Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 am

Lunaria Canis
ImperialAuthority
Lunaria Canis
She purrs softly as she tilts her head to one side. "First I need to find a job, but I'm having no luck in that department."
*scratches between her ears* I know how that goes. Trying to find a better job

She smiles softly and nods. "The sooner I get a job and my own place, the less stressed out I'll be."
*nods* Ill bet
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am

-walks in- hello

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

"Alllo you!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Mort starts to cleen up some of the dishes inside of the sink.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 pm

I like this woman less and less.

I swear, why is it in Hollywood the chicks always HAVE to make their hair blonde, either with a wig or dye or ******** that s**t. ******** hollywood's standards of beauty. LA needs to sink into the ocean and drown everyone like in 2012.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Psycho Lee
I like this woman less and less.

I swear, why is it in Hollywood the chicks always HAVE to make their hair blonde, either with a wig or dye or ******** that s**t. ******** hollywood's standards of beauty. LA needs to sink into the ocean and drown everyone like in 2012.
Mort looks up from washing dishes "Yeaouch..... want to talk about it?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Meh, I was looking up info about this Lady Gaga and her crappy music and she seems to be one of those chicks that is into fashion and expensive shiny s**t, like prada bags and expensive jewelry and makeup, and wearing wigs to hide her true hair. Did you know she's a black-haired girl? With her natural hair she looks rather beautiful, like a plain but pretty girl. But she hides it because it's more fashionable to have blonde hair, to dress like a slut, to wear expensive s**t.

I guess it's the feminist side of me like my friend who says that all women should consider themselves beautiful no matter what their size or looks or clothing.

Plus Gaga's fashion sense sucks a**. If she isn't wearing some wierd a** contraption on her head or around her waist she's wearing some strange mask that looks like she made it out of s**t from the scrap bin.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:50 pm

".... you know lady ga ga is a drag queen.... that's why there's all of that nonesense ...she's the flamboyant pracilla queen of the desert dragqueen not to wang foo dragqueen"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Shela Leigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Um, I thought she was a chick to begin with....

...if that's a dude then I want to know where her wang went in all those music videos where she's wearing hardly anything?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Shela Leigh
Um, I thought she was a chick to begin with....

...if that's a dude then I want to know where her wang went in all those music videos where she's wearing hardly anything?
"There's a special pair of flesh tone underwear that lays everything flat...also it's hard for a femal to have the musle structure that he she with ouy being on steroids and if the voice isnt a giveawy."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 pm

She smirks "I have been around enough dq's and k's to know the secets of the trade and bolth of wicth dress better than I do"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Mort returns back to that one diirty dish that will not get clean.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Mortella puts away the last of the dishes.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:41 pm

sorry i did not say hi back..i was in my dorrm watchimg my room mate break up withh his girl friend lol...it was fun

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Promitheus Zek
sorry i did not say hi back..i was in my dorrm watchimg my room mate break up withh his girl friend lol...it was fun
"Ouch ...really?" bends over the counter "give me the play by play" xp
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games