Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:38 am
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Update: OMG, OMG, OMG, Redrum is shedding! (runs around like crazy) He is actually shedding. OMG, OMG, OMG! He is becoming an adult! My baby is growing all up with one last ripping of his flesh! (runs into a tree) @__@

That's great Kriss! O:
Sometimes, we just don't realise how fast our babies grow up. :3
I know, it seems like just yesterday he was only a little bigger than an ant. Now his head alone is bigger than when he was a baby. I can't wait to get a good look at him all shedded, but I'm resisting pulling the cloth all the way up to get a good look at him. Don't want to rush him or make him nervous and mess him up. I just hope he comes out in one piece with healthy wings. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:42 am
DoomNeko
Crenn
Doomie, how good are you at acting?

I can actually make myself go into tears in about 5 seconds if needed. I just try to avoid that if possible.

On the otherhand, if I EVER mention "needing to get out of the house", "boyfriend" and "parents holding me down", any local authorities are gonna help me by thinking it's another case of parents in denial of a gay son. (Not mentionning I'm a transexual is not lieing, is it? XP)

I was thinking more of the fact that you could always act like that you've decided not to go and fake certian things to convince them, but go anyway sweatdrop .  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 am
Crenn
I was thinking more of the fact that you could always act like that you've decided not to go and fake certian things to convince them, but go anyway sweatdrop .

That's another option I guess. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:03 am
DoomNeko
Crenn

That's another option I guess. XD
Gah, the suspense is killing me. I about died when I first read the post that your parents had found out and took away the internet. Just get out of there safe and sound ok. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:04 am
Yes, also might allow you access to certian things in your home before you do go. But it's only an idea. But say you need some time away, say about a week, and you'll go visit a friend. Just take your stuff and HDD (if you can) then stay with your friend until needed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:34 am
Kriss - by the way, on the subject of mantises..
Aparently, they like the smell we use to attract wasps. o_o They keep going into our hanging wasp thing. Also, they've taken up a particularly bad place to sit--on car windows! jesus.

as far as i'm doing, not so good. i'm really tired, can't sleep, i have a headache and i'm in pain still. i'm on my last three pills, and the doctor hasn't called to tell me wtf is wrong. sigh.

Draco went to the doctor, hes real sick i guess. The vet thinks hes got internal organ failior. i'm not sure what to think. On a posative note; Draco dosen't hate me anymore. I stopped calling him a girl. aparently, Draco, who was then Dracolina, is now Draco again.. sweatdrop  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:39 am
UglyCoyoteNG
as far as i'm doing, not so good. i'm really tired, can't sleep, i have a headache and i'm in pain still. i'm on my last three pills, and the doctor hasn't called to tell me wtf is wrong. sigh.

Draco went to the doctor, hes real sick i guess. The vet thinks hes got internal organ failior. i'm not sure what to think. On a posative note; Draco dosen't hate me anymore. I stopped calling him a girl. aparently, Draco, who was then Dracolina, is now Draco again.. sweatdrop

Hopefully the doctor will call you soon.

As for Draco (He's one of your cats, correct? sweatdrop ) I hope it isn't, but we're here for you if you need support.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:33 am

Today is Sabastian's and my One Year Anniversary. heart

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:17 am
J.Kougar

biggrin ! Congratulations, J.Kougar. Here's to many more. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:37 am
Well, this is... interesting.
I'm dang glad I took time to change my password on stuff before getting the plans on go. It seems someone's been trying to access my various accounts. O:

More than likely, mom's asked my brother to look up my messages for info. Little rascal knew my password because I would use the same password everywhere... but not anymore. XD

I went from something incredibly simple and stupid to something even MORE incredibly simple and stupid, but half of it is written backwards too. Let's see the little rat get through that one. mrgreen

Been talking with my godfather's actor friend. He really is.... special. Quite the acquaintance. Still looking into stuff.

Anywhoot, good to hear it's going good J. Glad to see ye happy. :3

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:03 am
J.Kougar

How time flies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:12 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Congrats J, good luck on many more years =)

NG, good luck with everything.

Doomie, I Hope everything works out for you. Just get out of there all safea nd such, k? I'm rooting for ya ^.^

I got my schedule from my boss finally. yay, I start my first real job ever tuesday xD Get 22 hours this week, not bad...although only payed like 5.50 and hour, blech...around 120 dollars if I'm lucky, and their taking like 50 bucks outta my first paycheck becuase of some occupational tax thingie I didn't pay or something, bleh...oh well, a job's a job, huh? Hours aren't to bad, though. Tues-thurs I have 3pm-7pm, friday I have 10 am-2pm, and sat 11am-5pm. So, four 4-hour shifts and one 6-hour shift, not to bad, specially since it's my first real job, will take some getting used to xD I'm on cashier, heh...that'll be fun, good thing I'm good with technology xD

Anyway, off I go. *goes off to do my laundry that piled up for 2 weeks since I refuse to use the washer/dryer at my apartmetn building becainse they be dang expensive xD*
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:16 am
Congratulations, Kyo! I'm sure you'll adapt to your new job quickly. I get 40 hours a week, myself...this is my first full-time job....

Congratulations on one wonderful year, J!! It's been said already, but you can never have too many well-wishers: Good luck on many more wonderful years to come!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:59 pm
My agility teacher almost made me cry again today. But everything I did was my fault. No matter what, it's never the dog's fault in agility. They're doing what you're telling them to do and it is always the handler's fault. Blah..and we have a match coming up and I don't think we're ready to compete. But oh well, we'll see how bad we do  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:07 pm
Crenn

Hopefully the doctor will call you soon.

As for Draco (He's one of your cats, correct? sweatdrop ) I hope it isn't, but we're here for you if you need support.
big, fat, handsome bearded dragon. wink they're from australia! biggrin
Draco:
User Image

Rainey: :< im sorry about that. Everyone makes mistakes, but thats how we learn, so dont sweat it! smile  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games