Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:56 am
Yuan frowns, "My apologies. I do not know where the library is, I have only been down a couple of halls."

Phantom reels in pain as the red blood starts turning black. He lets out a last air of breath as his head rolls sideways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:58 am
(Lol this is like in the MMORPG's. You leave your character on too long, and someone starts to PvP battle without you knowing lol. Full and back)

Juno shakes his head, seeing Tomoe hitting Phantom. "Holy s**t... things didn't get this confusing when i lived here before! Phantom, you alright? Tomoe... ... i think i see Yuan! Sean? " he says, never had met him before.

(I forgot the name of this movie.. it was a movie which kept poking the audience with tidbits about who was the perpetrator and who was the real innocent person. It's one of those confusing but interesting plot points. I'm still having a bad feeling on who they're taking on XD Lmao!)

Esuna flies to the castle, sensing a different person,and smelling a whiff of a dispelling spell. "Well... so long Nightbane.. for now... i'll just see what's.. going.. on? " she says, seeing everything. "Juno! Tomoe! Here... I'll help! " she yells, and sends a spell, while screaming "Illusionatti Dispeiro Totali!" This causes her to weaken a bit, since she's giving her powers to see through "the glass" and see the real images, and to think clearly.
(still, only Irishdawg can clear up who's who, so yeah lmao XD)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 pm
"You don't? Well... that's a bummer... someone in this castle is in the verge of death... this one should get going..." he said, as he a life force in the castle weakening. "To think this wasn't what this one came for in the first place..." he muttered as he walked away from Yuan. "Oh! Thanks for the help! You're a nice fellow..." he added as he dissapeared into the hallways.

--

Tomoe bit her nails as she saw Phantom wincing in pain. "Oh my! Sean do something!" she said, feeling desperate. "Oh don't give out on me Phantom!" she said, eyes getting teary, since she knows that this was her fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:03 pm
(True, however I am not gonna tell you who to attack. Besides it's supposed to be confusing cuz..well i have no idea what I am doing an winging it lmao. Just go with your instinct and kill what you want. Sorry if you are ready to smack me for confusing you guys lol.)

Yuan felt something slip from in him. So...he's gone...

Phantom's eye disappeared as the blood loss ended up killing him. His body becomes limp.

Sean looks to see the man pass away. It's not right for him to die...but it had to happen sooner or later..  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:05 pm
(Btw Kaos, don't take it personally for his death. I was gonna let him die later *Sean's words I know*)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Tomoe's eyed widened even more. "No... no... he.. he can't be dead!" she said, even though she wasn't sure if he was good or evil, she felt really bad for killing him. "No.."

--

Yas walked toward them. "Oh... where's the dead fellow..? Ah... hmm..." he crouches down to his height and pokes him slightly with his index finger. "He's not moving... yep he's dead alright," he said as a strange diagram appeared in his silver eye, glowing slightly. "Your soul belongs to this one then..." he said as his hand entered his chest and pulled his soul out, which quickly dissapeared in thin air. "Oh... this one didn't even had to use the scythe... whoo! This one is finally learning!" he said happily and looked at every one, who was looking at him in either shock or disbelief. "........ You... can see this one, right?"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:11 pm
Juno looks at the Phantom, and holds Tomoe's shoulders. "It's ok.. Yuan was the one behind this... " he says,and looks at Sean. "Sean... do you know where Yuan might be? I'm getting sick and tired of his game.." he says, not letting go off the idea.

Esuna checks Phantom's limp body. ".... He's out... I need to alert the King.. Yuan might be trying to force something here... i get the feeling that he's trying to separate us from Nightbane, as a means to weaken him. The only thing he did was made him colder.." she says, ready to look for Valdamt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:11 pm
(Don't worry! I won't XD but tomoe probably will XD)  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:16 pm
Yuan appeared behind them all. He looked at Esuna, "You are a very wise one. But you are missing something..." Yuan smiled a sick smile. It soon faded as he looked from Phantom to Tomoe. "You...b***h (again, no offense lol). You will pay for taking his life." Yuan figured out the perfect way to make these guys kill each other. Suddenlly he sent out a huge illusion. (Sorry bout this weird list, it would be hard to understand otherwise.)

Tomoe's illusion - Juno turned into Ikasu
Juno's illusion - Tomoe turned into Ikasu while he told him about what he had done
Esuna's illusion - Juno turned into his demonic form
Valdamt's illusion - (when he comes in if at all, i'm just being prepared) Juno turned into demonic form and is trying to kill Tomoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Juno sees Yas, and sees what he does. ".... That was... good..." he says, nodding a bit.

(Btw, i just keep mentioning the confusing thing cuz i gots nothing else to say inside these parenthesis xD )  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:22 pm
holy s**t, dude. Awesome! brb, raining  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:24 pm
What's awesome? Lol about the parantheses thing.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:28 pm
(I think he means about the illusions lol)

Tomoe stared at the image of Ikasu, smiling in a perverted way towards her. "N-No... not again...." she said as she clutched her sword tightly in her hand. "I won't let you do it again!" she yelled as she ran toward him.

--

Yas looked around and saw how them began to attack each other. "Wow... they must be really sad about their fellow companion's death... or really angry...." he said as he stood up from beside's Phantom's corpse. "Oh... maybe one of them will know where the library is!" he said, smiling brightly. "Excuse me... pardon me.. um.. hello...?" he kept saying as they kept fighting each other, forgetting about hsi existance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:32 pm
(Lol, odly that's one of the few things I did plan lol.)

Sean stared oddly at Juno and Tomoe. He knew Yuan was behind this but Yuan had disappeared again. Sean looked at the stranger, "Ah...upstairs, second door on your right." Sean tried to think of a way to stop this, luckily Yuan couldn't affect someone who was not real so he was ok.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:35 pm
"Ah... thank you, kind sir!" he said, smiling brightly (oh... before you ask, yep this character is weird and a bit idiotic.. but powerful... but too stupid to actually take advantage of his powers) "Um... before this one leaves... are they going to be alright...?" he asked to Sean.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games