Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki bowed his head back to his mother when she said they would speak again soon. He knew come their next talk he would have much to tell her. He watched the bifrost open and take his mother and Odin back to Asgard. He looked to his mate as Tony slid a hand up his back and smiled. "Tony Meer Fenrir as he should have been." Loki introduced turning to his mate before the man said that they should leave. "I can take us straight home my love." Loki offered but followed the man anyway waiting for Tony to decide.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “We have to get back to the yacht so I can talk to the crew. It wouldn’t be good if we just up and vanished while on the island.” He said slowly. He hadn’t warned them to expect they’d disappear, both in case something bad happened to them, and because he had honestly expected only to find clues at most, not Fenrir himself. He was anxious and tense in his movements, panic edging at his mind. Even if he didn’t mind Loki’s magic, Tony was still unused to magic as a whole and easily thrown by it, that combined by nearly being killed by big Fenrir and his displeasure at being in a cave, Tony was doing well to be holding it together. He wanted to be happy for Loki, wanted to hold him and get a good look at Fenrir, but at the moment, all he cared about was escaping.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony shook his head and told him that they needed to go back to the yacht because the crew did not plan on them vanishing. He understood that but that didn't mean he couldnt make their trip faster. He felt more sure of that fact when he felt the panic in his mate's mind. Pulling Tony to a stop he held the man's hand tightly as he wrapped his magic around them in an instant they were back on the beach with their little boat. He was glad to have avoided most of the spell not wanting to have dealt with its panic seeing as it hadn't faded.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s jaw tightened as Loki stopped him, ready to snap at Loki for keeping them from getting out, but then there was that sickening drop in his stomach as Loki transported them to the beach. Breathing deeply as he steadied himself, he was silent for a moment, adjusting. “Thank you.” He said slowly, feeling a little guilty at the moment of anger. Helping Loki into the boat, he pushed it off the beach before climbing in and turning them toward the waiting yacht. Only then did he relax slightly and look to Loki and the pup In his arms. “So that’s your son.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt the flare of anger from his mate and understood but as soon as he had relocated them he felt it fade. "You are welcome." Loki responded smiling gently. He soothed the guilt across the bond. He did not blame Tony for his anger when he had been hurt so much in such a place as they had been. Allowing Tony to help him into the boat he sat carefully and shifted Fenrir back to his lap petting the pup's head gentlt. Loki was so happy he felt as though he would burst. Looking up to his mate when Tony spoke he nodded. "This is how he was when he was taken from me, my mischievous little pup." Loki smiled affection clear in his tone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly as he felt Loki’s happiness. Watching him with the wolf pup, Tony slowly reached out and stroked Fenrir's fur carefully. “A mischievous wolf and a mischievous kitten, the mansion will be on fire by the end of the week.” He said lightly. Turning back to watch where they were going, Tony sighed. “Sorry I wasn’t much use in there….” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:11 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up smiling as Tony reached out and pet Fenrir's fur. He smiled brighter when the man continued to talk about how with the michevious animals the mansion would be burned down. "Clint is nearly as bad, perhaps they will all negate each other." Loki chuckled. He looked back to the man when Tony apologized about not having been much help. "You haven't been trained in magic Tony I did not expect you to be able to help. Despite that you did, you were incredibly helpful. You helped keep me sane and concentrated. Having you close made me focus, made me keep my pup safe and allowed him to come back to me." Loki argued smiling gently at the man.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at that. “Maybe, or they’ll be 10x worse.” He said lightly. When Loki said that he actually had helped, Tony smiled slightly. “I’m glad you got him back. I knew Frigga wouldn’t let him be hurt or taken again…..not when you wanted him so badly.” He said slowly. Biting his lip, he was obviously thinking something over. “Are you sure about telling him everything?” he asked finally. “At least telling him everything right off the bat?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:24 pm
MDaylus

A soft chuckle answered the fact that the three of them could be so much worse together. He nodded when the genius continued to say that he was glad that he had gotten his son back. "I am sure, as long as he knows he is loved and that it changes nothing I think it will be okay. I do not think I would have caused so much havoc when I found out what I was if I had been sure that I was loved and it changed nothing. Instead Odin fell into Odinsleep and my mother was so preoccupied with such a thing that I never had time to talk to her." Loki spoke. If he had known when he was younger what he was he could have grown with it, accepted it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slowly. He got that. He didn’t agree completely, believing Fenrir was perhaps too young now, but this was Loki’s child, so Tony wouldn’t argue with the god. Fidgeting, he glanced to his lover and the pup in his lap. “And how are you going to explain us….explain me?’ he asked cautiously. For all Fenrir would know, his father had died not too long ago. He’d wake up and find himself not only on a new world, but find that Loki was in a relationship with a complete stranger. Fenrir wasn’t like Loki’s other children, who lived separately and could be ignored if they didn’t like this.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused when the man asked how he was going to explain things and overall explain Tony. "Tony, Fenrir will look and act like a pup but he is probably older than you at this age. I had him for about 50 years before he was taken from me. He will understand what has happened if I merely tell him what has occured." Loki explained. He could understand his mate’s worry but he believed with some time and explanation Fenrir would understand. Fenrir had also been the most accepting and loving of his children. He had little doubt that the pup would be dying to play with tony before he even knew what the man was to his mother.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked, processing that information slowly. “So he’ll understand things as an adult more or less?” he asked carefully, trying to make sure he was understanding this correctly. He wasn’t sure if that was a relief or more worrisome. That could mean that Fenrir would come to terms with it faster, or it could mean that he would dislike it from the start and continue to dislike it all the way through because he understood it fully.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:37 pm
MDaylus

Nodding when Tony asked if Fenrir would understand as an adult did he smiled. He thinks like a child but his understanding is far beyond such things. "You worry about my son's acceptance of you but I think you will find he will love you more than you could think. He loved my mother the instant he saw her even though all of us were consumed by grief over his father. He even loved Odin following him around. The pup was starting to grow on the god before the prophecy." Loki smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony turned his surprised gaze on Fenrir, still asleep in Loki’s lap. “Well that’s useful.” He said slowly. Hearing that Loki felt like Fenrir would love him, Tony suddenly turned bashful. “Really? He’ll be surrounded by so many people that will care for him….” He said slowly. He was pretty sure that Fenrir would prefer just about anyone else in the mansion over him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that his information was useful. "My love you underestimate yourself so much. I know he will love you because I love you. He may love the others but he will return to us." Loki assured.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games