Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
What You Listening To Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 am
KMFDM - Rubicon

Well, unless it devastates everyone in my life life with my downloading habits, I think I'll be okay. biggrin

Look them up... they're an awesome band from Sweden/US... I'd recommend... Hmmm. Doctor Online, ChromeBitch, Fade to Black, The Hate Alphabet... biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am
Ash - True Love 1980

I'm downloading some of their stuff now. biggrin

Why is it so bloody cold?  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 am
Rammstein - Amerika

Yay! biggrin I recently downloaded their whole discography a while a go... I only used to have a few of their songs.

Hell if I know. D: But I don't like it that much... until I'm able to go to my warm electric-blanket heated bed... and then it sucks when I get up on a cold morning to go to TAFE... gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Listening to whatever crap is on channel v at the moment

I've been up all night thanks to Ash, I was hanging with the bass player and the drummer's brother until 5am and I figured there was no point sleeping. D:

It's not so cold in Sydney... biggrin  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 pm
Legion Within - Someone's Speaking

There's not a lot of good "mainstream" music these days. :/ With Lady Gaga, Justine Bieber and all that s**t. Plus, the rap... gonk Arrgh. /opinion

Hahah. xd That's awesome...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 am
The Boat People - Damn Defensive

I had a long discussion with Ash's bass player and a couple of fans about Lady Gaga, he says he doesn't like her music but respects her. We later got to talking about Pokemon and Zelda somehow xd  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:38 am
Eisbrecher - Leider [live on their Eiszeit Tour - which I ripped from YouTube]

He sounds cool. xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 am
Augie March - Future Seal

I think if you can talk about Lady Gaga and Pokemon with someone, they're definitely cool.  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 am
Zeromancer - V

I haven't a clue why they called this song V... confused An awesome song though. "Help me God I can't control myself... /taking the one out of 'one love', how come it feels so numb? Taking the to out of 'together' put the n back in 'ever'..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 am
Black Mountain - The Hair Song

I haven't been on here in a while, I only just noticed haha  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am
Metallica - Enter Sandman

A friend got me a CD of all of Metallica's albums. biggrin Except S&M... but anyway.

I also got Heavy Rain... I'm before the The Lizard Trial... I'm kinda scared to continue. D: I don't want any of them to die!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 pm
Augie March - Lupus

Are you going to see them? I can't remember if they've already been. xd  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 pm
KMFDM - Never Say Never

Ahh, no. xd If I remember from a different friend who also likes Metallica, they're already sold out...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 pm
Monster Magnet - Superjudge

Ah that sucks! When I checked they had a few tickets left. I was going to go, but I have like 10 other shows left this year, I'm way more excited about Acid King, Dead Meadow and the Doomsday festival.  

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Linkin Park - The Catalyst, featuring ill Audio

New LP album out soon! biggrin I have every LP album... so will need to get this one. <3

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games