Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:08 pm

*yawns* Hey Arty
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:12 pm

I must be too late xp

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:14 pm

I am still up, just not many people around so I am not paying that much attention to what is going on.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:14 pm

Oh okay. How are you doing?

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:16 pm

Af Mas

Mostly good. Feeling a little tired and room is starting to feel somewhat cramped and confined. Probably will take a little walk before going to bed.

How you been doing?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:18 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Mostly good. Feeling a little tired and room is starting to feel somewhat cramped and confined. Probably will take a little walk before going to bed.

How you been doing?

Eh, so so. Good for the most part but just been out of it lately. My acting partner got pissed at me because I was playing my character different than she thought it was supposed to be played. I just gave up and let her have her way. I didn't want to make things worse.

You've not been on MSN, or perhaps you have, and have been invisible for good reason smile

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:21 pm

Af Mas

Eh, so so. Good for the most part but just been out of it lately. My acting partner got pissed at me because I was playing my character different than she thought it was supposed to be played. I just gave up and let her have her way. I didn't want to make things worse.

You've not been on MSN, or perhaps you have, and have been invisible for good reason smile

*rolls eyes* Well she obviously does not have what it takes to be even a somewhat good actor of she cannot adapt to how others might play out their role. Not her place to dictate how you act out the character anyway.

Yeah, been on both MSN and AIM most of the time, just hidden away. Other times I have just been turning them off. Been needing some nice quiet time to myself or been busy with one thing or another that I didn't really want people popping up in the middle of.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:23 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*rolls eyes* Well she obviously does not have what it takes to be even a somewhat good actor of she cannot adapt to how others might play out her role. Not her place to dictate how you act out the character anyway.

Yeah, been on both MSN and AIM most of the time, just hidden away. Other times I have just been turning them off. Been needing some nice quiet time to myself or been busy with one thing or another that I didn't really want people popping up in the middle of.

I understand. I figured as much anyway. Was just curious since I haven't talked you much lately. But if space is what you need, space is something I can give, not like I even had a choice though xd

She's really out there though, my partner. Really...creeps me out gonk

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:25 pm

Okay x.x I need to get out of this room for a little bit. Been sitting here for far too long. *hugs* Night Affy, talk to you later.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:26 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Okay x.x I need to get out of this room for a little bit. Been sitting here for far too long. *hugs* Night Affy, talk to you later.

*hugs back gently* Night Arty. Have a good walk and a good evening. Talk to you later hopefully

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:30 pm

I'm rich, rich a tell's ya! *bounces about* Does my char look gay like this? >..>
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:36 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
I'm rich, rich a tell's ya! *bounces about* Does my char look gay like this? >..>

Not to me

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:41 pm

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind

Not to me
Excellent then ^^
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:42 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind

Not to me
Excellent then ^^

Blue, Red, and Black is a favorite combination of mine, if you haven't noticed razz

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:43 pm

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind

Not to me
Excellent then ^^

Blue, Red, and Black is a favorite combination of mine, if you haven't noticed razz
Yes, whilst blue black red and white are of mine...its just the hair I'm concerned about x3
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games