on the night of Sunday to Monday, where I'll have already brought my luggage to, except the comp, to keep it out of sight from parents. Being I don't really have much else than a few clothes and stuff around the house, me taking my stuff elsewhere isn't really much of a suspicion raiser, since it'd be barely noticeable.

Monday at noon, I leave with said friend's girlfriend's brother to the airport, since he works there. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:32 pm
DoomNeko
Rainey_angel81
.Eco.Hart.
I've been reading this for a while; what is DoomNeko doing? Planning some kind of vacation; or just moving to some place out of town? O.o

Sorry for being random; just don't want to go back dozens of pages. >.<;

Doom's moving out away from her evil parents and going to live in Canada. this is all without letting her parents know of course

I already happen to live in Canada. XD
Just moving from one side of the country to the other;
Quebec -> British Columbia. :3

And they will know.
I'm leaving them a letter to discover and read afterwards.
At first they'll think I'm bluffing. Most likely they'll call around all my friends to ty and find me. Then, they'll realise I was being serious.

My dad told me to "GTFO" if I'm unhappy with their dictature. I'm taking it to heart.

Also, I realised with horror that September the 4th's a holiday for Canada. D'OH. So yeah, parents will be home then. BUT I've already found a solution. :3

Gonna sleep over at my best friend's on the night of Sunday to Monday, where I'll have already brought my luggage to, except the comp, to keep it out of sight from parents. Being I don't really have much else than a few clothes and stuff around the house, me taking my stuff elsewhere isn't really much of a suspicion raiser, since it'd be barely noticeable.

Monday at noon, I leave with said friend's girlfriend's brother to the airport, since he works there. :3

You're going to British Columbia? You'll like it here if you are, because I personally have lived in British Columbia (Vancouver Island) For a long time. x3  

Xayvien

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:34 pm
Watched some show on how the world will end. Boy, makes me feel great about life. Incurable disease, war, ect. Makes me wish I had the guts to commit suicide so that I could avoid all that. v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:37 pm
Wow. Goodluck Doomie. That's gonna be rough. I hope the friends comes through. I'd think I'd go insane if my family didn't help me. It's scarry to think how good things are with my family where the most antanoism I've have has been about laundry and not talking enough. cry  

Mostlyjoe

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:00 pm
I need money! x_x My $1200-some tuition is due on the 8th and my financial aid won't be ready by then. And it's too late to sign up for payment plans. So...I have to pay in full, soon. That'll leave me with like, $200 in my checking account after I take out gas and insurance. Money's gonna be tight for at least a month until I'm reimbursed....but I need to get a laptop. gonk My mom doesn't have much more than I do, but she's seeing if she can give me some of the money she owes me...but she has already paid for my text books...*sigh* I might have to pull it out of my savings, which I don't really want to do. Gah...and I told my friend I could loan her some money to pay her rent...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:14 pm
shoki_de_nai
I need money! x_x My $1200-some tuition is due on the 8th and my financial aid won't be ready by then. And it's too late to sign up for payment plans. So...I have to pay in full, soon. That'll leave me with like, $200 in my checking account after I take out gas and insurance. Money's gonna be tight for at least a month until I'm reimbursed....but I need to get a laptop. gonk My mom doesn't have much more than I do, but she's seeing if she can give me some of the money she owes me...but she has already paid for my text books...*sigh* I might have to pull it out of my savings, which I don't really want to do. Gah...and I told my friend I could loan her some money to pay her rent...

So, you'll be left with $200, or that's all you have?  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:30 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

That's what I'll have left after I pay tuition and my car insurance. At least in my checking account.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:33 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

That's what I'll have left after I pay tuition and my car insurance. At least in my checking account.

How do you get your financial aid? Does it come in a huge check or is it taken directly off your bill (how mine works)? A lot of people I know get it in the form of a check, so they pay in full and then use the check as a sort of reimbursement...I guess sweatdrop  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

How do you get your financial aid? Does it come in a huge check or is it taken directly off your bill (how mine works)? A lot of people I know get it in the form of a check, so they pay in full and then use the check as a sort of reimbursement...I guess sweatdrop

Umm...a check I think...I dunno. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:39 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

Umm...a check I think...I dunno. >>

That's just what my roommates have done, and some other people I know...Might wanna check into that. Because if it is a check, then maybe it'll work out?

I dunno. Trying to work it all out in my head. Something doesn't make sense for some reason XP  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:44 pm
Af Mas

That's just what my roommates have done, and some other people I know...Might wanna check into that. Because if it is a check, then maybe it'll work out?

I dunno. Trying to work it all out in my head. Something doesn't make sense for some reason XP

I know I'll get reimbursed, it just won't be for at least another month.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:55 pm
Well. Today was stressful.

On tuesday, my great uncle Homer died, and I was real sad. He was a great guy, and really popular too. He was also a fighter, and with internal bleeding, he still lived for a week after the day he was going to die.
So today was the funeral. I couldn't go.I just can't come to terms quite yet, since it was such a shock. everyone knew it but me. I got to find out at the last moment. Anyway, mom and grandma where back at about two, and i was feeling bad all day. I lounged around, and then suddenly, i got the idea to bring our cats here early. I thought it would be a good idea, since they needed to come anyway. Unfortunetly by the time i was ready, it was 7:30 PM. So we go, and pack up the cats and draco. The two females, Gaia and Daisey go in one as they are good friends. Stella, the oldest female goes into the cat bag. Phantom, the male goes in a seperete crate, Draco in a transport box, and screech? on a leash, in my lap! Then we go to petco. Jeeeze! it was hard keeping screech calm, but she was a trooper. The other animals all waited in the car, and they where good and calm. Then we relize we need to go to petsmart too, so again we go there to pick up things. All in all, we where hope by ten,and im exhausted. I'm debating wether or not to let goliath out tomarrow, since he has a big day tomarrow. another one, anyway. hes got to be on his best behavior.
I think Dracos dieing, she let me roll her over on her back without any complaint, shes not trying to eat me like useual, and shes just..not herself. her shedding isnt going well, and she just looks flimsy and poor over all. sad i'm really worried...

So all in all, moving the cats was a sucsess and they have settled in for the week and we're all doing good.

Oh, incase your wondering why the cats and I are still over at grammas, we're getting new carpeting and painting. 'nuff said.

As for art, i'm workin' on a special!!!art for somone, and then i'll be finishing it up and sending it off as soon as I finish Raineys. Then i'll be starting on Zellas', i belive. smile  

UglyCoyoteNG

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:56 am
Erf....

Its 4:55am....and I'm getting ready to leave for work. WTFuzz....
Hopefully this'll go well. I get off at 10am, and I have a noon to 1pm class, then a 4pm class.... I'm going to be so tired tonight....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:58 am
Apparently, I've caught mom's cold and are sick now. Slight fever and stuffy nose..Plus feeling tired.. I've taken some Dayquil to help, but for some reason that s**t makes me loopy.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 am
Sorry to dump this here.... but it seems my father may have a heart problem. He's on one of the medications my sister takes to see if it helps but he's due to see a cardiologist on Saturday. I'm also being driven to the limit at home, but that doesn't matter. I'm just worried about a lot currently, I can't wait until exams are over. I need to do a lot of stuff, and I have very little time left to do it in.

Also, if anyone is good at essay writing... can they contact me? I really need help sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games