Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:18 pm
Argh, I was planning on coming home from school, getting allowance, and leaving with a couple friends to go meet a fur, but instead, I come home to "SHHHHHH, your fathers in the room with a conference call!" And for some reason my mom is scared to go in the room to get her purse. So I cant get the allowance to go out, and the fur went to the arcade at 3, and its now 3:20 =( I have no way of telling her I will be late because my dad is on the phone. And along with coming home sad, I have to go outside in the hot sun and do yard work, so this pretty much sucked. I hope she forgives me -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:23 pm
sad Well the bloodwork on Draco came back. The normal phospherus and calcium level is 8-10. Draco's is threw the roof- its 57! Which means, That draco is probably egg bound.

Which makes He, a she.

So we got draco four years ago. we decided it was a he, thne later, a she. Last night, a he, and here today, a she. Wow.

This isnt the only option, it might be somthing else, much worse. So tuesday shes going to go to the vet for X-rays, and then probably surgery. sad  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:30 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Argh, I was planning on coming home from school, getting allowance, and leaving with a couple friends to go meet a fur, but instead, I come home to "SHHHHHH, your fathers in the room with a conference call!" And for some reason my mom is scared to go in the room to get her purse. So I cant get the allowance to go out, and the fur went to the arcade at 3, and its now 3:20 =( I have no way of telling her I will be late because my dad is on the phone. And along with coming home sad, I have to go outside in the hot sun and do yard work, so this pretty much sucked. I hope she forgives me -.-

she'll forgive you  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:58 pm
BiNeko
REALLY LONG POST.

I don't know the whole story, but from what I have read in this thread, and what you have just posted... I have say that what you did was wrong. How do you know that her life wasn't like you said it was? Parents aren't going to do anything in the presence of a friend. I went through abusive parenting for 10 years of my life, and every time someone other then my parents were at the house, they were perfectly nice. Nothing wrong at all.

As her friend, you should have believed her, and helped her in any way you could. You broke her trust. If I were her, I'd be ripshit. What you have done could have endangered her life, and you probably didn't even care.

--Alainn

Alainn Dearmad

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
-_-..yay..I love it when my friends give "maybe" as an answer on whether or not they'll be back..blow me off for several hours..come unidle after being idle for a long time, say nothing, and blow me off again to wait several more hours .. -_-

why can't I ever get a simple yes or no on whether or not they'll be back? Instead of playing trivial pursuit with me.

*grumbles and works on art* I have better things to do than wait on friends who don't care.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:03 pm
BiNeko
-Deleted as Requested-

I understand you were concerned for a dear friend, but I must be honest in saying I do not feel you handheld the situation in the best way. Hindsight is 20/20 but maybe instead of going behind Doomie's back and betraying the trust she instilled into you, you could have gone and talked to her about your fears.

However, there is no reason to dwell what has already been done I just hope you feel sorry for what you have done and apologize profusely to Doomie. It is her life and no matter how much you care for her you had no right to interfere in the way you did.

Again, it is her life not yours, she has every right to leave and try and make it better, no matter what you think. Just who do you think you are to pass judgment on her quality of life and say it isn't that bad? Your opinion doesn't matter, all that matters is the Doomie is miserable and wants to escape. You should be there supporting and helping her, not blocking her path.

To stand in her way and turn around and say that you did it because you care for her while saying that we don't? What kind of selfish person are you? Do you so not want to loose her that you would condemn her to a life that is to her a living Hell? Do you even know her contemplation of suicide? Would you like that better? To see Doomie kill herself because she wasn't able to be free?

What you did was horrible, not unforgivable, but still horrible. I am sure that Doomie will forgive you and understand that you did have good intentions in mind. Just remember, the road to Hell is paved in good intentions.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:15 pm
BiNeko, to be blunt and to the point, turn your eye towards your own affairs and leave Doomie to hers. It is not sound to meddle in the affairs of other people's lives, because, frankly, you can't possibly understand what they're thinking. It may be so that Doomie's parent's never laid a hand on her, but I know all too well that you don't need hands to hurt people. Doomie's parents are foolish people, and those who have strived for their dreams are often met with criticism that threatens to crush those dreams. Thus, Doomie is doing the right thing. She will be free of her parents and free of the darkness. Be glad for her. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:27 pm
*sigh* You thought you were doing the right thing. Maybe you should've gotten some clarifications before you assumed things were just her dramatizing them. What happened to trust? There is ALWAYS trust between me and my friends. Where did that go?  

