Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:26 am
In shatterpoint, Mace tells Nick to grab a blaster because a slugthrower will ricochet off the vibroshield.

Nick counters that may be so, but a lightsaber can't block a slugthrower. He was more worried about Depa slicing him than Kar Ripping him to shreds.

So slugthrowers are very useful weapons against the jedi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:27 am
Cale Darksun
Damn it.
Link got a 70+ on that Character Lithmus test in the Carida academy.

And Ferno got a -6. But the point in point is that its to see how original a character is. Not necessarily how "good" one is.

If your character is one which falls into being already done, it makes no difference if you play 'im right.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:12 pm
Cale Darksun
By the way, EK, did you take note of all the war toys I upped the OGG with?
Nope  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:32 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
By the way, EK, did you take note of all the war toys I upped the OGG with?
Nope

aught to.
Its good stuff.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:40 pm
Indeed. Many fighters and other nifty toys for each faction to use. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:43 pm
I saw. Good stuff

I also posted a reuqest. Go check it out.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:50 pm
Cale is going to freak pretty soon... I'm finally going to have an opportunity to display the Metal Strills. Maybe next episode I'll get a chance to display the other neat toys the Maki clan has...

Boy EK, are you paying for using the Mandos. It'd be allot harder for Kusei to slip in a virus if you were using somebody else, the Maki clan practically designed all the security systems for the Mandalorians, so if you built it you can Hack it.

Never underestimate the power of the Hacker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:52 am
Nope, never underestimate their power, but I'd also say, pride can lead to one's downfall  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:19 am
Having the IFF codes get dumped is the best part of the last attack. None of your ships can identify which Predator is hostile and which one is friendly. If our technology was even more similar I'd have brought on a Pell Knell Action because then Capital ships wouldn't be able to tell which starship was hostile.

The real kick in the teeth for this engagement will be what I've got planned for the Metal Strills. If I don't have you EK in Imperial custody at the end of this battle I'll be very disappointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Where the hell do these guys get all their reinforcements from? And how the hell do they get there so fast?

Electronic warfare is a very dangerous form of combat, especially to someone unfamiliar with its capabilities.
Like the concept of three dimensional maneuver.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:09 pm
I at least say where all my reinforcements are.

Oh, and while I'm at it, could you go into some detail on the Metal Shrills  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:21 pm
Strill.

a Strill is a Mandalorian Hunting and retreiving mammal with a large canine head and six legs. Between the legs is a loose membrane that the animal can tighten to allow it to glide and fly. They have considerable strength, capable of carrying a fully grown human male aloft in their teeth. It is also remarkably clever for such an ungainly looking creature, able to understand silent directions from their mando handlers without needing to read facial expressions.

Now imagine a robotic equivalent the size of a small speeder, armed with guns and the ability to swiftly adabt to situational changes on its way to accomplishing its designated mission.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Cale Darksun
Strill.

a Strill is a Mandalorian Hunting and retreiving mammal with a large canine head and six legs. Between the legs is a loose membrane that the animal can tighten to allow it to glide and fly. They have considerable strength, capable of carrying a fully grown human male aloft in their teeth. It is also remarkably clever for such an ungainly looking creature, able to understand silent directions from their mando handlers without needing to read facial expressions.

Now imagine a robotic equivalent the size of a small speeder, armed with guns and the ability to swiftly adabt to situational changes on its way to accomplishing its designated mission.
So what's the relation to the spider design? Oh, legs... gotcha...

Well, I just need to wait until after he launches them. Second he does that, the battle will change in my favor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm
This I really doubt. I'll post after supper... then we'll see just how prepared you are for my next move.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Let's hope Detre can use a lightsaber without chopping his arm off.

Otherwise, I'd say it's a race to see who gets captured first.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games