Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! No fair you can't...wait, you can...hmph! Sandslash, Rollout!" The camper ordered, the Sandslash landed on the ground and tucked its self into a ball once again, spinning in place for awhile until it began to roll towards Zubat, unfortunately the Supersonic affected it a little bit, causing it to miss its mark when it first jumped at Timeless, causing it to hit the wall behind it and harming is self a little, but fortunately for the camper the Sandslash bounced off the wall and headed back towards Zubat, now if it it hit or not is another question.

The Sandslash was moving faster than Veronica expected under the rain, she kept her arm above her eyes to be able to see ahead. "Make yourself useful, Timeless, dodge and use Astonish!" The zubat dived down, feeling the spikes of the Sandslash's back above her wings, but Timeless was able to continue flying. At least he has speed too. Timeless flew around the Sandslash until it landed again and attempted to make a frighting face at her opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm
DignityPower

The Sandslash was moving faster than Veronica expected under the rain, she kept her arm above her eyes to be able to see ahead. "Make yourself useful, Timeless, dodge and use Astonish!" The zubat dived down, feeling the spikes of the Sandslash's back above her wings, but Timeless was able to continue flying. At least he has speed too. Timeless flew around the Sandslash until it landed again and attempted to make a frighting face at her opponent.
The Astonish certainly startled the Sandslash, causing it to end its Rollout as it fumbling to stand on its feet, but the ground was too wet, causing it to fall flat on its face, hurting its self in the process. "Weak! I've seen...s-scarier...Sandlash! Slash attack!" The Camper ordered, the Sandslash would then lunge at Timeless, right claw raised in the air as it intended to cut it down to size.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm
SubonicXP
The Astonish certainly startled the Sandslash, causing it to end its Rollout as it fumbling to stand on its feet, but the ground was too wet, causing it to fall flat on its face, hurting its self in the process. "Weak! I've seen...s-scarier...Sandlash! Slash attack!" The Camper ordered, the Sandslash would then lunge at Timeless, right claw raised in the air as it intended to cut it down to size.

"Scary? Naw." Veronica grinned, "You've done well, switch back!" Timeless returned to her pokeball and out came Spirit once more. The normal type attack passed right through Veronica's Jellicent. "Watch out for its next attack, then use Water Pulse!" Veronica hoped to take advantage of the Sandslash's closeness. Spirit readied the attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm
DignityPower

"Scary? Naw." Veronica grinned, "You've done well, switch back!" Timeless returned to her pokeball and out came Spirit once more. The normal type attack passed right through Veronica's Jellicent. "Watch out for its next attack, then use Water Pulse!" Veronica hoped to take advantage of the Sandslash's closeness. Spirit readied the attack.
"Gah! Stop it! Sandslash! All or nothing! Fury Cutter!" The angry camper shouted as the Sandslash dove for the Jellicent, its claws giving off a faint green glow as it attempted to assault the Pokemon with a barrage of slashes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 pm
SubonicXP
"Gah! Stop it! Sandslash! All or nothing! Fury Cutter!" The angry camper shouted as the Sandslash dove for the Jellicent, its claws giving off a faint green glow as it attempted to assault the Pokemon with a barrage of slashes.

Veronica was surprised inside, but she sighed, Fine. We gotta be ready for Brock. "Spirit, take the hit, then use Recover!" Spirit endured as the opponent slashed away on its turn, then he floated away and recovered back its health.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm
Trigramatic
Tails came to a stop, and at least wrestled his shirt over his head. One less thing to carry would make it easier on him. "I should probably work off all this heat," he said. "I could probably use most of it in a fireball..."

"You think you need to do that?" I asked him, curiously. "Is it too much for you to handle?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 pm
A certain Pokemon Egg sat on Lykas' bed wrapped up in a bubble printed towel. Said Egg was considerably warm at the moment and seemed to be flashing. Was it time for it to hatch a last? And more importantly, since Lykas and Odd earned it together, who would claim the hatchling?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
A certain Pokemon Egg sat on Lykas' bed wrapped up in a bubble printed towel. Said Egg was considerably warm at the moment and seemed to be flashing. Was it time for it to hatch a last? And more importantly, since Lykas and Odd earned it together, who would claim the hatchling?
The egg began to shake suddenly, and slowly begin to crack. The shaking would become more rigorously and as it did the crack would spread until the egg shattered into pieces. In place of the egg was a tiny [blue/pink] jellyfish Pokemon. The tiny creature looked around curiously at its new surroundings. "Frill..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm
"It's kinda like feeling bloated," Tails said. "That was the deepest I've been. It was a lot of pressure. I bet I was under a few thousand pounds. It's why most fire types aren't deep divers. It's just that some are better at using chi than others."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm
Lykas and Odd arrived at HQ, walking out of a flash of light as if nothing had changed. They were so used to Teleport by now that they could walk from slipping on ice to walking rocky mountainsides without missing a beat. "Come on! Let's go check on our Egg." Lykas suggested as he led the way to his room.

