Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:46 pm
she walks in on them "sorry am i interupting something?" she asked smiling, she looked at everyone "aww your having fun without me. now thats not fair" she said walking towards them  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:47 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as logen appears, she said:* " hello there how have you been, and what is happening, and umm who are you?" *she said to Backu*
its baku  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:47 pm
*coughs blood from the hard hit* so this is what they teach you very well time to end this *pulls out syringe and stabs it into lupine warrior* its a special poison of my own design it takes away all your powers even that wolf one it wont kll you just put you to sleep  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:48 pm
*as she saw Kenji slamming the invisible man intoo the wall she asked:* " okay, having fun here without me?... not that i would ever hurt anyone :3"

*kjiidul appears at her side, and says:* "Nothing our friend Kenji cant do on his own, we was going to the liberary, you remember?..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

PurpleNinjaS

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:49 pm
*pulls off headphones and looks around book she was reading* "wasn't there a time a long time ago when people were told to be quiet in a library?" She mutters to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:50 pm
neon blue penguin
*coughs blood from the hard hit* so this is what they teach you very well time to end this *pulls out syringe and stabs it into lupine warrior* its a special poison of my own design it takes away all your powers even that wolf one it wont kll you just put you to sleep
hits him with a rock slab  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
neon blue penguin
*rips it out and turns lycan to pruge it from his body*my abbility to turn ito a werewolf is not a power you can learn its what i am and poison does not affect me only one thing does*smashes syringe in his paw*
User Image  
*as Kjiidul sees Kenji getting stabbed and sense the poison, he act as a reflect and heals the wound and pulls out the poison and makes it flow through the air and intoo the mouth of the one who stabbed Kenji*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:51 pm
neon blue penguin
she jumped on his back "hey having fun without me?" she asked then pulled out a knife and stabbed him  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:52 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
*rips it out and turns lycan to pruge it from his body*my abbility to turn ito a werewolf is not a power you can learn its what i am and poison does not affect me only one thing does*smashes syringe in his paw*
User Image

well then time to step it up a notch *summons pit fiends and orders them to kill everyone in the school*  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:52 pm
PurpleNinjaS
*pulls off headphones and looks around book she was reading* "wasn't there a time a long time ago when people were told to be quiet in a library?" She mutters to herself.
that was probably back in the time were you werent attacked in a library  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:54 pm
she smiled "yea that is true" she reached up and dabbed some blood away from her lips  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:55 pm
... you are no match for Nature, *he create Golems of nature, and he makes them with some soul fragments of them all, so that they have Kenji, Logen, Angel, and his own powers.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "yea that is true" she reached up and dabbed some blood away from her lips
dont bite me  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games