Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 pm

Yas opened his eyes wide. "Me...? With her..? Oh no no! Sorry sir, This one was just merely walking by and saw that she was about to kill herself..." he said, smiing sheepishly. "Sorry if this one make it look otherwise.."

--

Tomoe rubed her temples. "I... Illusion...?" she muttered as she looked to the ground. "So.... there really is a Juno...?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:43 pm

Nightbane sighed. "Bella...I'm...not worth it. I'm just a fool. I am not worth committing suicide...I'm not worth anything." Nightbane looked at the strange man. "I'm sorry...for involving you in this." Nightbane then looked back at Bella, She just doesn't understand. I'm the cause of pain...I'm an ecliptor after all...it's what we do...and I don't...want to anymore.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:45 pm

"your wrong" she whispered "you dont see the real you, but i do, i guess you just dont want to except it" she looks down "but if thats how you want to be........then you wont be seeing me for long" she sighs clutching the dagger in her right hand
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Yas was about to leave them but as soon as Bella clutched the dagger again he was forced to stay. "..... Oh good gracious..." he muttered slightly and sighed.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 pm

she looks at Yas "what? you dont have to stay, not like you can stop me"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:52 pm

Nightbane noticed the dagger. He then took his glove off and through it to the ground. His hand's claws came forth as he put it on his neck. "Well if you die...so do I. I would place it on my heart...but you have already taken it."

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:52 pm

Juno hears her words, and stops. "...Wait.. so.. that isn't ikasu right there?" he says, looking at Esuna.

Esuna shakes her head. "If that was Ikasu right there... i woud've .... done something too horrible for explanation, Juno, and you know it well. Now, concnetrate.... cuz i'm going to hit the crystal prision one more time. This ought to get your thoughts straight!

(I wonder if Bella and Tomoe aren't recievin the same thoughts. Maybe cuz of the illusion XD)

She hits both of the crystal prisions hard, making the walls break with a large punctures of crystal, hurting their ears.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:53 pm

He smiles a bit. "This one knows that... but this one is forced too," he said, smiling sheepishly. "Well... just go on and ignore this one's precense..."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:54 pm

she rolls her eyes at Yas "whatever" she looks at Nightbane, fear in her eyes, she grips the dagger harder "Will please, if you dont want to be with me then why should i live?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Nightbane sighed. "Because...because..." Nightbane couldn't think of the words he wanted to say. "Bella...I want you to live... and most likely...the best way for you to live...is without me."

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:03 pm

"thats what you think" she throws down her dagger and walks up to him, she grabs his wrist forcing him to move his claws away "i love you, and im not giving that up" she wraps her arms around him then kisses him, not letting go of him

Juno clutches his ears, and bites his lip, too hard and bleed a bit. "Grahh.. well.. you're real.. carefull. If that was tomoe, her cat ears will hurt her a lot..." he says, rubbing his ears. "Damnit.... i hate being illusioned..."

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

Yas began to twiddle his fingers as they began to talk and to solve things out. "Hm... Oh don't say that...." he said to Nightbane, and noticed that he was meddling in a situation that didn't mind him. "Oh... sorry, carry on." he said.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:05 pm

Tomoe sniffled bit as she covered her ears in pain. "Ow..." she muttered.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Esuna makes the prisions go away, and she says a soft "Sorry for that.." to Tomoe. "Are you both ok now?... Besides your ears, of course.." she says, seeing them. "Darnit.. Yuan got away so easily, it's like we were guards.

Somewhere, a guard is crying on a corner for the burning truth.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games