"So how do we decide who keeps it?" Odd asked.

"Well, how about I keep it if it's a Water-type and you can have it if it's a Ghost-type." Lykas suggested.

"What if it's another one?" Odd countered as they walked. "We let it decide?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Lykas responded as they reached his bedroom.

"Friiiiill." The sound was quiet, meek even, as it rang through the door.

"It hatched!" The two teens declared together as they pushed the door open and rushed in to find.....a Frillish. A Pink Frillish.

"That's......" Lykas started as he pulled out his SNAG to scan the Pokemon for it's PokeDex data.

"A Ghost/Water dual type!" Odd and Lykas declared together as they both read the Pokemon's data off the small-ish screen.

"It's...." Lykas began, trying to process who should keep the Pokemon.

"Friiill!" The small Frillish floated over to the two teens and hugged both their legs, looking up at them with utter admiration and love in her eyes.

"Our lovechild...." Odd offered as he looked down at the tiny Pokemon. "She must think we're her parents." He offered as he knelt and picked her up from near the floor. She wasn't a strong "swimmer" yet and couldn't get very high into the air.

"So...what do we do with her?" Lykas asked. "Who gets to keep her and train her?" Looking at the tiny water type from beside his boyfriend, he couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder at her. "Oooooh! Who am I kidding? We can't let this little sweety battle at all." He finally cracked as he wiggled his fingers over her and she swatted at his hands with her small tentacles.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm
While Lykas and Odd had no trouble with Teleportation, Terashi was nowhere near as experienced. He got over his wooziness and looked around, not bothering to follow the lovers. Okay, so I guess this is the part where the fearless leader and I have a sit down or something... so where'd he go?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 pm
Trigramatic
"It's kinda like feeling bloated," Tails said. "That was the deepest I've been. It was a lot of pressure. I bet I was under a few thousand pounds. It's why most fire types aren't deep divers. It's just that some are better at using chi than others."

"It's kind of like what Miles was talking about. He said that a long time ago, when he did something like that, he kind of described it as like he was about to drown in pure chi, but doing stuff like this helped him in expanding his chi capacity." I said to him. "If its too much for you, go on ahead and let it out..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 pm
This was just great. Robyn had not only missed one group mission, not even two but three. This time she couldn't even use the excuse of being lost. Nope, the reason she missed the mission was that Kipper had refused to take a bath. Worse yet, Kipper had somehow miraculously gotten away without touching the water and Robyn had ended up covered in suds. Now, she was looking for her Mudkip, soaked from head to toe.

Kipper had had it. There was no way he was letting his "trainer" give him a bath. It would only happen when the distortion world became candy coated. It didn't matter that Kipper smelled so vile that when he came within five feet of someone, they gagged. It didn't matter. Kipper was sure he could find someone who understood his plight before his trainer caught up to him. It couldn't be too hard...right?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm
"When we're out," Tails said, and rested one hand against the ledge. "I don't wanna cause a cave-in, you know."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm
Trigramatic
"When we're out," Tails said, and rested one hand against the ledge. "I don't wanna cause a cave-in, you know."

Tristen thought for a moment. Something he caught on. "If...uh. Expanding chi...capacity is supposed to be a good thing, shouldn't Tails keep it instead of letting it all go?" Tristen asked.

"That may be, but even so, Tristen, everyone has their limits. Heck, I still end up doing it myself from time to time whenever I try to train myself like that, though instead of feeling bloated? It feels like my muscles lock up." I said. "No pain, no gain, I guess..." I said.

Tristen tilted his head. That didn't sound good at all, then he thought on something else. "Are you sure you're training in the right way?" He asked.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games