Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:20 pm
Yas appeared in the forest, a few feet away from Bella. "Oh... in the forest...?" he said as he looked around and saw Bella laying down on the ground. "Excuse me miss...? Are you going to kill yourself..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:21 pm
Esuna concentrates the power in her staff, and points at Juno, hesitating a bit, but letting it go. "Get ready... i'm not going to listen to these thoughts!... Wait... Juno...." she says softly, seeing him take the tops from his uniform. "... .This.. cant be.. his scorpion form never ever has knowledge of his smoke and fire tops... " she says, coughing a bit. " ... he's the illusion.. and... Tomoe.. oh no, they're all under other illusions! CRYSTAL IMPRISIONMENT!" she yells, closing everyone that is in her line of sight in a cristal clear "prision", letting the smoke outside to prevent them from chocking. She pants a bit, knowing that to make the crystal imprisioment stronger, she has to let more of her energy out.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:22 pm
she looks at him "who are you? and why do you care?" she raises the dagger to look at it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:25 pm
Yas smiled at her. "Oh, this one's name is Yas. May this one ask why you're doing it..?" he asked her, sitting on the ground.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:25 pm
Nightbane felt a breeze around him. Suddenly words were whispered to him, so...you are just going to let her kill herself? Nightbane recognized the voice as his brothers. He got up, alarmed. He called out into the night "Bella?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:27 pm
she looks away from him "because im not wanted anymore" she held the dagger close to her chest when she hears her name, she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:29 pm
Yas smiles a bit. "Well... that surely contradicts your beliefs, doesn't it...?" he said as he stood up and streched a hand toward her to help her stand up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:29 pm
Juno listens to 'Ikasu' tell him more. "No.. you're wrong!" he yells, hitting at the cristal wall, yelling this. "I know Tomoe..." he said, but stupped. She... she was.... being very nervous.. when i talked to her...  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 pm
she looks at him then at his hand, she sighs and takes it, standing up  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Nightbane stides off until he finds her with a man in front of her. He stepped back. Another man huh...my brother sure does like to see me in pain... Nightbane is about to walk away when he notices something about the man. He hadn't seen him before first off. "Hey...you...who are you?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:33 pm
she wipes the leaves off of her back then she hears him, she turns in his direction "W-will" she whispered, she looks away from him "he hates me, why would he be here?" she sighs and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:34 pm
(btw, he helped her up with his gloved hand, sorry for not makign that clear lol)

Yas smiled at him. "Hello, This one's name is Yas," he said, bowing politely.

--

Tomoe backed away from the crystal wall, feeling very confused. "No... why... I don't.... argh!" she yelled, kicking the wall.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:36 pm
(I was wondering about that lol)

Nightbane was a little unnerved by the man. "..Nightbane. My name." He looked at Bella. She turned away like she was hiding something. So...she is really with this man..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:37 pm
she growls "im not with him" she snapped reading his thoughts, she covers her mouth tears running down "im sorry Will, whatever you saw, it wasnt true, none of it" she sighs "ill be leaving then..."  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:38 pm
Esuna floats closer to them, they're still illisioing, but she stands between them both, and twacks both prisions with her staff really hard, making it sound loud and high pitched in both . "LISTEN UP! You're both under illusions... right now, you, Tomoe, and you, Juno, where about to kill each other off! Juno... i know you're not in your demonic form... now.. until you both stop illusioning, i won't let you go, or you might endanger each other! " she yells. I wonder... when i hit the prisions, did the sound jar their thoughts..?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games