Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm
Tails shrugged. "I dunno. Miles has been the only one breaking ground in the area, and that's just the way he knows is most efficient," he explained. "I just want to get rid of it soon because I have enough to worry about with this cut."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged. "I dunno. Miles has been the only one breaking ground in the area, and that's just the way he knows is most efficient," he explained. "I just want to get rid of it soon because I have enough to worry about with this cut."

"Oh..." Tristen was following along behind the rest of us, climbing up the ledges."Are there any other ways to train with chi?"

"Well, in the way Im about to have you to do." I said. "Exertion." I said. "Basically, when you feel like you used up all your chi, keep going anyways. Get it all out and then some." I said. "Thats how I started off, to tell you the truth." I said. "Then take in all I could, then out again." I said.

"Does this mean you'll have me stand out where there's a lot of electricity after you have me use Flash a lot?" he asked.

"Perhaps. Speaking of...you may want to get started..." Sure enough we were a good ways up. The area gotten fairly cooler, we've probably hit rather close to the surface levels of the range. And it was pretty dark out. "Alright, Tristen. Just like you were told before. Get started." I said.

"Alright." Tristen said. He then focused a bit. He knew he didn't need to blind everyone. The stripes along the side of his head started to light up, lighting up the cavern around. Brighter the light got until finally..."Is this good?" He said, looking around.

"Perfect." I told him. "Now just hold that until we're out of here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 pm
Tails almost squealed. He didn't know it was Tristen's crest that lit up. "One thing you could do is take a fork and stick it in a wall outlet," he suggested. "I -think- that won't do anything to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm
Trigramatic
Tails almost squealed. He didn't know it was Tristen's crest that lit up. "One thing you could do is take a fork and stick it in a wall outlet," he suggested. "I -think- that won't do anything to you."

"We might want something that won't cause damage to a wall outlet or drive up a electric bill, for that matter." I told him. "Anyways, lead the way, Tristen."

"Um, okay." He said, walking ahead, looking around.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 am
Looking back, Blizz might see that Tails was not so interested in his surroundings. His eyes were closed, and he held his wounded hand close. He liked to put up the front of toughness, but it was still only a front. If it could be mended, perhaps everything would be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 am
Trigramatic
Looking back, Blizz might see that Tails was not so interested in his surroundings. His eyes were closed, and he held his wounded hand close. He liked to put up the front of toughness, but it was still only a front. If it could be mended, perhaps everything would be fine.

I looked back at Tails for a minute while Tristen was making his way through the cavern. Tristen was smelling a rush of cool air by. There had to be an exit somewhere. Probably close. As he was hunting it down, I looked back towards Tails. "Are you going to be okay, Tails?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am
"I think so," Tails said. "Now that I'm away from the lava, I think this is one of the worst pains I can remember. But I'll be fine. Maybe with some medicine. And chocolate."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 am
Trigramatic
"I think so," Tails said. "Now that I'm away from the lava, I think this is one of the worst pains I can remember. But I'll be fine. Maybe with some medicine. And chocolate."

"We'll get Doc to look it over when we get back to Mt. Silver, alright?" I asked. "What I done there was so you wouldn't bleed out and for that matter, not get any infection for that matter." I told him.

"Hey! Over here!" Tristen shouted, running ahead. "Wait. This isn't where we came in." He said. Sure enough, he found the way out. Or rather A way out. True to what Tristen said, up the tunnel, around a few passes and following a cool breeze, Tristen found himself outside...in a snow covered area.

"Oh boy...we may of came out the Snowpoint side..." I said, taking out my SNAG and started to take a look at the map of where we were. We were a good ways away from any sort of civilization on foot, truth be told, but like I said, we were on the Snowpoint area, if not the farthest part of it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:34 am
Tails stepped forward, past the maw of the cave and onto the path just outside. He stopped not far away, and waited. "Could someone hold me steady?" he asked. "I don't really want to get on my hands and feet to do this."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 am
Trigramatic
Tails stepped forward, past the maw of the cave and onto the path just outside. He stopped not far away, and waited. "Could someone hold me steady?" he asked. "I don't really want to get on my hands and feet to do this."

Tristen walked over towards Tails. He got behind Tails and held on. "Like this?" He asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am
"Yeah. Dig in," Tails said and immediately his muscles tensed -- then loosened. His fur grew hot to the touch and for a moment, his breathing was raspy. Each breath simmered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am
Trigramatic
"Yeah. Dig in," Tails said and immediately his muscles tensed -- then loosened. His fur grew hot to the touch and for a moment, his breathing was raspy. Each breath simmered.

"Dig in?" He said. What was he trying to brace for? Then as soon as Tails's fur grew hot, Tristen winced. This was getting a bit too hot for even him right now.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am
As his breath grew hotter, the tone in Tails' muscles left and he was not holding himself up. Without warning, he gasped, staring straight above...

Then he belched a ball of fire as large as his head. It soared ever higher, perhaps even reaching the summit of the highest mountain in the range. At the apex of its arc, it exploded exactly like Miles' handheld fire blasts, but this lit up the sky for miles around.

Had Miles been there, he'd have patted the boy on the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 am
Trigramatic
As his breath grew hotter, the tone in Tails' muscles left and he was not holding himself up. Without warning, he gasped, staring straight above...

Then he belched a ball of fire as large as his head. It soared ever higher, perhaps even reaching the summit of the highest mountain in the range. At the apex of its arc, it exploded exactly like Miles' handheld fire blasts, but this lit up the sky for miles around.

Had Miles been there, he'd have patted the boy on the back.

While he was sympathizing with the fact that Tails exerted a lot of fire chi all at once and he more than likely tuckered himself out in that whole ordeal, and the fact that he wanted to try to hold Tails up as long as needed, his hands said otherwise. Quickly, within only a second's time, dropped Tails and dropped his hands in the snow. Tails was just too hot to handle. Sweet relief... "Soorrrrryyy Tailllsss..." Tristen said.

I had to hold back a laugh...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 am
Tails grunted, but not with pain. He raised his good hand. "S'okay. I just needed the help during the attack. Whadja think?"

He could hear the snow sizzle about him, and he couldn't restrain a grin.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games