Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi didnt respond in any way. she didnt block either*
if you tell i can help... try at least, i wont look at your memories, it would be something worse that killing in my perseption

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.
tell me not to worry? it would be as easy as killing someone on an plaza and anyone noticing... thats somewhat depends toght... lets see... a dog not to eat in a year, thats better

*yumi laughed*
interesting similes, but im confused on why you're worrying. there's nothing to worry about.
"you are a friend, need another reason?" ed said from behind her

*yumi stood up and turned around. slightly blushing, she lowers her head a little.*
still.
*shakes head*
there's nothing to worry about sir.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.
tell me not to worry? it would be as easy as killing someone on an plaza and anyone noticing... thats somewhat depends toght... lets see... a dog not to eat in a year, thats better

*yumi laughed*
interesting similes, but im confused on why you're worrying. there's nothing to worry about.

*yumi stood up and turned around. slightly blushing, she lowers her head a little.*
still.
*shakes head*
"you say less truth that you wished, i remenber asking why do you advoid me now that you saw my snake form"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.

*yumi laughed*

still.
*shakes head*
"you say less truth that you wished, i remenber asking why do you advoid me now that you saw my snake form"

*hesitates for a moment then lifts head, smiling*
really, im fine. im not avoiding you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi laughed*

still.
*shakes head*

*sigh* "sure you arent... well, i will help in anything you need, just ask" ed walked to the kitchen looking for some frozen food  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi laughed*

still.
*shakes head*

*sigh* "sure you arent... well, i will help in anything you need, just ask" ed walked to the kitchen looking for some frozen food

*yumi stood there, frowning as she watched him leave. confused why he didnt believe her. she debated following him and trying again to convince him*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

still.
*shakes head*

*yumi stood there, frowning as she watched him leave. confused why he didnt believe her. she debated following him and trying again to convince him*
he left the kitchen with some fried meat on his mouth, he wennt upstairs, and it started raining softly, not enoghf to really wet anything, it would need over 10 minutes to at least start geting something soaked  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

still.
*shakes head*

he left the kitchen with some fried meat on his mouth, he wennt upstairs, and it started raining softly, not enoghf to really wet anything, it would need over 10 minutes to at least start geting something soaked

*seeing that it began to rain, yumi closed her eyes and sat on the steps exposed to it.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*seeing that it began to rain, yumi closed her eyes and sat on the steps exposed to it.*
you can lie as you want but when you SIT at home while on the rain is a true mark of a problem  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

you can lie as you want but when you SIT at home while on the rain is a true mark of a problem

*lifts head and smiles*
....i just....love the rain.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:37 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*
well, in that i belive, but soon your clothes can, and will become an aim for pervs... not me toght. i'm imune by random nudity  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*
well, in that i belive, but soon your clothes can, and will become an aim for pervs... not me toght. i'm imune by random nudity

*laughs*
it isnt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*

*laughs*
it isnt.
isint what? invisabiliable? or my grammar proper?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*

*laughs*
it isnt.

*laughs. yumi gets up and walks back inside, lsightle soaked, but her clothes aren't see-through.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*

*laughs*
it isnt.

*laughs. yumi gets up and walks back inside, lsightle soaked, but her clothes aren't see-through.*
"i'm gonna take a bath, so i will block my vision" ed said getting up, for he got to the couch after grabing what he needed from upstairs, and went to the bathroom  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*lifts head and smiles*

*laughs*
it isnt.

"i'm gonna take a bath, so i will block my vision" ed said getting up, for he got to the couch after grabing what he needed from upstairs, and went to the bathroom

trust me sir, i wont spy on you like that.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games