Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:39 pm
SO I'm a part of a DnD group now. I'm a Hengeyoukai, fox kind, and a ranger. Level five, plus Dire Hawk. And that's what we know so far, minus a bunch of random story.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:41 pm
Nekoyaki
SO I'm a part of a DnD group now. I'm a Hengeyoukai, fox kind, and a ranger. Level five, plus Dire Hawk. And that's what we know so far, minus a bunch of random story.

Sweet...Hope you have a lot of fun ^^

And if you can, keep a log of funny quotes. We do that ninja  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:43 pm
Af Mas
Nekoyaki

heehee, my name is Kitsuyaki, supposedly due do some unfortunate incident with fire..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki

heehee, my name is Kitsuyaki, supposedly due do some unfortunate incident with fire..

That could be funny XD

My character is Gorham Grimhawk...Level 9 Hexblade, Level 1 Figher, Level 3 Blackguard. He's a Dragonborn of Tiamat...basically that means he's an anthro dragon in service of Tiamat, with a huge sword...And a cockney accent razz

He's evil though XP  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:51 pm
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki

That could be funny XD

My character is Gorham Grimhawk...Level 9 Hexblade, Level 1 Figher, Level 3 Blackguard. He's a Dragonborn of Tiamat...basically that means he's an anthro dragon in service of Tiamat, with a huge sword...And a cockney accent razz

He's evil though XP
Yeah.. well... um.... I have human, fox-hybrid, and fox forms, and a Dire Hawk companion!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 pm
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki

That could be funny XD

He's evil though XP
Yeah.. well... um.... I have human, fox-hybrid, and fox forms, and a Dire Hawk companion!

I can breath fire/ice/lightning/acid for lots of damage :3 And stuff...So there XD Just kidding. I hope you have fun ^^  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:55 pm
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki

That could be funny XD

He's evil though XP

I can breath fire/ice/lightning/acid for lots of damage :3 And stuff...So there XD Just kidding. I hope you have fun ^^
Me too, cause I'm really really nervous about it. >: My first DnD sessions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:04 pm
Gothyfox
Some of my friends beat up my scecth book because it was canadian.... My comissions are going to be slwed.

What the ********?! Your friends ruined your sketchbook because it's canadian? That's messed up on far too many levels. You gonna be okay?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:34 pm
Well, I went to bed and ended up not being able to sleep, so I snuck onto my godfather's comp to see if Ome was on. Not the case so far, but I take it he'll be back from work soon.

...oddly enough, I woke up at 2am sharp, the hour after which we normally meet up online at. :3

I've been checking some stuff too, notably on laws and also googlemaps to make sure I know where I am so that I can even hitchhike my way out of here to the airport if needed, though that's still 3 days away.

Oh and Manda, those tiger photos cheered me right up. :3

On one hand, tomorrow my godfather's taking me to breakfast with a friend of his who helped him when he was depressed. Said it could give me some insight, as the guy has helped pretty much everyone on my mom's side of the family apparently... except my mom.
I'm actually looking forward to it. If anything, it'll give me the opportunity to affirm my decision clearly now that my initial moodswing from my parents, reactions has died down. :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:55 pm
Doomie, how good are you at acting?  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:59 pm
DoomNeko

I thought they might...I was thinking of you when I took em....especially the one in the pool... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:03 am
Manda_Tifa
DoomNeko

I thought they might...I was thinking of you when I took em....especially the one in the pool... rofl

PSST! Manda, get on MSN! gonk I'm LONELY.

I'm slowly beginning to realize that I am a totally ******** up person. Not a sadist or anything, just.....many, many problems from early life have heaped on top of me and I'm now paying the price with lack of mental agility. o.o"  

FogSage

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:12 am
Crenn
Doomie, how good are you at acting?

I can actually make myself go into tears in about 5 seconds if needed. I just try to avoid that if possible.

On the otherhand, if I EVER mention "needing to get out of the house", "boyfriend" and "parents holding me down", any local authorities are gonna help me by thinking it's another case of parents in denial of a gay son. (Not mentionning I'm a transexual is not lieing, is it? XP)

Manda_Tifa
DoomNeko

^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:29 am
Krissim Klaw
(Rolls around all nervous like) I think Redrum is going to be shedding soon. It will be his final shedding and it is the most difficult. This is when the mantises get their fully functioning wings. Right now, he has too tiny little wing buds on his back. Inside, his final stage wings are developing. When he sheds, they will be all crinkled, but will hopefully uncurl and dry out so they just cover the tip of his rump.

Soooooooooooooooo nervous. I keep checking on him and he keeps giving me this, what are you doing look? Siren is also do for his final shedding. Siren is older, and normally sheds first, but I think Redrum might beat him to the last one. @__@

Update: OMG, OMG, OMG, Redrum is shedding! (runs around like crazy) He is actually shedding. OMG, OMG, OMG! He is becoming an adult! My baby is growing all up with one last ripping of his flesh! (runs into a tree) @__@  

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:32 am
Krissim Klaw
Update: OMG, OMG, OMG, Redrum is shedding! (runs around like crazy) He is actually shedding. OMG, OMG, OMG! He is becoming an adult! My baby is growing all up with one last ripping of his flesh! (runs into a tree) @__@

That's great Kriss! O:
Sometimes, we just don't realise how fast our babies grow up. :3

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games