Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:16 pm
          User Image

Sitting there he was enjoying his time making up for lost time. He watched as Samuel laughed at his teasing. Micha knew Samuel would finish it if he started something. That was not something he would have to worry about. He soon felt Samuel enter a finger inside him and start moving it. Micha slipped his hands up as he held onto his shoulders. He found it very hard to concentrate on the idea of getting clean especially with Samuel’s finger moving inside his a**. Micha smiled at him, ”Is that what your doing?...Helping me clean up.” He teased, though pushed his hips back. Micha knew they would eventually get clean, but right now he wasn’t into the idea especially with Samuel tempting him again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:33 pm
          User Image

As he took a seat beside Alaine, he glanced to see him dig into his breakfast. He smiled a little but more to himself. Liam enjoyed cooking, but perhaps he was just showing off. He knew he didn’t have to cook for Alaine, but he had wanted to. Liam took delight watching Alaine eat what he had made for him. Sure it was simply pancakes and bacon but it was still a meal. He wondered if Alaine would actually let him make dinner perhaps for him one night, or maybe they could go out for dinner. Liam asked Alaine, waiting for an answer. He continued to eat, as Alaine seemed to think about his words. Liam nodded as Alaine responded. He smiled at him, ”I was thinking of taking you out for dinner, or perhaps do something else.” Liam spoke as he continued to eat. It had been awhile since they went out together, perhaps a nice out or in would do Alaine some good.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Samuel knew when suggesting they bathe together, it was practically inviting the male to tease him further. As he teased the male, he watched his hands come back up to his shoulders. Samuel smirked as he was teased again and moved his hand in way to meet Micha's own thrusting hips. With his knuckled pressed firmly against his flesh, he rubbed his finger against the wall of muscle inside him. "It is exactly what I'm doing.....unless you like have a load of c** inside you." he replied, smirking. Samuel slowly pulled his finger back out and then in again. He continued to do so three more times, watching the male closely as he did so. "Though if you really dislike it, I can always just stop." he said, removing his hand. Keeping his one hand near his a** picked up one of the forgotten washclothes from the side of the tub. "Should I wash your back instead?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:13 pm
          User Image

As he moved his hips, he felt Samuel’s hand meet his thrusts. Micha found it hard not to want Samuel’s attention. He felt Samuel push his finger inside him and rub it around. Micha bit his lip a little finding it hard not to make noise. He pouted as Samuel teased him. ”And whose fault is that?” Micha spoke teasing Samuel back, as he continued to pout. He felt Samuel’s finger moving inside him again, as it thrust inside him. Micha couldn’t help but let a little moan escape his lips. He found that even though Samuel was cleaning him out, it was hard to resist the urge to move his hips in the process. Micha soon felt Samuel remove his hand. He shook his head a little, ”When did I say I didn’t like it?” Micha teased as he smiled at Samuel. He watched as Samuel moved to grab a washcloth. Micha shrugged a little, as he moved to turn around. He shifted as he turned around but still sat in Samuel’s lap.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 pm

User Image
User Image

Whether it was to show off or simply because he wanted to, Alaine was grateful for the meal either way. It wasn't often anyone cooked for him and even less that he cooked for himself. If his appliances could talk, they would probably thank Liam for actually using them. Alaine could feel the male watching him as he ate but said nothing about it. the food was too good to allow him to do so. So he let Liam do as he pleased. After giving his answer, he picked up a strip of bacon and took a bite, crisp but tender. It was good. He listened as the male spoke beside him and was a bit surprised to be asked out. After chewing and swallowing his food he took a sip of juice. "Er....W-well I'd have to check my schedule. But if I'm free then yeah. That's fine." he replied, smiling back at the male. "Was there anywhere in particular you wanted to go eat?".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

