Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Frigga and Odin intently as the approached, unsure what he'd do of this came down to a fight. Instead Frigga walked right to Loki and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so sorry my dear. I came as soon as Heimdall told me." She murmured, hugging him tightly. Finally pulling away, she took his hands in hers and turned her eyes on the snarling wolf below. "He has grown so much....I remember when he was just a pup in my lap." She said sadly. Tony had kept an eye on Odin the whole time the god staring him down in disgust. "What are the two of you doing here?" The genius asked. Odin straightened at that. "We cannot allow this creature out to harm others." He announced firmly. Frigga frowned darkly at that. "But there may be another way..." she said slowly, as if forcefully reminding Odin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki stood stark still as his mother approached his breathing shallow in his throat. When she wrapped her arms around him and explained that she had come as soon as she knew they had arrived there, the god relaxed marginally. Still he did not relax completely still too worried with Odin's presence. "He's been left alone for so long..." Loki stated trying to breath more but it seemed like he couldn't not until he knew the fate of hi child. Chancing a glance at Odin when the god spoke. He almost burst into tears when Odin proclaimed that he could not allow Fenrir out. "It is not his fault. He wouldn't be like that if you had not locked him away from me!" Loki screamed his cheat heaving with his over flowing emotions. His mother's words drew his attention. "Another way?" Loki questioned. He looked almost hopeful but still hesitant. He could not see Odin agreeing to a solution that would release Fenrir.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki screamed, Tony was quick to step close to his mate, slipping behind him and sliding a hand up his back, both to comfort and to lend support. Glancing at Frigga when she said there was another way, he smiled slightly. ‘Should’ve known your mother would fix everything.’ He said over the bond. Frigga nodded at Loki’s question, approaching the edge of the pit and kneeling down to examine Fenrir better. “We will cast a spell….it will revert Fenrir to a time before he was taken from you and all of his memories of this will disappear……you can take him and raise him then….but if he shows signs of reverting back to this state, if this is proven to be his nature and your influence does not help…..he will be brought back here….though you will be allowed to see him and people will be placed here to care for him.” She explained. Looking over her shoulder at her son, she sighed. “But this spell is dangerous and almost completely untested. It will take all the magic that Odin and I possess. We will have one try and if we do not succeed on this first attempt, I am unsure if we will have any other choice but to leave Fenrir here….” She added, clearly unwilling to hide anything from her son.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 am
MDaylus

Loki tensed when he felt his mate's hand slide up his back but then he relaxed slightly. He had the strength of Tony behind him even if he was still unsure of what was to happen. 'She has not fixed anything yet and Odin is here.' Loki reminded. He listened as his mother spoke of how they could come to free Fenrir. "He would be as a child once more?" Loki questioned still almost hopeful. "I could lend my magic if you merely tell me what I need to do." Loki stated when he heard that thespell still might not work even with both Odin and his mother's power. He also did not think Odin would lend his full power to the spell. He knew for sure Odin did not wish to free Fenrir from his prison, if the spell did not succeed then Fenrir would remain trapped.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga stood, smoothing out her dress and shaking her head. “We need your magic to keep him still.” She replied before giving him a pointed look. “And we can’t ask you to use so much of your power.” She said softly. It was dangerous for Loki to use too much magic while pregnant. “Can you do that dear? Hold him still?” she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when his mother shook her head. "Mother, do you think that... he would actually put his effort into this." Loki argued. He did not trust Odin and would not call the man hid father. He understood that his mother would not ask him to use so much power when he was pregnant but he saw little other option. Looking to Odin he nodded, he could hold his son if he needed to but he wondered if could divide his magic to help his mother.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a heavy sigh and looked to Odin. “He will.” She said firmly. Odin met her eyes for a brief moment before looking to the ground nodding. “This is part of how he will make up for what he has done. It is part of how he will earn the right to be my husband again.” She explained, looking back to her son. The only person that Odin had respected and had seemed to truly care about was Frigga, so there was little doubt about what he’d do to keep her. Reaching out to touch Loki’s arm, she smiled at him. “Even if you don’t trust him, trust me Loki…..I would not have thought of this, would not have brought him if I wasn’t sure.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Odin in disbelief when his mother assured him the older male god would help. Hearing that it was the only option for the man if he wanted to make up for what he had done and Co tinge to be Frigga's husband. Looking to his mother when she touched his arm Loki nodded. "I trust you mother." Loki admitted with a sigh. "I will do as you ask." Loki continued looking back to his son in the pit and then back to Odin. Taking another breath he moved towards the put. "Fenrir forgive me for what I am about to do but it could me mean your freedom." Loki apologized before summoning his magic. A few quick whispered words in a different language before his magic whipped out like tendrils and locked onto the wolf's limbs pinning him in place.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave Loki a warm smile when he agreed with her. Watching him move to restrain Fenrir, she waited for him to start his spell before looking to Odin. The elder god came to her side and took one of her hands and they began to chant in unison, eyes closed in concentration and magic swelling around them. Tony watched the whole scene at a loss for what to do. As the growing power around Frigga and Odin began to make him uncomfortable, Tony slid up behind Loki, arms wrapping around his waist as he his face against Loki’s shoulder, opening his magic for the god to use if he wanted, needing to offer some sort of aid and not feel helpless. Fenrir was growling, whining, and yelping as he pulled fruitlessly at the magic that bound him. After a few long minutes, the magic that had been swelling around Frigga and Odin slowly crossed the distance to cover Fenrir in a cloud of magic. Slowly the wolf began to calm, finally seeming to fall asleep, going slack against Loki’s magic. Then nothing happened. As the magic slowly began to fade, the wolf sank to the floor, unconscious, Frigga and Odin leaning on each other, exhausted. Everyone held their breath as they watched Fenrir closely, but it wasn’t until the last spark of magic disappeared did the wolf begin to shrink and grow young, only so much every few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki could feel his mother and Odin gathering their magic but he did not look at them. He needed to concentrate and he almost blocked the bond between him and Tony to make sure he could without any distraction. However worry for his mate made him keep it open. He was glad he did too when Tony came forward and wrapped his arms around him. He had fair warning and kept his concentration with the bond open. He felt the man open his magic to the god but he was hesitant to take it. He knew that if he did that it was possible that all four of them would be tired by the time they had finished their work. And if what they were doing didn't work they could be in some danger. He could also feel his mate's helplessness however and softly drew on Tony's magic just a bit to help ease that feeling from the genius.

