Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:19 pm
It was fun yet stupid

nyar har I winz Chole!!1111  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:19 pm
uhm..if red bull is satan in a can, what does that make my dad?
and what about Mad Croc? @_@

whee, tryin to figure out who toasterpip fried in classic!  

That Hawt Therapist

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:22 pm
Few players on my Football team took Red Bull back in Grade 11 before a game, extremly stupid since the thing would just waste all your energy up, was funny though because he was excited until we got on the bus and feel asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:26 pm
ExTERmINATION
Few players on my Football team took Red Bull back in Grade 11 before a game, extremly stupid since the thing would just waste all your energy up, was funny though because he was excited until we got on the bus and feel asleep.

wow, that was retarded..lemme guess, they lost?  

That Hawt Therapist

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:29 pm
No we won, he was a DB and a K so he didn't do much but wasn't active like he usualy was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:31 pm
ExTERmINATION
No we won, he was a DB and a K so he didn't do much but wasn't active like he usualy was.

cool, i thought it was someone like the WR or QB, that would've been funny at the same time  

That Hawt Therapist

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:32 pm
lol oh no, their not that stupid to take Red Bull before a game, we just looked at him retarted like.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:35 pm
ExTERmINATION
lol oh no, their not that stupid to take Red Bull before a game, we just looked at him retarted like.

ok, lol..  

That Hawt Therapist

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:35 pm
I'm not sure if I should join the Santa Art Jam Cause MS paint has a very limited amount of colors, and I've never mastered the mixer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:37 pm
Think it was the time he had a bad cold too where in his locker in the Football Hut he had cough syurp and that and would just down that, red bull and some pills for his chest or something, had something but forgot it, lol and that was Grade 11 for him.  

ExTERmINATION

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:37 pm
i'm starting on my pic...it was confusing on what to do for a mecha..

but i got an idea right now, i'm goin through the assembly line! woohoo!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:39 pm
ExTERmINATION
Think it was the time he had a bad cold too where in his locker in the Football Hut he had cough syurp and that and would just down that, red bull and some pills for his chest or something, had something but forgot it, lol and that was Grade 11 for him.

damn...the cold virus sucks -_-
i had it two summers ago, and the bad part was..i was in Germany visiting my grandmother
i wasnt taking any german FL classes cause my mid. school didnt have em, so we couldnt understand each other very well yet  

That Hawt Therapist

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:42 pm
Oh yeah for sure, he took Spanish and French classes too so his voice box had a tremendous beating, lol still funny to watch him, we do some Shuttle Runs, Hitting in practice and we would all watch him like cough out a lung or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:44 pm
ExTERmINATION
Oh yeah for sure, he took Spanish and French classes too so his voice box had a tremendous beating, lol still funny to watch him, we do some Shuttle Runs, Hitting in practice and we would all watch him like cough out a lung or something.

daaamn...
coughing out a lung must be very hard to do xp  

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:58 pm
oh ya!
i almost forgot!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TURKEY!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games