Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leagally I don't think they can actually stop her. But then again, I am not sure the authorites are going to do anything to do anything if they decide to try.

If I was Doomie, I would call the cops if they do try. Cause the moment they do they are holding her against her will and I am pretty sure that is against the law.

True, but knowing her parents, I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way around the rules to make it all the more difficult for her. >o Mreh... still though, hopefully she'll get out of there quickly with the minimum ammount of trouble. Good thing it's only a couple of days before she flies out. <@-@>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:26 pm
Lloxie
Diana Vulpes
Leagally I don't think they can actually stop her. But then again, I am not sure the authorites are going to do anything to do anything if they decide to try.

If I was Doomie, I would call the cops if they do try. Cause the moment they do they are holding her against her will and I am pretty sure that is against the law.

True, but knowing her parents, I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way around the rules to make it all the more difficult for her. >o Mreh... still though, hopefully she'll get out of there quickly with the minimum ammount of trouble. Good thing it's only a couple of days before she flies out. <@-@>
provided she can find all of her papers... that's the problem though, I don't know for sure that she has what she needs to be able to fly  

Terra Omalley

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:32 pm
Wow, that really sucks, I hope she makes it =/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:43 pm
Terra Omalley
provided she can find all of her papers... that's the problem though, I don't know for sure that she has what she needs to be able to fly

All she needs is a ticket. She isn't flying out of her home country, so she doesn't need anything like a passport.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:57 pm
Well, that pretty much ruins my mood for the day. b*****d brother of Doomie's >_>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Terra Omalley

All she needs is a ticket. She isn't flying out of her home country, so she doesn't need anything like a passport.

Well, the USA is going to start requiring a passport for domestic flights soon, and with Canada being run by the Poodle Party, how far are they behind us?  

Shaviv

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:20 pm
Man...poor Doomie...and she was so close, too! I have faith, though....she's got the ticket, and I'm sure she still has her ID (I hope), so she should still be able to fly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:26 pm
Manda_Tifa
Man...poor Doomie...and she was so close, too! I have faith, though....she's got the ticket, and I'm sure she still has her ID (I hope), so she should still be able to fly.

It's not over yet, that's for sure  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:38 pm
Poor Doomie, I'm sure she can still get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:20 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

*pouts* I hope things turn out alright for doomie *shall keep her in my thoughts and hope she gets through* I'm sure things will work out for the best, they just have to...

Bleh, I'm annoyed >.< I come back home to ohio for the weekend, and all I get to see is my parents argue and now my mom's leaving for WV...WHY the hell did I even come back. I'd rather have stayed in Pa and hang out with my friend Aaron or see Ash/Sirus, or something...but now I'm stuck in this house all weekend and I don't want to now.

dammit...*is crying right now, is really upset*

I hate coming home anymore, I seriously, truly hate it. It's so depressing and I just sit around doing nothing the whole time, and the only person in my family I even wanna see is my mom, but she's leaving because my dad is a ******** a*****e who hurt her YET again and she just can't handle it.

Dammit...*kicks something and walks off grumbling to try and calm my tears*
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:27 pm
*hugs Kyo tightly* I'm sorry to hear that your parents are fighting. If I could get my mobile to connect to MSN, I'd talk to you. But if you need to talk, you can PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:30 pm
Shinigami Whistle

*pouts* I hope things turn out alright for doomie *shall keep her in my thoughts and hope she gets through* I'm sure things will work out for the best, they just have to...

Bleh, I'm annoyed >.< I come back home to ohio for the weekend, and all I get to see is my parents argue and now my mom's leaving for WV...WHY the hell did I even come back. I'd rather have stayed in Pa and hang out with my friend Aaron or see Ash/Sirus, or something...but now I'm stuck in this house all weekend and I don't want to now.

dammit...*is crying right now, is really upset*

I hate coming home anymore, I seriously, truly hate it. It's so depressing and I just sit around doing nothing the whole time, and the only person in my family I even wanna see is my mom, but she's leaving because my dad is a ******** a*****e who hurt her YET again and she just can't handle it.

Dammit...*kicks something and walks off grumbling to try and calm my tears*
User Image

*pets* it's all good.. Just a few days, right? Sleep, internet, and eat. The day's'll fly by. Or go for a walk or something.  

Nekoyaki

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:19 pm

*hugs crenn and neko* thanks, guys.

yeah, I'l get by somehow. Maybe get together with some friends and hang out, I guess.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:19 pm
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. I had told my brother and sister because I felt closer to them, and I thought I could trust them.
My 8 year old sister was able to understand I was in pain being here, and wished me good luck.
My brother, though, said he didn't keep secrets, and told my mom as soon as he could. Instant I-net disconnection.

My dad panicked too, and called the only person he trusted enough : his brother-in-law.

So right now I'm at my godfather's. I talked with him about the whole thing, and while he thinks it's not without risk, he's much more rational about it.

Unless people keep me tied down and unable to get to my flight, I'm still going for it, even if I have to walk to the airport (which hopefully won't be the case).

Can't stay on the net for long though, sorry.
I'll update as soon as I can on the situation.

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:19 pm
Doomie, I'm serious about this. A computer is replaceable. Your life as a free, happy person is not. You need to walk out on them, walk on and don't ever look back. It's the looking back that will be your undoing.........  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games