Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm
angel_eyes200
*walks up to izara* hey wut did i miss? *looks around for "someone"*

Izara smiles and points to Lucily "she promised me to do something....but only if i.....talk ....................more...."
"Ry is not here..............."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm
-looks outside window and climbs to the top of the nearest tree- *stands up on a sterdy brach and look out with blowing hair* -jump off onto the ground and dashes as speed as light over to the meadow and notices rocks in her sitting place- "how did thoes get here?" -looks around- *sits on rock* "hmm...." *rolls off rock and onto the ground looking at the sky with her sketch book and pencil in her hand*  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

Izara smiles and points to Lucily "she promised me to do something....but only if i.....talk ....................more...."
*glares at u* how'd u no who i was looking for....*long pause* and u just talked!!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm
lucily pouts and says, "i got tot go now guys...kaia will take my place...tell aruki i said bye!" lucily smiles "and izara dont forget to talk more!" She smiles sweetly  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

*glares at u* how'd u no who i was looking for....*long pause* and u just talked!!! eek

Izara laughs shakily "yes Lucily has promised to do something important 4 me.........................but only if i talk...............................it was abviouvu r avoiding my brother.............................it is his attitude towards females that makes me so violent towards him.................................it is weird 4 me to..............my voice sounds different than it did six years ago..........................its sounds...................prettty..............."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*wakes up a little, stands up, dizzy* hunh.....*rubs head, still bleeding* y am i so clumsy...*colapses*

Ok,to heck with it,i gotta help Yuni *turns around and sees Yuni on floor* Ugh,come on Yuni *carries Yuni on back and carries to own room and puts Yuni on bed* ok,where'd i put the......there *grabs med kit,takes out needle and injects into Yuni's bleeding hand* hm......oh,right *takes out cloth and wraps it around Yuni's bleeding hand* this should do......nothing to do now but wait *turns on t.v and plays Xbox*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
lucily pouts and says, "i got tot go now guys...kaia will take my place...tell aruki i said bye!" lucily smiles "and izara dont forget to talk more!" She smiles sweetly

Izara waves and says "i will......."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

Izara laughs shakily "yes Lucily has promised to do something important 4 me.........................but only if i talk...............................it was abviouvu r avoiding my brother.............................it is his attitude towards females that makes me so violent towards him.................................it is weird 4 me to..............my voice sounds different than it did six years ago..........................its sounds...................prettty..............."
wink kinda...anyways...*thinks: not avoiding* nvm.....wut did she promise u? and where is he anyways stare  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*wakes up a little, stands up, dizzy* hunh.....*rubs head, still bleeding* y am i so clumsy...*colapses*

Ok,to heck with it,i gotta help Yuni *turns around and sees Yuni on floor* Ugh,come on Yuni *carries Yuni on back and carries to own room and puts Yuni on bed* ok,where'd i put the......there *grabs med kit,takes out needle and injects into Yuni's bleeding hand* hm......oh,right *takes out cloth and wraps it around Yuni's bleeding hand* this should do......nothing to do now but wait *turns on t.v and plays Xbox*

*wakes up* ...huh? *hears Xbox* .....*sits up quick* Xbox!?! *stares at T.V*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
*feels excited* ooo aruki is here! 4laugh *looks around redface * stare sweatdrop srry  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm
kaia smiles. "ur voice is very pretty." lucily glares at him. "watch who u flirt with..." she warned. lucily leans down and says to izara, "thnk you it would make ur sibblings very happy!" she gets up and starts to walk away. waves and smiles as she leaves...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 pm
g2g  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*sitting on ground not paying attention to surroundings playing Xbox* come on,just 100 more points,just 100 more  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*sitting on ground not paying attention to surroundings playing Xbox* come on,just 100 more points,just 100 more
*looks over* lol someones adicted  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm
Izara looks to Racy "oh nothing........hes around here somewhere......he and Kai teleported somewhere after and earthquake Tora caused............"
Izara waves goodbye to Lucily  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games