Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 pm

Y Y Z -2112-
Nelowulf
Sayla-girl
Hmm....Empty Mod seats = Sayla getting promoted, maybe?
Even though i'm not in the mood, I'll say it anyway.

Pimptocracy.

@YYZ: Alcohol also has the side effect of a mood enhancer. Testosterone leads to agression. Ergo, Alcohol plus pissed-off mods equals ugh.

True. That's understandable. =/

@Cale: What the ******** happened between them? I mean, seriously? Why is this to the point where people are getting really pissed off?

It goes like this:

Des was chewing out Ordo one day. I came upon it and mistook him for chewing out Johnny, who's a friend and who just posted recently. I tore into him, found out the truth, and apologized, admiting my error.
Johnny sees the prior chewing out and thinks Des offended him.
Me and des tried to explain the situation, but feeling like being a douche, Johnny wouldnt let up.
It was more light hearted then, but Friction arose between me and Des when we failed to coordinate our actions in the RP. Des jumped out of th game at Nelo's sggestion so he could settle some RL situations but he remained to lurk.
Latter we get into my mankini incdent, johnny mentioned dueling and I reminded him about his duel with Des.
Johnny persued it, Des said no, I didnt help, Johnny seemed to be serious about a damn death duel, I tried to break it off a few posts too late, Des snapped at me and boom.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 pm

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:56 pm

Missing nin Itachi

Missing! GO TO YOUR ROOM! rofl
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:57 pm

Y Y Z -2112-
Johnny Malone
Really the duel was supposed to be a little fun considering I was in stuck up aristocratic noble mode that night. It was a play on the fact that in books like The Three Musketeers people got into duels over trivial things (and percieved insults.) I would never have done it if I knew it was going to piss people off this much. This got kind of out of hand fast...

But why was there going to be a duel? What was the assumption you made? And why is this getting out of hand? Can't you guys just both apologize and move on?
Cale made an assumption that Des was ragging on me so He bitched at Des. Des explained that he wasn't and Cale appoplogized and all was fine. Then I came along and being stressed out and in need of something to release some pent up tension as well as a little bit giddy about the new rapiers decided that it would be fun to challenge Des over some p"erceived" slight, knowing full well that Des didn't mean to offend me. It was supposed to be fun, I guess it wasn't taken that way.

Des: Sorry that I got you into this. I didn't mean for this to piss you off.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:58 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Nomally yeah.

But Des is all pissy and Johnny's not helping.

I aught to toss 'em both out the lock.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK.

Whose the one who had his mod-ship taken away and nearly banished from the guild? YOU.

Yah'know, maybe I should have let Nelo dish out full punishment on your a**, but I had sympathy for you, I felt that you feel learned something. Just shows how stubborn your damn a** it.
Grow the hell up and be a real man and admit your damn fault. That goes you too Johnny, real men can admit their faults.

Which makes me a helluvalot more manly than either of your sorry a** boys.

Jog on, a**.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:59 pm

This all leads back to me.

I'm sorry. Johnny. Cale.
I'll be honest, I'm not saying sorry to you wholeheartedly, Cale.
Maybe I shouldn't have lurked about for the remainder of the night. I will accept responsibility for this whole ordeal.

Nelo?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:01 pm

Des Voh
This all leads back to me.

I'm sorry. Johnny. Cale.
I'll be honest, I'm not saying sorry to you wholeheartedly, Cale.
Maybe I shouldn't have lurked about for the remainder of the night. I will accept responsibility for this whole ordeal.

Nelo?

Its not just your fault, Mate.
I should have seriously tried to break it up before it escalated.
Sorry man. I know what its like to be stressed out during the holidays and I should have been more sensitive to the situation.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:01 pm

Johnny Malone
Y Y Z -2112-
Johnny Malone
Really the duel was supposed to be a little fun considering I was in stuck up aristocratic noble mode that night. It was a play on the fact that in books like The Three Musketeers people got into duels over trivial things (and percieved insults.) I would never have done it if I knew it was going to piss people off this much. This got kind of out of hand fast...

But why was there going to be a duel? What was the assumption you made? And why is this getting out of hand? Can't you guys just both apologize and move on?
Cale made an assumption that Des was ragging on me so He bitched at Des. Des explained that he wasn't and Cale appoplogized and all was fine. Then I came along and being stressed out and in need of something to release some pent up tension as well as a little bit giddy about the new rapiers decided that it would be fun to challenge Des over some p"erceived" slight, knowing full well that Des didn't mean to offend me. It was supposed to be fun, I guess it wasn't taken that way.

Des: Sorry that I got you into this. I didn't mean for this to piss you off.

So might I suggest that all of you be more clear as to when you're joking around and when you're being serious? I know people have stressful days, but no clarifying if you're actually pissed off or joking around is such a hassle. ):

So all of this all got out of hand because no one understood this to be a joke. Which is fine, s**t happens, but it should have been taken care of a lot longer, in my opinion.

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:02 pm

I will still take full responsibility.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Cale, go to your room. ( I'll be there in a few minutes. wink )

The rest of you, whatever. I guess it's over at this point so I don't need to say anything.

However, I DO have something to say to Sayla:

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MUD WRESTLING MATCH! Loser strips in front of the whole guild. wink twisted

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Ironic....

First my roommate blows up at me because the other roommate decided not to switch rooms with him. Then the guild becomes a warzone of testosterone.

Its as if I'm the only non-violent male tonight. And missing.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Des Voh
You shouldn't, I was the one to challenge you to the damn duel in the first place. Appologies have been said and I consider the matter settled with no hard feelings on my part.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Des Voh

Big of you, but thats not necessary.
Just let it go, mate.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:05 pm

That a bad thing? we're ractially doing it now. but ok. I accept your challenge.

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:07 pm

You three want to seriously put this pity party to use?

Des: Get some rest and relax. Off the cpu, now. Come back tomorrow to lurk.

Johnny: Shut up and get Karah to do something in CotS.

Cale: I have no idea as to what you could do, so do something with Pash in CotS.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games