Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:32 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Af Mas
cry Damn

I know. sad But it's too bad being online, I'll mainly just be playing Diablo and watchign dvd's now I guess.

sucks

Yeah, I'll survive though I guess.

supose

soon, I'll know what you feel though, cause I'll have to pack of my computer, and mail it off, and so I'll be compless for at least a week or two.

Been in that situation too. Being without the computer is hard for people like us, because we're on it so much. But, there are alternatives to comp time, like video games and reading. Still, time will drag on for a while, but it's only two weeks :3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:34 pm

Would be great if I could use the ps2 instead maybe, but I can't at night, cause parents use that tv. xp

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:37 pm

*sighs, sitting down on a couch, hand between her legs, head hanging down a little* My poor little tanuki is so tired already. Putting him to bed right now, hopping he will be able to fall down easily and have a pleasent nights sleep.

Hmmm, anyway... how is everyone here?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:37 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Af Mas
cry Damn

I know. sad But it's too bad being online, I'll mainly just be playing Diablo and watchign dvd's now I guess.

sucks

supose

soon, I'll know what you feel though, cause I'll have to pack of my computer, and mail it off, and so I'll be compless for at least a week or two.

Been in that situation too. Being without the computer is hard for people like us, because we're on it so much. But, there are alternatives to comp time, like video games and reading. Still, time will drag on for a while, but it's only two weeks :3

I won't have anything, my games will be packed up too. all I'll have is a book, and I can't live on a book o.o

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:38 pm

Diana Vulpes
*sighs, sitting down on a couch, hand between her legs, head hanging down a little* My poor little tanuki is so tired already. Putting him to bed right now, hopping he will be able to fall down easily and have a pleasent nights sleep.

Hanging in there 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

sucks

supose

I won't have anything, my games will be packed up too. all I'll have is a book, and I can't live on a book o.o

Arf eek We're gonna need to do some hard core brainstorming to figure out how to manage that two weeks

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Diana Vulpes

<<

say, I keep forgetting to ask you. Do you know Spanish? or could ask you mate, cause i have this thing popping in my head now and then, and have no idea what it means. I know it's spanish.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:42 pm

Guess I'll finish watching this, I'll be back after it's done. 3nodding

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

sucks

supose

Arf eek We're gonna need to do some hard core brainstorming to figure out how to manage that two weeks

maybe it'll be better that Twilight Princess won't be out for months, cause then I won't get all ancy to play it, but can't. The first few weeks, will be really hard. once I get into a habbit, it'll be alot easer, but I'll have to find a job before I get into a habbit, or risk getting even worse off.

Eddily
Guess I'll finish watching this, I'll be back after it's done. 3nodding

Alrighty Ed

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
maybe it'll be better that Twilight Princess won't be out for months, cause then I won't get all ancy to play it, but can't. The first few weeks, will be really hard. once I get into a habbit, it'll be alot easer, but I'll have to find a job before I get into a habbit, or risk getting even worse off.

You'll find a job. Just gotta flood the town with applications 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:46 pm

mmmm popsicles

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:47 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

never done job searching before. I awlays wondered, what happens if you get a job, but then some one else wants to higher you? if it's better, should I go with that, or should I stay, so not to look like I'm disloyal? @.@
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:48 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes

<<

say, I keep forgetting to ask you. Do you know Spanish? or could ask you mate, cause i have this thing popping in my head now and then, and have no idea what it means. I know it's spanish.

Yeah, Kuro is Mexicana. He is however not Espana. Though he does know all the latin dialects, so even if it is a differant then Mexican Spanish he should know it.

What you go?

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:49 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

never done job searching before. I awlays wondered, what happens if you get a job, but then some one else wants to higher you? if it's better, should I go with that, or should I stay, so not to look like I'm disloyal? @.@

You go with whatever the better one is and politely decline the offer for the other one. They'll understand, and they'll keep looking 3nodding
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games