Nekoyaki

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:28 pm
On a less drama-y note, HOLY CRAP GUYS I'M AT COLLEGE.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:35 pm
It is not fun to work at a grocery store on the first day of any given month. Especially this day of all days, it being the beginning of the Labor Day weekend. We didn't have that many people, but the ones that we did have had MASSIVE carts brimming with groceries. To add insult to injury, a whole pallet full of milk spoiled. Do you have any idea how much milk that is? That's like......geez.......80-90 gallons maybe...might be less, might be more......but that's a ton.

Also, I was not supposed to be working today, but my boss called, said someone had called in sick, could I sub for him, I said sure. And thus my day began.

Oh well, it's more money for me. Tee hee. iI just love money. Money money money.

And my printer won't work. Son of a b***h, it's brand NEW. Straight from Dell, a replacement printer for the other one that broke. Now this one says that the holders for the ink cartridges, the carriers, are jammed. The printer thinks the ink cartridges are the thing that's obstructing it from moving. Damn damn damn. >.<  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 pm
Well, either one of the three things happened today. I either got there too late and she had already left. She couldnt go because of personal reasons. Or she stood me up, I really hope its not the last one sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:50 pm
Diana Vulpes
BiNeko
-Deleted as Requested-
(Lots of good stuff)
I was going to go into a long response, but discoverd Diana had yet again said everything I was going to say.

I can understand you fearing for your friend, but just going around their back like this. It would be one thing if she was a ten year old, but she is a grown adult. She is doing nothing wronge by leaving her parents. You say you know her, but you can't even seem to understand how bad she is hurting right now. Even though her parent's might not be hitting her, there are far things worse in life than physical pain. Just look at all the people who commit sucide because of the way they are treated.

Doomie needs support right now, not one of her supposedly best friends, telling her she is imagining her problems. To hold her back because your afraid of loosing her is beyond selfish.

On that note, it also sounds like you are not the best judge in character's. Saying your parents beat you because they love you is a bunch of bullshit. Sure they might love you, but the beating is never something done out of love.  

Krissim Klaw

VixNeko

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 pm
I knew I had bad explanitory skills, but that much? It's kinda ridiculous.

Oki, you seem to think I haven't mulled over the dillema and that I did too much than I should have, betrayed her trust yadda yadda...I'm selfish, yes, like any other human being in the whole world. But not overly so. To think that I would try to keep a friend into her misery like this is an idea I would rather not think. Yes, maybe I doomed her, condemned her to a life she is not good in. Yes, maybe her parents do emotionally abuse of her, and that I can't really know who's telling the truth. Which is why I asked questions upon question to people surrounding Doomie. Her family, herself, her best friend and (indirecally) I got info from Matt. I based my decision on telling her brother about her thoughts of escape solely on instincts. I may have lost a friend, but at least I made an attempt to save her life. If she goes on with her plans of escape, so be it. But at least I would have tried to save her. Now why didn't I talk to her? Simply because she was never really available or chose not to answer my questions clearly. When I realised that helping her was probably not the best idea, it was too late, she was gone to her godfather's already. I called three times at her house, I tried to talk to her and did my best to avoid revealing anything to her parents because I didn't want to lose the trust she gave me.

@Alainn: I belived her and helped her. I even managed to assure her a lift to the airport. While still wanting her to stay with us, I understood her need for freedom. But I realised that her image of freedom was not the same as our reality. As far as clarification goes, I made sure to have many opinions from many people before I did anything. I am not willing to do or say anything further. What will happen, will happen for a reason. I can't stop her anymore. I know I siad earlier I'd do anything to keep her here, but I don't really mean it. If I could, I'd take my post back, my words and my actions. If I could, I would go back and start over, talk to her more directly. But it's too late.

@Diana: Don't judge me on such a high level, you don't know me. You don't know her either it seems. I don't know her too much, but at least I know her better than you.

@FogSage: Maybe she's doing the right thing, Maybe that her intentions of freedom will work. But what if it doesn't?

@NekoYaki: I am disgusted that you think I would betray trust in such a manner. I do not take this subject lightly. Maybe it's nothing to you and that you don't care how she ends up, but I do. We all do back here, and we all think the same thing. Doomie's safety. I didn't say she was dramatizing, I merely said she might have exagerated and that I wasn't sure if she was saying the truth or not.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:57 pm
Ugh, so much work left to do on the house before we move in. So far we have left:

Put up mouldings in the bathroom
Install the tank on the toilet
Reinstall the Sink
Sand/coat the floors with polyurethane.

We anchored the toilet bowl and put down the faux tiling down in the bathroom tonight. It was quite an adventure.  

Ozmiander

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games