Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm
Kasumichan17
gil stopped looking at shun he sighed "yeah okay lets get something to eat" he said he didnt knwo why but he couldnt say no to the boy, maybe because he reminded him somewhat of raamganas
((or becalse he is an natural bi lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:14 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
Kasumichan17
gill turned around but started walking backwords "you guys dont seem to need me anymore"he siad
"we dont need anything right now, but we can have an friendly conversation he said"

Tora throws a empty bottle of sake at Ed's head "bloody kangaroos"
ed looks at her "bloody drunkies"

"i sawre to drunk im not god....wait..."she crosses her arms thinking "screw it" she throws another empty bottle at Ed.  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm
notingles
Kasumichan17
gil stopped looking at shun he sighed "yeah okay lets get something to eat" he said he didnt knwo why but he couldnt say no to the boy, maybe because he reminded him somewhat of raamganas

(or Bi curious)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm
Kasumichan17

(HE's straight XP)
Shun smiled. "Okay." then he turned to Ed and shrugged. "I don't know. Do I eat that much?" HE asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm
*yumi sways, confused about everything*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm
notingles
Kasumichan17

(yeah maybe thats why gil likes shun but any dragon knights fan knows whoose gil heart belongs to raamu and gil are so cute together)  

Kasumichan17

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm
blessedheart
Kasumichan17

(HE's straight XP)
Shun smiled. "Okay." then he turned to Ed and shrugged. "I don't know. Do I eat that much?" HE asked curiously.
((to red:yhea, to you:i doubt)) "yes..., i'm going home" ed walks to the mansion ignoring the bottle that hited him ((g2g))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Kasumichan17
notingles
Kasumichan17

((no pretty shure he just remins him a raamu)

Kasumichan17

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm
blessedheart
Kasumichan17

(HE's straight XP)

(poor gil doomed to be alone)

gil waited for the boy "where do you want to go to eat"he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm
Kasumichan17
Kasumichan17
notingles
Kasumichan17

(I love dragon knight; is Raamu a guy or a girl? I cant remeber sweatdrop )
Shun looks at Yumi. "Wanna get something to eat?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm
blessedheart
Kasumichan17
Kasumichan17
notingles
Kasumichan17

(rammu or lammagarnes or lammu ghanasu was the yokai that saved gil from nadils army and brought gil to his home where they became lover but then gil was forced under mind control and killed him so sad but made such a cute pairing)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm
blessedheart
Kasumichan17
Kasumichan17
notingles
Kasumichan17

*tips head and nods hesitantly*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm
(Right. Thsnks. So your saying that Shun is going to be gil's next lover?)
"Right. LEts go!!" Shun said, grabbing the both of them by the and pulling them to town.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm
(n not unless shun wants that and saying how you said shun is straight im thinking no, just reminds him of raamu personality wise)

gil ran to catch up to shun so that way he wouldnt be pulled by the boy "how long of a walk is it"he asked  

Kasumichan17

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Tora shkes her head quickly. "i still cant figure ut how that gets me un drunk and wait up your three" she says walking after them  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games