Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked concerned when he heard Steve had been injured. The god cared little about Fury but Steve was his friend. Hearing Barnes had reappeared surprised loki and deighteen him. "Thats fantastic." Loki grinned. "Both that we are getting a new resident and that Barnes is back. If Steve finds him then I think we will have another new resident and Natasha will have to stop trying to set Steve up." Loki smiled. He would offer steve some help the next time he saw the man in finding Barnes. There were many spells that loki had learned as a child he could use. He was so excited he didn't quite notice mischief notice Fenrir. She bapped at the pup with her paw unsure of Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((sorry. Updated from my phone and it messed up.))

Tony stared blankly at the god for a moment, not sure what Loki was so excited about. Slowly processing his words, the genius's jaw finally dropped. "Steve and Barnes were a couple? How have I not heard of this before?" He asked quickly. He thought he'd learned everything there was to know about Steve. Now he was gay, or bisexual at least. "Well that explains a lot...but I wouldn't be too quick to think Steve will be hooking up with Barnes any time soon. The guy's a brainwashed assassin that didn't even recognize Steve until he'd beat him half to death." Tony pointed out. Noticing Mischief swat at Fenrir, he snorted. "Be nice. He could swallow you whole." He said, scratching the kitten's ears. Taking her from Loki, he placed her on the empty side of the bed, facing Fenrir. She puffed up at first, trying to look intimidating, but she began to inch closer as she realized the pup was asleep.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm
MDaylus
(No worries)

Loki looked suddenly worried when the man drew on the idea that Steve and Barnes had been together. "You can not tell anyone or say anything I do not think I was supposed to say anything." Loki pleaded to his mate. He didn't like hearing that Barnes had nearly beaten Steve half to death but at the same time he understood when one had brain washed. He looked to Mischief as Tony did and worry consumed him as he watched her swat at the pup. He was glad when Tony grabbed her, his worry only grew when she puffed up being placed in front of the pup. "What if they don't get along?" Loki questioned watching Mischief. It was true that Fenrir could indeed hurt his kitten and if that happened he would be sad. But if Mischief didn't like Fenrir and the pup did nothing he still did not know what he would do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I know, I know, don’t pick on Cap until he admits it himself.” Tony said, waving off Loki’s concern. Tony knew all about being in that situation. Feeling the worry flood Loki’s mind, Tony soothed him across the bond. “They don’t have to get along Lo, cats and dogs usually have a little trouble with that. As long as they don’t bother each other, they’ll be fine. I’m sure you could tell Fenrir to leave her alone, so she just has to get used to sharing with him.” Tony said lightly. Reaching over, he stroked Mischief gently, the kitten crouching down under his hand, eyes never leaving Fenrir. Inching closer, she swatted at his paw before jumping back, Tony chuckling at the sight. “Fenrir’s asleep, so he won’t bother her right now. Just let her get used to the scary thing and decide it won’t hurt her.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:35 am
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit of relief when Tony assured him that he wouldn't say anything to Steve about what the god had accidentally eevealed. Looking to his mate when Tony said that mischief and Fenrir did not have to get along and most pairs like they were disnt. "What if she does not get used to him? Many times on Asgard others got rid of one or the other because they did not get along. I can not get rid of Fenrir but I do not wish to be rid of mischief either." Loki sighed running a hand through his har. He watched as Tony stroked the kitten and as she faced the sleeping pup. He nodded when told to just let mischief get used to the sleep pup.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “Lo, we live in a mansion. As long as they aren’t hurting each other, they’ll be fine. They don’t ever have to see each other if they don’t want to.” He pointed out. “Besides, I’m sure she’ll adjust. She’s a baby still, it’s the perfect time to introduce her to Fenrir. SO long as he doesn’t go chasing her, I really don’t think it’ll be a problem in a few days.” He said, meeting loki’s eyes seriously. Already Mischief was settling, even if she still didn’t trust the pup. Leaping over Fenrir, she landed in Loki’s lap and walked up to curl up on him, as far from Fenrir as she could manage while still being on top of the god. “We’ll have to get a room set up for Fenrir though….What do you think he’ll need?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:22 am
MDaylus

The god frowned when said that as long as the two weren't attacking each other they would be fine. He hoped his kitten would adjust to his son but his form was not like theirs and would not be until Loki could teach him to shift. "I do not think he will chase her he'll be too busy exploring things." Loki assured. He opened his lap when the kitten jumped to him. Petting her he smiled gently. He looked up to tony when the man asked what they would need for a room for fenrir. Loki was apprehensive about such a thing he didn't know Fenrir and the others had all always slept with him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when Loki suddenly became apprehensive. Arching a brow, he searched Loki’s eyes before looking to the sleeping pup. “He can stay with us for a few nights, but he has to have a room of his own, we have to have a room of our own Lo.” Tony said slowly. “It’ll be right on the other side of our sitting room.” He reassured the god. He could understand Loki’s desire to have Fenrir close, and knew Loki probably had a style of parenting he’d want to fall back on, but Tony also knew keeping a child attached to you all the time wasn’t good. They needed their own space, needed a little independence. Plus having Fenrir in bed with them would definitely kill their sex life completely.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit relieved when Tony said that Fenrir could stay with them for a few days. Nodding when the man said he had to have his own room and that it would be close. "I understand, I do not know what he would want. We can ask him when we start to prepare it." Loki breathed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Petting Fenrir for a moment, Tony sighed. “You know, you’re supposed to be sleeping Lo.” He said slowly, looking back to his mate. “you’re still drained, I can feel it.” He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony pet Fenrir smiling gently. He looked up to meet the man's eyes with a sheepish grin when Tony said he should be asleep. "I was waiting for you to come back. I sleep better when you are with me." Loki stated. He settled down to sleep again glad that Tony was near and his kitten and son were by his side.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head, but smiled all the same. He couldn’t criticize anything, he’d often gotten out of bed to track down Loki and promptly fall asleep curled up against him right after. Moving to his side of the bed, he just sat down, leaning on the headboard and pulling out a tablet to try and figure out all of what he’d missed and handle a backlog of emails from the company. He’d hoped to get down to the lab, but he could wait one more day he supposed.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games