Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:00 am

Vixcat
*turns a soft pink* Yes well... I *clears throat* so... erm... Do you think they'll do a good job like the 2nd movie? The 3rd wasn't really like the book at all

*kisses cheek* Kawaii. whee
2nd was actually pretty good. First was the best though. The third..sucked.. sad Royally.x.x I hope the fourth is at least half as decent as the second..x.x
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:10 am

*wonders off to doodle*

Vinnie Outlaw

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:16 am

Silver Nocturne
Vixcat
*turns a soft pink* Yes well... I *clears throat* so... erm... Do you think they'll do a good job like the 2nd movie? The 3rd wasn't really like the book at all

*kisses cheek* Kawaii. whee
2nd was actually pretty good. First was the best though. The third..sucked.. sad Royally.x.x I hope the fourth is at least half as decent as the second..x.x
Since i havent read the fourth book, it probably wont get ruinend for me since i have no idea whats supposed to happen xd
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:20 am

Vixcat
Since i havent read the fourth book, it probably wont get ruinend for me since i have no idea whats supposed to happen xd

*Tells about the plot, the begining, end, mysteries revealed, ect. ect. ect. * xd

Silver Nocturne

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:23 am

Silver Nocturne
Vixcat

*Tells about the plot, the begining, end, mysteries revealed, ect. ect. ect. * xd
*sits there drooling, all wide eyed n stuff*
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:25 am

Vixcat

*gets to the end and ruins the whole experience of learning the unknown and stuff* surprised *pounces*

Silver Nocturne

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:30 am

Silver Nocturne
Vixcat

*gets to the end and ruins the whole experience of learning the unknown and stuff* surprised *pounces*
*is pounced n falls over, purring*
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:32 am

Vixcat

*snuggles and cuddles into* Mesa gotta go.. sad Mesa hasta beat this game fully before bringing it back. sad Mesa dun wanna takes to long eiiitherr. crying Mesa be back soon. biggrin

Silver Nocturne

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:33 am

Silver Nocturne
Vixcat

*snuggles and cuddles into* Mesa gotta go.. sad Mesa hasta beat this game fully before bringing it back. sad Mesa dun wanna takes to long eiiitherr. crying Mesa be back soon. biggrin
*playfully nips at her n smiles* Okies... I'll be here... if not postin on the thread i'm somewhere on gaia... just send me a PM ^^
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:39 am

*sneaks in* ninja

stoarm_fox

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:41 am

stoarm_fox
*sneaks in* ninja
xd That "you make kitty scared" piccy cracks me up
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:43 am

Vixcat
stoarm_fox
*sneaks in* ninja
^^ ya me to, I love that pic so much because no matter how many times you see it its allways funny

stoarm_fox

vixcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:44 am

stoarm_fox
Vixcat
stoarm_fox
*sneaks in* ninja
^^ ya me to, I love that pic so much because no matter how many times you see it its allways funny
It's histerical! I probably find it more funny since i loooooove cats
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:55 am

Vixcat
stoarm_fox
Vixcat
stoarm_fox
*sneaks in* ninja
It's histerical! I probably find it more funny since i loooooove cats
ya. who dosent love cats tho... i love um to. except my cat, she is from hell i swear, shes real nice one minute... sitting there... letting you pat her and purring and being real nice.. and then just out of the blue she goes crazey and jumps at you and mauls the liveing crap out of random pepole! but i love her even if she is fricken insane O.O

stoarm_fox

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:12 am

Meow and such. o-o
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games