As the magic gathering from Odin and Frigga started to grow Loki had to tune out the sounds his son was making from fear of his spell wavering or breaking it off all together. He did not know if their spell would be painful but he knew if it was he would not be able to bear hearing his son cry out in pain. The strain of his son fighting against the bonds was hard on Loki's magic when he had to fuel more magic into the weakened bonds. When Fenrir stopped fighting finally and fell asleep Loki relaxed the magic bonds and then slowly released them leaning back against Tony's chest. He watched however not taking his eyes off his son when the wolf finally began to shrink in size Loki took a breath. "Please...." he whispered softly, pleading that his son was taken as far as he needed to so Loki could take him home.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony supported Loki without question and lifted his head to watch Fenrir change. It took what felt like a painfully long time for Fenrir to stop changing, but in reality it was only a few minutes. The wolf settled into the form of a puppy, not much larger than a domestic puppy a few months old. Slowly Frigga dropped into the pit and approached Fenrir. Carefully smoothing a hand over his fur, she waited a moment before lifting him into her arms, a faint magic glowing in her hands as she checked him over. Smiling, she finally turned to Loki, nodding to him. “It’s done.” She said, waiting for Loki to come take his son. “He’s reverted back to a time shortly after you brought the children to the palace….that’s all he’ll remember. You’ll have to figure out what you want to tell him.” She said softly. “And he’ll be asleep for some time, so just let him rest.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki held his breath as Fenrir settled into a form the loki had last seen him in. Green eyes turned to Frigga as dropped into the pit and picked up his son. He stood fully away from Tony but not pulling from the man's arms as he watched his mother with baited breath. The magic that flowed over the pup gave the young god no indication of good or bad outcome. Tears held in his eyes when Frigga turned to him fell when she said it was done and a tearful smile took his face. "I will explain everything to him, I will keep no secret and let him know he is loved no matter what." Loki swore as he pulled from Tony and dropped into the pit. He held back from sobbing as he stood before his mother and gathered the pup into his arms. He buried his face in the soft fur nuzzling at the pup's neck. "Fenrir my sweet, sweet pup." Loki cried. "Thank you mother." he then continued after a moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga let Loki take Fenrir and smiled warmly at her son and grandson. Hearing the thanks, she reached out and brushed some of Loki’s tears away. “I am so happy for you my dear.” She said quietly. “I am positive it won’t be a problem, but make sure he doesn’t fall into this behavior again.” She said softly, petting the pup gently. Leaning in, she kissed Loki’s forehead before she turned toward the side of the pit. Moving over, Tony and Odin both reached down to pull her up before helping Loki up as well. “Now my son, I believe we must leave. Both of us must recover our strength, and you need to spend time with your son.” She said gently, looking over the picture before her again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Smiling at his mother it was easy for her to see the happiness in his eyes as she brushed away some of his tears. The tears of course did not last long being of a happy origin. "As long as he is never taken from me unless he chooses then I will never allow such things to happen.” Loki stated glaring up at Odin. He followed his mother towards the edge of the pit and shifted Fenrir so the pup's front paws and head lay across his shoulder and he could hold him with one hand. When his mother had cleared the edge of the pit he raised his free hand and allowed himself to be helped out of the pit. Touching the ground again he moved to Tony's side. "I wish you a good rest mother.... Odin." Loki bid the two while he was grateful it did not make up for everything Odin had done.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga bowed her head slightly to the farewell. “We will talk soon my dear.” She said, sliding a hand into Odin’s who looked thoroughly annoyed by the events, but kept quiet. A moment later the bifrost opened and they disappeared. Tony had placed a hand on Loki’s back as he moved close, staying silent, but when Odin and Frigga were gone, he finally spoke. “well this was…..something.” he said slowly. “I think it’s time we leave. We shouldn’t risk Fen waking up here.” He said, already leading Loki to the tunnel away from the pit , leaving the fact that he really didn’t want to be their either unsaid. He’d spent more than enough time in the caves.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games