Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blushed slightly when Loki said he underestimated himself. He just really, really didn’t want this to go poorly. He knew how important Fenrir was to Loki and didn’t want issues between him and the wolf to affect his relationship with the god. Reaching the yacht, Tony helped Loki onto the ship, knowing he had difficulty maneuvering with the pup in his arms. “Why don’t you go wait in our room, grab anything you need to take with us. I’ll be back soon.” He said, rubbing Loki’s arm before he turned to the control room where the captain would be.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki accepted the help onto the ship grateful that he did not have to jostle Fenrir too much. He nodded when Tony suggested that Loki go wait in the bedroom and pack up what was needed to take with them. "I'll be ready when you come back." Loki promised. He left to the bedroom when Tony turned to go speak with the captain. He set Fenrir carefully on the bed and packed up everything. When he was done he moved to pick up his pup and rocked him as he paced the room. He started singing the lullaby he had the night before.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony spoke with the captain and crew, explaining things and thanking them for their work. When he finally made his way back to the room, he paused as he saw Loki rocking the pup and singing to him. It was remarkably beautiful and exactly how Loki should look in his opinion. Slowly slipping closer, he wrapped his arms around Loki's waist from behind, resting his chin on the god's shoulder. "You're beautiful..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki was aware of Tony's return and smiled when the man paused in the doorway. He imagined that this was how it could be when Loki had borne the child in his belly. His mind only flared with such a wish when Tony wrapped his arms around his waist. "Tony, can you imagine if this was us... with our own child?" Loki questioned softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the question and tilting his head slightly, he made a questioning noise. He wasn't sure what to make of the question. "Would something be different? I'd still think you were beautiful." He said slowly. Looking back to Fenrir, he raised a hand to pet the pup. "I'll treat him well.....maybe even like my own if that's what you want, what he wants." He offered. Perhaps that's what prompted the question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when thean made a questioning noise. His mate had miss interpreted his question but he was pleased to hear that Tony would still think him beautiful. "It is not what I want, what I want is for you to do so if you wish. I can however provide for my child. Treat him as you would a child with more knowledge than most adults and you will be fine. Shall we go now?" Loki questioned shifting Fenrir to his shoulder once more. He pulled from Tony's arm to grab the bag he had packed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words. Perhaps Fenrir wouldn’t take well to him trying to move in as a father figure. And what was this about providing? Tony had full intentions of providing for all of Fenrir’s needs, just like he provided for everyone else in his mansion. Loki didn’t leave much room for conversation though, already moving for a bag. Snagging it before Loki could, Tony smirked at the god, taking his free hand. “Alright, take us home.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 am
MDaylus

Loki whipped around to face Tony when the man snagged the bag before he could. When the man said to take them home Loki nodded and grasped Tony's arm as he willed his magic and transported them. As they landed Loki's step faltered and he felt dizzy suddenly. It seemed he had used too much magic holding Fenrir and traspoting the three of them both times. He grasped Tony's arm a bit more to keep from falling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was better prepared for the feeling of being transported this time, enough so that he was able to catch Loki when he stumbled a bit. Supporting him, Tony looked him over, concern clear in his eyes. “Alright….you’re going to bed.” He said firmly. Helping Loki through the front doors of the mansion, he was a little surprised that no one was there to greet them, but he ignored it, perhaps they were busy elsewhere. Leading Loki directly to their rooms, he deposited Loki’s bag near the bed before turning on his mate. “You lay down and rest a little…..it’s been a hard day for you.” He said quietly. “I can handle seeing if our unease was all in our heads or not, so you don’t have to worry.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 am
MDaylus

Loki was grateful for the support when Tony held him as he stumbled. He could see the concern in Tony's eyes and didn't argue when the man told him he was going to be. He walked with tony and was surprised as well at the quiet me sion. The spies could be quite quiet, Steve and Bruce too, Thor however was noisy and would have detected their return. Blinking when Tony turned on him after he had lay the bag on the floor. "You will get no complaint from me." Loki stated moving to his side of the bed. Carefully he laid Fenrir in the middle of the bed before shifting out of his clothes manually until he was merely wearing his light underclothes. He climbed into bed beside Fenrir pulling the blankets up and pulled the pup close as if he were afraid Fenrir would be taken from him at a moments notice. "Don't take too long." Loki waded before settling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki, smiling slightly as he watched the god pull Fenrir close. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He promised. Leaning over Loki, he gave him a soft kiss before he went in search of someone to tell him what he’d missed. He found Bruce and Betty down in the labs and what they told him was almost unbelievable. SHIELD had fallen, Steve had been labeled a criminal and almost died, Barnes was alive, the story just kept unfolding and Tony didn’t know if he was glad to have escaped it or upset for having not been there. At the moment only Bruce and Betty were in the mansion. Thor had missed everything, travelling with Jane for some meeting she had to attend, Steve was out doing some searching for Barnes with some Sam Wilson guy, and Natasha had gone off to find Clint, who’d been on a mission and she was concerned the collapse of SHIELD had endangered him. Tony tried to keep the bond partially closed to keep his surprise and shock from disturbing Loki’s rest. After Bruce and Betty finished filling Tony in, he told them about the search for Fenrir. No one else had known that was the plan.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:19 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded and leaned up into the kiss when to y assured him he would be back as soon as he could. When Tony had left Loki settled down to sleep but found d himself unable without Tony nearby and not know where the rest of the team was. Instead he as JARVIS to turn on the TV. Flipping through channels he was surprised to come across a show which was recapping an event outside of the United states. Loki could clearly see his brother and mortal lover among the footage along with dark elves. It seems their concern had not been misplaced but from what he could tell his brother was fine and would probably return in a few days.

While Tony was down in the labs talking with Bruce and Betty Mischief found him happy to have someone she lived with back. She had been hanging around Betty content to take her on as a surrogate when Tony and Loki were not around. But having Tony there had her purring and winding in and out of his legs begging for attention.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed when Mischief suddenly glued herself to him. Scooping her up, he held her close, petting her and letting her cuddle close, apologizing softly for leaving her. After a while, Tony excused himself and head back for his and Loki’s room. Walking in, he was a little surprised and frustrated to find Loki awake. The god was supposed to be sleeping. Kicking off his shoes, he came over to the god and sat on the edge of the bed beside Loki. “I’ve got someone who’s very upset with us.” He said lightly, handing the kitten over to his lover. Glancing at the tv, he blinked, finding out even more had happened while than been gone. “We leave for a few days and the world explodes….can no one take care of things?” he asked, humor with the situation gone by that point. Shaking his head, he looked back to Loki. “Just about the only person that kept out of trouble was Bruce.” He said, explaining what happened with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:58 am
MDaylus

Mischief was quite happy to be picked up and cuddled close, purring just a bit louder. She mewed when they returned to the bedroom and she spotted loki. Loki of course had looked up when Tony had entered the room and gave a sheepish look to tony when he felt the mans frustration. He gestured to the TV as if making an excuse. "Hello baby girl." Loki greeted taking moschief. "Everyone is alright though?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when Loki asked his question, having been absorbed in the news footage. Looking back at his mate, he nodded. “Steve and Fury might be a bit worse for the wear, but steve will be healed completely soon and Fury is too stubborn to die.” He said slowly. “I can’t imagine Steve’s mental state though…..Barnes was his best friend, to think he’s been tortured all these years….” He said, shaking his head. “And if Steve was as friendly with this Sam guy as it seems, then we’ll probably be getting a new resident here.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games