Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:43 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Argh, Kodo! *hadookens!...well, lightning bolts!* xD
not just any kodo, a Black War Kodo with cool glowing eyes!!
I know A Friends got one waiting for me when I hit Level 40 and all that Jazz, but I really hoped since I use a Female Shaman Tauren I could CHOOSE to ride that or a Raptor or Wolf...not that there was limited choice :/ Makes my Ayani hadooken alot xD
yea taurens are kinda limited, wolves look retarded on them IMO and i don't think a raptor or a horse made up of reanimated bone could hold the weight of one. Kinda makes me happy to be undead, all the mounts look awesome on undead biggrin
Well I'd like the wolf being a fem char on it and all, just gotta get to level 25 quickly xD
i've got a warlock alt sitting around 32 right now, but other than that I just have my 60 rogue
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Argh, Kodo! *hadookens!...well, lightning bolts!* xD
not just any kodo, a Black War Kodo with cool glowing eyes!!
I know A Friends got one waiting for me when I hit Level 40 and all that Jazz, but I really hoped since I use a Female Shaman Tauren I could CHOOSE to ride that or a Raptor or Wolf...not that there was limited choice :/ Makes my Ayani hadooken alot xD
yea taurens are kinda limited, wolves look retarded on them IMO and i don't think a raptor or a horse made up of reanimated bone could hold the weight of one. Kinda makes me happy to be undead, all the mounts look awesome on undead biggrin
Well I'd like the wolf being a fem char on it and all, just gotta get to level 25 quickly xD
i've got a warlock alt sitting around 32 right now, but other than that I just have my 60 rogue
I've been playing it very on/off for a month, only jsut settled in With Ayani after about 4 trys at characters talk2hand

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:49 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
I've been playing it very on/off for a month, only jsut settled in With Ayani after about 4 trys at characters talk2hand
I knew what i wanted before i got the game, i had a ne druid and a undead rogue that i balanced for a few months, then dropped my druid around lvl 50, and since then I've pretty much stuck with my rogue. I only made an alt recently cuase i got my gf and a bunch of my friends to start playing on the same server as me, although i still play my rogue like mad, I've had him for well over a year now and i doubt i'll ever retire him.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:51 pm

Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
I knew what i wanted before i got the game, i had a ne druid and a undead rogue that i balanced for a few months, then dropped my druid around lvl 50, and since then I've pretty much stuck with my rogue. I only made an alt recently cuase i got my gf and a bunch of my friends to start playing on the same server as me, although i still play my rogue like mad, I've had him for well over a year now and i doubt i'll ever retire him.
Schway, my guild is all my buds I hang out with at the local gaming centre so we all know each other, I finally earned myself 2 gold the other day then LOANED it to a buddy to get new skills xD

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:54 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Schway, my guild is all my buds I hang out with at the local gaming centre so we all know each other, I finally earned myself 2 gold the other day then LOANED it to a buddy to get new skills xD
yea, i started my druid with a RL friend cuase a bunch of guys from my town here were starting on it, but they migrated elsewhere, and i got tired of my druid and just stayed playing my rogue, wasn't until recently i got my other friends (there were 2 before on dragonmaw before i started my rogue) to join me neutral . Oh and just wait till skills cost 3g a peice sad
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:57 pm

Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
yea, i started my druid with a RL friend cuase a bunch of guys from my town here were starting on it, but they migrated elsewhere, and i got tired of my druid and just stayed playing my rogue, wasn't until recently i got my other friends (there were 2 before on dragonmaw before i started my rogue) to join me neutral . Oh and just wait till skills cost 3g a peice sad
Yeah, thats the ones he needed extra gold for xD

But I was clever and charge 25% interest per fortnight

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:01 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Yeah, thats the ones he needed extra gold for xD

But I was clever and charge 25% interest per fortnight

razz gold is pretty easy to make if you know what you're doing, or you get a world drop epic that's worth 500g ... and that's how i got my kodo XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:03 pm

Holy tapdancing Jesus Jimmy Christ, your damn luck, I barely make 20 silver a day after skinning everythnig and making folks some leather reinforcers sweatdrop

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:11 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Holy tapdancing Jesus Jimmy Christ, your damn luck, I barely make 20 silver a day after skinning everythnig and making folks some leather reinforcers sweatdrop
i am lucky, i really needed that thing, had to spend like 200g buying runecloht jsut so i could use my kodo. I got the Krol Blade farming up in the same spot i've been farming for months now : so that's where my luck ends >< I usually make around 10-15g an hour from the money the drop and the white vendor trash they drop occasionally.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
i am lucky, i really needed that thing, had to spend like 200g buying runecloht jsut so i could use my kodo. I got the Krol Blade farming up in the same spot i've been farming for months now : so that's where my luck ends >< I usually make around 10-15g an hour from the money the drop and the white vendor trash they drop occasionally.
Again, lucky you gonk

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:17 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Again, lucky you gonk
if you play your proffesions right, and get the rare recipes, you can easily make 5x what i make by kiling the same mobs over and over agian.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:18 pm

Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Again, lucky you gonk
if you play your proffesions right, and get the rare recipes, you can easily make 5x what i make by kiling the same mobs over and over agian.
I've been invited to WC and what not, but I just said "Nuuuu, I cannot Kamehamehaa everything at that level!" 3nodding

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:31 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Vashyyk
Vincent R. Starwind
Again, lucky you gonk
I've been invited to WC and what not, but I just said "Nuuuu, I cannot Kamehamehaa everything at that level!" 3nodding
razz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:32 pm

And the servers down till about 11am, DAMMIT!

Vinnie Outlaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:52 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
And the servers down till about 11am, DAMMIT!
that was yesterday/this morning, maintenence is monday night
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games