Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm
"Huh. Well if it works, it works! Funny, I didn't know you had a Lilipup. What other pokemon you got hidden up your sleeve?" Dan asked, watching Hawk's pokemon play. "Well...I wish I could help but I haven't a clue. What do you name a Tirtouga? Shell Shock? I don't know..." he huffed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm
Kipper watched from a safe distance away. Finally, some trainers. One even had some Pokemon out. Surly one of the three humans would understand his reason for not wanting to take a bath. The Mudkip approached the two playing Pokemon, for it was common courtesy to introduce oneself to their fellow Pokemon before approaching their trainers. He wasn't sure how much time he had before Robyn hunted him down. "Kip, kip. Muuuuud."  

Rishiki

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm
Hawk thought about it. "Well, I gave four and Eleven to my dad... so that leaves me with.. 3 Zekroms and a pikachu..." He'd let that sink in for a second. "...just kidding. This one is the only one I really keep in the PC." Hawk then turned to Josey. "Oh? that turtle thing? name him Fifty, no, Hundred! I hear turtles are supposed to live for a long time."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Lillipup and Zero both stopped what they were doing and looked at the mudkip. One and twelve looked over as well. The four came over to investigate, only to have their noses assaulted by the smell. Twelve in an act of desperation used Water sport to splash some water on the pokemon. Would that help clean it?  

Otternavy

Rishiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Kipper blinked his eyes, shocked. Even his fellow pokemon were trying to give him a bath. The Mudkip was utterly devastated by that fact. Tears began to form in his eyes. Surprisingly, he now had a wet Growlithe smell- which was a vast improvement.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Now that his smell had gone from death to stank, The others approached Ol' Kippers again, Though, they breathed through their mouths. One, The Braviary had come to see about eating him, but Twelve shooed him away, sending the bird back to the sandwiches. Zero and the Lillipup pounced at Kipper playfully, ignoring the tears in an effort to make him happy.  

Otternavy

Rishiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 pm
The Mudkip's tears faded as quickly as they came. His trainer didn't have many Pokemon for him to play with. Her Numel, Lemun, was a little dull, in Kipper's opinion. He pounced back at the two of them, playful nipping at them- forgetting his purpose and the fact that he was hiding from his trainer.

Robyn's shoes squished as she stepped into the room, she was half dry and most of the soap suds had dissipated. She lounged against the door frame, watching her Mudkip play with a smile. Her anger was gone at least for the moment but she was still bent on giving him a bath later.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm
Blizzard120

"That was great!" Tristen replied. "I hope I can do something that strong with my electricity."

"You will eventually, Tristen." I said. "Now." I took out a Pokeball, releasing Telia once more. "Let's head on out of here, okay?"

"Okay." He said. His hands were feeling better now. He got up out of the snow and over towards Telia.
Tails sat, resting his arms in his lap. "Yeah. After that, you just know there's someone gonna come looking," he said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm
Dan was listening to Hawk and was nearly thrown off by the whole 3 Zekroms thing. "Well the pokemon that spends most of its time in my box would be Bucky, my Bibarel. Oh and Shark because he doesn't like to come out unless he's going to be fighting a challenge. Been that way since the whole Zekrom, Reshiram thing" Dan explained before turning his attention to the pokemon gathering. He soon identified the pokemon as Mudkip, thanks to his SNAG. "Mudkip is a rare pokemon. He must have a trainer. Even wild pokemon groom themselves...except Grimer...and Muk." He then sees a girl soaked and covered in suds. "This your Mudkip?" Dan asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm
I sighed as I walked down the corridor. These Team Snagem guys know how to build a confusing stronghold, I gave them that. I was still looking for their leader, but...

I stopped at a fork in the corridor and leaned against a wall. Samurai stopped by my side, and Sunny tried looking around. "Don't worry about it. Shoulda had Odd show me to the guy. Oh, well."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
"...Recover? Gah! You are mean! Sandslash, keep slashing!" The Sandslash continued its barrage of slashes as it ran for Spirit once again, this wasn't very bright on his part, especially now that Spirit had recovered from its damage and now was more than fighting fit.

"Water pulse, now!" Veronica decided to take opportunity of Sandslash's closeness and Spirit followed orders. It was only a matter of time...
And that was it for the Sandslash. While it put up a fight it was unable to withstand the point blank Water Pulse attack to the face, sending it flying backwards and slamming into a boulder. "Slash..." Mumbled the Pokemon as it fainted. "W-what? How could I...bah! You're still no match for Brock!" The camper huffed as he returned his Pokemon. "Go on! You'll find out yourself!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I sighed as I walked down the corridor. These Team Snagem guys know how to build a confusing stronghold, I gave them that. I was still looking for their leader, but...

I stopped at a fork in the corridor and leaned against a wall. Samurai stopped by my side, and Sunny tried looking around. "Don't worry about it. Shoulda had Odd show me to the guy. Oh, well."
"Looking for something? Or perhaps someone?" A voice said from behind Terashi. "Nevermore!" A bird would squawk as a Murkrow fluttered over and landed on Terashi's shoulder. Should the trainer turn around the team's leader, the man he had been looking for, would be standing behind him. "Nevermore, get over here." He said to the bird that landed on Terashi's shoulder. The Murkrow would fly back over to her trainer, landing on his head as she made herself comfortable in his hair.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Rishiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm
Robyn jumped a little when she was addressed. "Yeah." She grimaced when she realized what she must look like. She ran her hand through her hair, hoping to straighten it. "Kipper kinda got away from when I was trying to give him a bath. But," she paused and sniffed the air. With a slight smile, Robyn continued, "He smells better than what he did earlier. I think I owe someone some thanks."

Kipper looked up at his name and froze- just realizing his trainer was present. "Kiiiiip," he whined and ducked behind the other Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Sunny climbed down the front of my shirt as Sub talked, to avoid being landed on by his Murkrow, I guessed. I held my left arm out and let her crawl on it before I turned around.

"Yeah, I'm looking for the leader of this outfit. I... we've talked about how I know about your group earlier, right? I want to know more."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Sunny climbed down the front of my shirt as Sub talked, to avoid being landed on by his Murkrow, I guessed. I held my left arm out and let her crawl on it before I turned around.

"Yeah, I'm looking for the leader of this outfit. I... we've talked about how I know about your group earlier, right? I want to know more."
"Well look no further because I am the leader right here!" Sub said with a cheer. "So, what would you like to know exactly?" He asked Terashi.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games