The fault was most definitely his own. That neither of them could deny. When he had gone to fetch the lube from his bedroom, the thought of getting a condom had completely slipped his mind. For in that moment he knew he wanted Micha just as Micha wanted him and he was in a hurry to get back to him. Samuel watched, amused as his fingered the male and snickering as Micha teased him. "Yes well, my mind was a bit preoccupied. And I didn't see you trying to stop me to go get one either." he teased again. He watched the males pouting soon turn into a small yet pleasurable moan. When he removed his hand, he merely smirked. Removing both of his hands, he sat still as Micha moved in his lap. He had only been joking, but if this is what Micha wanted then he had no complaints. Wrapping one arm around the males' waist, he leaned forward to pick up the bar of soap and rubbed it against the clothe. He simply let the soap fall to the bottom of the tub figuring it wouldn't go too far if they needed it again. He then brushed the males hair to one side so it was out of the way and pressed the washcloth to his back. He found his skin to be as soft and pretty as it was before he left. "This is totally gonna kill the mood but.....how long did it take for everything to heal up after you left?" he asked curiously. He remembered the way his skin looked from his injuries and no it was as if it had never happened.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 pm
          User Image

Trying not to stare, he returned to eating. Liam grabbed his drink taking a sip from it. He set the cup back down as he went back to eating. Liam had cleared about half his plate as he sat there. He was a little worried about Alaine, sure he was eating now but had he been missing meals before. Liam found the male had lost some weight in the last month since he left. He wanted to make sure he was doing okay. Liam felt the need to feed him and give him whatever he wanted. It seemed odd but that was his behavior and it came natural to him. Perhaps it was because he was always used to taking care of others even when it came to his own family. Liam tried not to push it however as he ate, picking up a piece of bacon and munching on it. As he questioned Alaine, he smiled watching as Alaine was seemed surprised by his words. Liam watched listening as he seemed to choose his words carefully. He nodded a little, ”How do you feel about Thai food?” Liam asked unsure of Alaine’s eating habits still.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:08 pm
          User Image

True if he had anyone to blame it would be himself. He didn’t stop Samuel from not using a condom, because he hadn't’t cared. Micha knew the many times they had been together before, they always used a condom. It seemed strange but nice for once not to. However he didn’t mind before, as it was only being safe. Micha found he rather enjoyed sex without a condom, but didn’t most people. He nodded as Samuel spoke teasing him. ”True, I didn’t. Nor did I want to.” Micha spoke smiling as he turned to sit in Samuel’s lap. He felt Samuel’s arm slide over his waist as Samuel held onto him. Micha remained seated where he was content. He glanced over his shoulder, seeing Samuel move to grab the soap. Micha waited as he sat there, as Samuel soon pushed his hair aside. He felt the cloth slide over his back as Samuel washed him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke not surprised by his question. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of Samuel washing his back. ”About six months...my knee took longer to heal, but the wounds healed quicker.” Micha spoke knowing that he was used to the pain of abuse. That was another thing, he liked about Samuel. He had never raised a hand to him, even with all the times he had annoyed him. If Samuel had hit him, even on accident, that would be the end of them.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine was eating....at least once a day. But he did snack in-between and had a mini fridge in the office full of goodies to keep him going through out the day. He had never been that mindful of his eating habits. Sometimes to the point that he could forget to eat all together if he ignored the sounds of his stomach long enough. He could understand the males worrying. He had shed a few unintentional pounds in Samuel's absence. But it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He had his one big meal everyday and about seven or eight miniature ones throughout the rest of it. Brownie points to at least six of them containing little to no added sugar. If he was really hungry at work then he'd eat something like a salad or some trail mix. So there was no need to worry. It was sweet that Liam cared, but it wasn't necessary. When Liam spoke again, he shrugged. "I like Pad Thai. I haven't really had much else." he admitted. Picking up his glass, he took another sip of juice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:10 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

In the beginning, he practiced safe sex out of caution. He wasn't entirely sure of Micha's sexual history at the time and didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. As time went on, he continued to use one out of habit and it made for easier clean-up. Samuel could understand the feeling of going without. It made for an interesting change. He felt closer in an odd way. Samel laughed softly as the male teased him again before turning around. After getting the soap he gently scrubbed his back. As he changed the subject, he wondered if Micha would answer. He was well aware how much he smothered him before departing to France and how he was still healing after. A few moments later though, he was given an answer. "Wow. That long, huh? Any kind of lasting internal damage?" he asked curiously. He had never really understood why his father had hit him so violently. Even when he was angry, Samuel had never wanted to hit him. Sure he yelled or walked away, but the desire to hit him never crossed his mind. After all, what would it really solve?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 pm
          User Image

