Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and shook his head slightly. “Just a little sore, nothing to really worry about. But you’ve spoiled me by always working your magic.” Tony said lightly. He couldn’t help but let out a small sigh and relax into Loki’s hand as he felt the warm magic go through him, chasing away the aches. “Thank you.” He said gently, leaning in for a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki’s concern did not fade when Tony told him he was just a but sore and it was nothing to worry about. "I would not leave you in pain if I could help it." Loki assured the man. His concern began to fade when Tony gave a sigh and relaxed. "You are welcome. Now I'm going back to sleep." Loki muttered lay back down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s assurance. It really wasn’t anything to be too concerned over, but Tony was learning to just accept Loki’s worry. There never seemed to be anything that would soothe him. Blinking when Loki laid back down, Tony gave a little huff, nudging Loki’s side. “No you don’t. We have work to do. And you’ll be way too stressed if we don’t get an early start.” He said, sitting up fully and taking some of the blankets with him in the movement  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a groan when Tony pulled the blankets away, it wasn't that he felt the cold but he missed the weight of the blankets. Turning his head to give Tony a small glare it was easy to see his green eyes were thinking trying to figure out what he would be stressed about. Those green eyes widened when Loki’s sleepy mind landed on what he was meant to do today. "Fenrir." he murmured before he moved from the bed with energy buzzing through him. Almost immediately it was easy to tell his energy was an excited nervous one.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t keep the smirk from his face as he watched Loki slowly muddle through his words. Not at all surprised by the sudden burst of energy, Tony slowly slipped from the bed himself and waited for Loki to pass by before reaching out and catching his arm. “Hey…..Lo…..you need to slow down. No point in burning yourself out this early. Just get ready like you would any other morning.” He said firmly, hand slipping down to hold Loki’s. “You don’t have to worry. Even if we don’t finish looking over the island today, we can stay as long as we need to.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised when tony caught him by the arm stopping him from getting ready to go. He took a deep breath as Tony told him to slow down. Tony was right he shouldn't waste all the energy he had so quickly when he didn't know what lay ahead in the day. He nodded as Tony's hand slipped down to hold Loki's. "I thought we were to return to the mansion tonight to make sure everything is alright." Loki stated. While he wanted to search the island for Fenrir but if they ended the day with nothing he wanted to make sure their friends were safe.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling, Tony gave a little shrug. “That was the plan, but if we have to wait one more day, we can wait. This is important, and we’ll give it the time it deserves.” He said slowly. Bringing Loki’s hand up, he kissed his knuckles softly. “Now take your time getting ready. We can eat breakfast on the ride to the shore.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki worried his bottom lip when Tony merely gave a shrug before saying if that needed to wait then it would. That looking over the island was more important and they would give it the time it deserved. The god relaxed giving a soft appreciative smile as his knuckles were kissed. When told to take his time to get ready once more he nodded and set about doing so. His stomach fluttered with butterflies and briefly he wondered if his nerves would overwhelm what little appetite he had. He pushed it down however and after a few minutes he stood ready to go. Dressing in something more akin to a much lighter version of his armor. He did not want to be caught unprepared.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki a moment longer, making sure he wasn’t rushing about like he was before. Satisfied, the genius turned to prepare himself. Unlike Loki, Tony had no protection, simply putting on loose clothes suitable for trudging through the jungles in. Gathering the maps they’d looked over last night, he tucked them safely in a bag. Looking over his lover, he took the god’s hand and led him to the boat. There was a small bag full of food for them to eat during the day already waiting for them. Giving the crew a few last minute instructions, Tony slipped into the boat with Loki and began heading for the island, asking Loki to go ahead and pull out some fruit and bread for them to eat before they really set off. Even if they were going ahead with this, that ominous feeling Tony had described when he looked at the island was still clinging to him, growing stronger the closer they got.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki turned and watched his mate finish getting ready when he had. The god still buzzed with nervous excitable energy but he seemed to be controling it. When Tony was finally ready and took Loki's hands leading him out to the smaller boat the had taken back to the yacht yesterday he followed eagarly. When they had set off finally Loki watched the island like a hawk. He could feel more of the magic that was on it now. That ominous presence warning people away. What perplexed him was that he couldn't yet decider whose magic it was yet. Drawing from his thoughts when tony asked him to fetch food he did so. "It will grow stronger the closer we get. We must not give in to its power however." Loki breathed. He was unsure a second trip to the island would even be possible with the magic haVing time to work over two days.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little snort. “Don’t worry about me. Doing stupid things like going to the island that is designed to scare people off is kind of my forte. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to be creeped out the whole time.” He said lightly chewing on a biscuit and watching Loki intently until he finally took a few bites of food. “Is it really possible to make magic like that? Stud that just creeps people out until they leave?” he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mate giving a soft smile when the man said that doing things he was warned from was his forte. "It is not really all that hard, its just an aversion spell with a few darker elements thrown in and blown up to shroud the island. With enough planning I could do one but I might be exhausted by the time I was done." Loki answered the question. He tried to rack his brain about Odin having been tired a few days after he had banned Loki's children. The god could not remember though he had been so down trodden he had barely left his rooms except where his mother made him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, genuinely interested in what Loki had to say. "I don't know if that's cool or worrisome." He admitted. "I wonder if there are any other spells like that in the world. I mean there are other places that give off a similar vibe." He said slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he wasn't sure if that was cool or worrisome. It wasn't like Loki would attempt a spell of such things. "Perhaps but I would not know unless I encounter them or knew more about them." Loki answered. He was glad for the distraction of the possibility of more spells like the one that had now encompassed them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I’ll show you some of them when we get back home. I’d be interested in finding out what these spells are hiding if they really are there.” He said slowly. If there was something worth putting this much effort into hiding, it had to be worth a look. Reaching out for Loki’s hand, he laced his fingers with the god’s and took a slow breath. “Just promise me that you will stay with me on the island. Even if you sense something, don’t go running off without me. You can sense the magic, you know how it works…..I can’t and don’t…..I’m not sure I trust myself alone with this magic.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games