Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:52 pm

Diana Vulpes
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
*sighs, sitting down on a couch, hand between her legs, head hanging down a little* My poor little tanuki is so tired already. Putting him to bed right now, hopping he will be able to fall down easily and have a pleasent nights sleep.

Hmmm, anyway... how is everyone here?

<<

say, I keep forgetting to ask you. Do you know Spanish? or could ask you mate, cause i have this thing popping in my head now and then, and have no idea what it means. I know it's spanish.

Yeah, Kuro is Mexicana. He is however not Espana. Though he does know all the latin dialects, so even if it is a differant then Mexican Spanish he should know it.

What you go?

might not be right, also going to try to spell it out how it sounds, since ye all know my troublesome spelling.

Oy me mal lo

hope I spelled that right to be read and understood for correct ponuciation, and if not the right words, close enough to figure out what it is. Cause it just keeps popping in my head randomly. I know it's like a "aw crap", or "Darn it" type frase
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:53 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
maybe it'll be better that Twilight Princess won't be out for months, cause then I won't get all ancy to play it, but can't. The first few weeks, will be really hard. once I get into a habbit, it'll be alot easer, but I'll have to find a job before I get into a habbit, or risk getting even worse off.

You'll find a job. Just gotta flood the town with applications 3nodding

never done job searching before. I awlays wondered, what happens if you get a job, but then some one else wants to higher you? if it's better, should I go with that, or should I stay, so not to look like I'm disloyal? @.@

You go with whatever the better one is and politely decline the offer for the other one. They'll understand, and they'll keep looking 3nodding

but what if already working there, and get a call on one of the otehrs?

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
maybe it'll be better that Twilight Princess won't be out for months, cause then I won't get all ancy to play it, but can't. The first few weeks, will be really hard. once I get into a habbit, it'll be alot easer, but I'll have to find a job before I get into a habbit, or risk getting even worse off.

never done job searching before. I awlays wondered, what happens if you get a job, but then some one else wants to higher you? if it's better, should I go with that, or should I stay, so not to look like I'm disloyal? @.@

You go with whatever the better one is and politely decline the offer for the other one. They'll understand, and they'll keep looking 3nodding

Can leave the job and go to the other one. I've not had that problem actually, but from what others tell me, nobody'll blame you if you aim for the better job. They'll just fill the position with someone else. Happens all the time
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:00 pm

I am not sure about the "oy" but I know that "me malo" litterally translates to "my bad." I do think I have heard that full term before. Will as him, but I do think it is the same for them as saying "oh crap" for us.

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:01 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

Can leave the job and go to the other one. I've not had that problem actually, but from what others tell me, nobody'll blame you if you aim for the better job. They'll just fill the position with someone else. Happens all the time

I just fear that I'll have to pick amoung a few jobs I'd love. at the lego store, a game store, or hot topic. probably won't get either, but I feel I'd be best suited for one of those. Lego, cause I'm a Legomaniac, Game, cause I know something of games, and hot topic, cause... it suits me
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:02 pm

*is reminded to check into the Japanese minor that's supposedly available at his uni*

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:03 pm

Diana Vulpes
I am not sure about the "oy" but I know that "me malo" litterally translates to "my bad." I do think I have heard that full term before. Will as him, but I do think it is the same for them as saying "oh crap" for us.

I see. well, just the way I hear it in my head, sounds like some one just did something, and is going Aw crap.

well thanks, least I know what it means ^^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:04 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

I just fear that I'll have to pick amoung a few jobs I'd love. at the lego store, a game store, or hot topic. probably won't get either, but I feel I'd be best suited for one of those. Lego, cause I'm a Legomaniac, Game, cause I know something of games, and hot topic, cause... it suits me

Well, there's a lot of things you can do. You can go with one you really want, even if it's not as good as the others, go with one of the better ones, even if it's not at a place you like, or go with two jobs, though I doubt you wanna work more than one job just yet

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:06 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, there's a lot of things you can do. You can go with one you really want, even if it's not as good as the others, go with one of the better ones, even if it's not at a place you like, or go with two jobs, though I doubt you wanna work more than one job just yet

with one job, I hope to plan it, so I can still hang around. two jobs, I doubt I could pull that off
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:09 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

with one job, I hope to plan it, so I can still hang around. two jobs, I doubt I could pull that off

Yeah, just one job for now then

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:11 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

Yeah, just one job for now then

yeah.

Mate got a job today, sounds pretty good. she might put something about it on her FA journal
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:13 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
yeah.

Mate got a job today, sounds pretty good. she might put something about it on her FA journal

She got the job? Congrats to Mayu then ^^

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:26 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
yeah.

She says thanks ^^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:29 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
yeah.

She says thanks ^^

Yay ^^

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:47 pm

ninja
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games