Six months had been long but he had been hiding a lot of pain. He had recovered from most of the extent of his injuries, it was his knee that had been messed up the most. His father had broken a few bones in his leg, and a few others mostly relating to his ribs. Micha had long before learned to hide his pain especially from others. He felt Samuel’s hand slide over his back as he washed him. There was no use lying after all what good would it do. Micha didn’t want to talk about it too much. What had happened was in the past. He shrugged a little to Samuel’s words. ”Not really… but it’s not important.” Micha spoke glancing back at Samuel as he smiled a little. He relaxed into the feeling of Samuel washing him. Micha didn’t want to talk about his injuries anymore, they were healed and that’s all that mattered.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:34 pm
          User Image

It was hard not to care and worry about Alaine. Liam didn’t know what he had gone through in the last month he had been gone. All he could go was wonder and worry. He tried not to let it get the best of him however he was continued eating. Liam was started to get full. He didn’t realize how much he had eaten. Liam pushed his plate away as he grabbed his juice. He finished it off before standing up. Liam grabbed his plate and cup moving toward the sink. He set his cup in the sink, then went to scrap his plate in the trash. Liam moved back toward the sink, as he grabbed the plug putting it in the bottom. He turned on the water to warm, as he grabbed the dish soap drizzling some into the water. Liam glanced back at Alaine as he spoke. He smiled at him, ”Well then what’s your favorite food?” Liam asked curiously wanting to take Alaine somewhere he would enjoy not hate.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel remembered the extent of Micha's injuries and how Micha hated how much he fretted over him. It was hard not to honestly. He was worried. Even in his strict upbringing, Samuel had never witnessed someone get beaten like that. It was startling for the most part and then heartbreaking because he cared for him so much. He gently washed the males back as he waited for an answer. Again, he wondered if he would answer. He wasn't surprised that the answer was eventually given was short and lacking in detail. He finished washing his back and dipped the cloth beneath the water. After wringing out the soap, Samuel brought it back above the surface of the water and gently squeezed it against his back to wash the soap away. "Then... tell me something that is important." he whispered softly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:19 pm
          User Image

Micha didn’t like Samuel worrying about him. That was something that didn’t change. He hated when Samuel had hovered before when he’d been injured. Micha found that being with Samuel had made him become more dependent on him. He hated that feeling. As much as he loved Samuel, he didn’t want to feel as if he relied on him for everything. He had needed space before, but right now he wanted nothing more than to just spend his time with Samuel. Micha knew Samuel was clingy, he had gotten used to that fact. He didn’t mind it after all it seemed natural to him. Micha didn’t want to talk about his injuries. It was better just to avoid the answer only because it would bring up bad memories he did not want to think about. He felt Samuel move behind him as he washed his back off. Micha enjoyed the feeling of being washed off, after all it wasn’t often they took time for this. He smiled as Samuel whispered. ”Something important...Well I was thinking of looking for a new place now that I’m back...I was thinking another loft where I can work and live this time.” Micha spoke thinking about it, though wasn’t sure how Samuel would take it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Even though he hadn't tried much Thai food, he wasn't opposed. He liked most Asian food. Or at least what was considered to be Asian food by American standards. Alaine continued to eat his food after giving Liam his answer. Cutting up his food a bit more, he took one bite after another. The man was good he had to admit. He was surprised how fast the male had eaten and watched him rise from his seat to the sink. For a moment he cringed internally. He couldn't remembered when the last time he did dishes was. He wasn't sure if those sponges were sanitary enough to even consider using. All the while, it did not seem to effect Liam whatsoever. He watched as he grabbed the soap and started to wash dishes. When he spoke, Alaine shrugged. "I don't really have a favorite. I'll eat almost anything that's put in front of me." he replied. He took another bite, finishing off his first pancake and moving back to the bacon. He didn't really know what to say. He wasn't that picky. So long as it didn't move he would try something at least once.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games