Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor KOH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 am
Sayga Takaino
http://a671.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_d254195a6df6fcaefee8f9880de72f0e.jpg

You are emo, not goth.
Mod Edit: Image quoting  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am
AEtherclaw
http://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/A/AE/AEt/AEtherclaw/22460859.jpg

now i just need some fishnet.

Ok he wins. He's a pretty cool guy, eh has a fish on his head and aren't afraid of nothing.
Mod edit: Image quoting  

Inquisitor KOH

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am
Seriously, kid; are you trying to get a ban? Beyond your rude behavior, you keep breaking what is pretty much the sole rule of this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am
The Goth Apple
Seriously, kid; are you trying to get a ban? Beyond your rude behavior, you keep breaking what is pretty much the sole rule of this thread.

Listen little girl, I'd like to be friendly but goth is on par with weeaboo and furfags.

Goths are the cancer of the world. Statistics state that all goths are full of fail, aids, and teen angst. The teen angst can continue up to and exceeding 50 YEARS OLD. This is only offset by heavy medication, suicide, or hospitalization.

I remember back 100 years ago when being a goth was something to be proud of. When we didn't make hollow threats, or scare soccer moms at the mall. The rediculous Manson Mall Goth wave brought with it a staph infection that can only be compared to a hookers a**. It has killed the goth group, and with it comes the fall-out of airborne infection. Being around goths now is to accept SARS. Hence I've abandoned the moniker and accepted that the lifestyle is dead like a stagnant beast shot by ak47 wielding negro.

Your presence on Gaia proves that you lack the goth lifestyle. I doubt your even old enough to get into the alternative clubs, and if you are I'm sure you don't. I can speak with conviction and facts you are all fantastically weeaboo.

When I'm banned, it'll be followed by a wave of people quoting and discussing the many things I've said. This will then fall into simply trying to attack my non-existence, and then it will turn into defense of your "goth-hood".

Just remember... We are legion, we never forget, we never forgive.  

Inquisitor KOH

Inquisitor KOH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:21 am
Ban me it doesn't matter.

Ban my IP, I'll just change mine. Delete my account, I'll make another. The gold in this is easy to gather, and in 2 weeks I'd have 20k again. Replicating accounts, massing gold to make 100's of non-noob accounts.

This is an age where the weeaboo are a nuisance. Too many of you have read ED front to back, and now you mimic and insult us.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am
Inquisitor KOH
The Goth Apple

Listen little girl, I'd like to be friendly but goth is on par with weeaboo and furfags.

Goths are the cancer of the world. Statistics state that all goths are full of fail, aids, and teen angst. The teen angst can continue up to and exceeding 50 YEARS OLD. This is only offset by heavy medication, suicide, or hospitalization.

I remember back 100 years ago when being a goth was something to be proud of. When we didn't make hollow threats, or scare soccer moms at the mall. The rediculous Manson Mall Goth wave brought with it a staph infection that can only be compared to a hookers a**. It has killed the goth group, and with it comes the fall-out of airborne infection. Being around goths now is to accept SARS. Hence I've abandoned the moniker and accepted that the lifestyle is dead like a stagnant beast shot by ak47 wielding negro.

Your presence on Gaia proves that you lack the goth lifestyle. I doubt your even old enough to get into the alternative clubs, and if you are I'm sure you don't. I can speak with conviction and facts you are all fantastically weeaboo.

When I'm banned, it'll be followed by a wave of people quoting and discussing the many things I've said. This will then fall into simply trying to attack my non-existence, and then it will turn into defense of your "goth-hood".

May I ask you why you joined a goth guild when you yourself do not like them? Say I don't like country music (which is in fact true). Would I choose to join a country music guild? Of course not, but then again, I have style and intelligence unlike yourself.

Of course, I'm not here to sink to your level by insulting you, I just wish to know why you would choose to belong to a guild which is full of people you yourself have stated that you hate?  

NokomisSnape

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:56 am
NokomisSnape
Inquisitor KOH
The Goth Apple

May I ask you why you joined a goth guild when you yourself do not like them? Say I don't like country music (which is in fact true). Would I choose to join a country music guild? Of course not, but then again, I have style and intelligence unlike yourself.

Of course, I'm not here to sink to your level by insulting you, I just wish to know why you would choose to belong to a guild which is full of people you yourself have stated that you hate?
He joined to troll.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 pm
Okay, this sideshow has gotten stale.
Just move on, and don't feed the trolls. This one or any future ones.

Lets focus instead on getting back on topic.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
Okay, this sideshow has gotten stale.
Just move on, and don't feed the trolls. This one or any future ones.

Lets focus instead on getting back on topic.

You could always lead by example, and post a picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm
But ANONYMOUS IS LEGION!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
But ANONYMOUS IS LEGION!

No, it is wannabe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:58 pm
They were trying to knock me off the flower but I failed to fall ^.^
User Image

Me and my friend Jan and Jan's g/f behind us lol.
User Image  

Nikki the Juggalette

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm
AEtherclaw
http://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/A/AE/AEt/AEtherclaw/27726827.jpg

I like your picture pretty much, except for the spider thingy. But the rest is really great. Good job.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 am
AEtherclaw
Oops, I almost quoted an image.
I am very impressed you could do to your hair. *cocks head to side* That must have taken alot of hairspray and or gel. Unless you used white glue? I know some people who used to do that.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games