Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:25 am
I'm moving into the dorm tomorrow. Classes start on the fifth. Holyshit I'm nervous.

At least I already know my roommate. We went to the same highschool and are buddies. She's a photographer.

....I'm so nervous! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:09 am
Nekoyaki
I'm moving into the dorm tomorrow. Classes start on the fifth. Holyshit I'm nervous.

At least I already know my roommate. We went to the same highschool and are buddies. She's a photographer.

....I'm so nervous! D:

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go well 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:07 pm
Nekoyaki

....I'm so nervous! D:

You'll be fine. I was nervous too when I first moved into my dorm, it's really easy, unless you live on a floor higher than first and no elevator, but even then it's fine. Good thing you know your roommate too. Makes things easier. Just hope you can deal with other people on your floor. I couldn't. I hated dorm life >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:38 pm
WEll to my friends...My comp has said its last words and blew something...(hopefully not a hard drive) im probly going to be gone for a bit so ill miss you all.  

Araclast

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
How long is it going to take to repair?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:11 pm
Araclast
WEll to my friends...My comp has said its last words and blew something...(hopefully not a hard drive) im probly going to be gone for a bit so ill miss you all.

That really sucks, Araclast. I hope everything goes well and isn't too expencive. sweatdrop  

Alainn Dearmad

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:24 pm
well... I don't know what's going to happen now crying doomie's parent's have found out that she's planning to move, and have taken away her internet... and will probably try to keep her from leaving  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:30 pm
Nekoyaki

....I'm so nervous! D:

Good luck!

One tip after moving in, try to keep your door open as often as possible for the first couple weeks. It's a great way to meet your hallmates. Most of my hall kept their doors open for the first few weeks, and now about half of us are all pretty good friends, and really quickly! Just walk down the hall every once in a while and see if anybody else has their door open, if so, just pop in and introduce yourself, ask what their concentration is in school, or favorite movie, whatever.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Terra Omalley
well... I don't know what's going to happen now crying doomie's parent's have found out that she's planning to move, and have taken away her internet... and will probably try to keep her from leaving

How did that happen?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:42 pm
On another note....oh gods I'm so tired.

Been awake since 4:30am after going to bed at about 11:30pm-12:00am...sometime around there... I had to work since 5:30am to 10:00am, and got back to my dorm room around 10:30am. Had a noon Chemistry Lab which sucked, because it's so humid here from all the rain that the safety goggles fogged up instantly and I couldn't see anything...
Took about a 30 minute nap after that class and had my Chemistry Recitation course, which is basically a smaller version of the Chemistry Lectures where we turn in our homework and have the opportunity to ask questions.

So now tonight I've got 2 club meetings, one at 7, and another at 7:30. I'll probably fall asleep in the 7:30 one because we are going to be watching a movie... And then after that, I have a manditory meeting for my hall because someone got the bright idea to draw a swastika on a poster, so it's considered a hate crime and we have to have this official discussion. If anybody doesn't show up, the RA submits their name and reason to the campus police for possible questioning...

Not to mention...I've got about 20 pages to read from my English textbook sometime tonight...

[ Grynn Wolf ]

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:43 pm
Diana Vulpes
Terra Omalley

How did that happen?

Her brother ratted her out I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:51 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Diana Vulpes
Terra Omalley

How did that happen?

Noo T---T!
Poor Doomie-chan.

*kicks Life* Stupid thing your ment to give nice things to nice people not give them sucky things.  

Aylin Mari Dakarai

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:07 pm
Aylin Mari Dakarai
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Diana Vulpes
Terra Omalley

How did that happen?

Noo T---T!
Poor Doomie-chan.

*kicks Life* Stupid thing your ment to give nice things to nice people not give them sucky things.
yea... her brother told her mom, but then... her mom called bruno to make sure... and bruno told her the truth... but don't hold it against bruno, izzy will make him feel plenty sorry for it on her own... and like she said, doomie's brother is the one to hold resentment towards  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:11 pm

>_< Damn that brother of hers... guh. I wish she hadn't told him in the first place. She really should've waited until there was nothing they could do to stop her before she told anyone. Merf. Hope she still manages to get out of there ok... her parents need to be f***ed with a rusted sawblade. <__<

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:14 pm
Leagally I don't think they can actually stop her. But then again, I am not sure the authorites are going to do anything to do anything if they decide to try.

If I was Doomie, I would call the cops if they do try. Cause the moment they do they are holding her against her will and I am pretty sure that is against the law.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games