Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:43 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
No prob.

damn, this isn't too bad <<

The movie?

Kinda wish she didn't put the review part in there, just seems redundant.

A song I got. Foudn a Techno of "The Final Count Down" and it's pretty nice. Cource I'm liek one of the few people that likes the original song <<;

I think the review is fine, just needs to be quicker.

Ah ok. xp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:44 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
I'm mailing this, duffle wouldn't work >>

I know sweatdrop I'm just saying. The mailing is a good idea though. Since those are packaged very well, the work of making it shipping safe is done for you xd

I still need boxes, and packing crap, and ID card. The Ticket and some money are on the way.

That's good at least. ID card is very important, and I don't think that'll be that hard to get. Packing crap and boxes are at any post office

problem is, can't find my << what was we're missing? birth thingy. found my SS card.

Birth Certificate? Those you can get, I'm positive. Think we had to do that for me when I needed a work permit

yeah, but it's 20 bucks out of the verry limited amount of money I have, plus we have some where one we just got not that long ago, and the original, but no idea where either are.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:45 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
No prob.

damn, this isn't too bad <<

The movie?

Kinda wish she didn't put the review part in there, just seems redundant.

A song I got. Foudn a Techno of "The Final Count Down" and it's pretty nice. Cource I'm liek one of the few people that likes the original song <<;

I think the review is fine, just needs to be quicker.

Ah ok. xp

<.<
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

I still need boxes, and packing crap, and ID card. The Ticket and some money are on the way.

That's good at least. ID card is very important, and I don't think that'll be that hard to get. Packing crap and boxes are at any post office

problem is, can't find my << what was we're missing? birth thingy. found my SS card.

Birth Certificate? Those you can get, I'm positive. Think we had to do that for me when I needed a work permit

yeah, but it's 20 bucks out of the verry limited amount of money I have, plus we have some where one we just got not that long ago, and the original, but no idea where either are.

That's inconvenient then sad I'd loan you the $20 for that, but A) You wouldn't accept it and B) I can't give that much away right now

But I'm sure after a vast amount of searching you'll find it

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:48 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

That's inconvenient then sad I'd loan you the $20 for that, but A) You wouldn't accept it and B) I can't give that much away right now

But I'm sure after a vast amount of searching you'll find it

We've been searching for awhile, and nothing.

A. your right XP B. that ok (look to A for reasons why) XP
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:52 pm

Okay, student payroll is really starting to piss me off. Once again, they've screwed me out of $40 worth of work. If this continues, I'm quitting all my front desk shifts and telling them to ******** off, because this is such ridiculous bullshit. It's because I don't fill in the dates correctly, which is bullshit because I've been doing it for a year and a half with no problems at all. Why now? evil

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:55 pm

Af Mas
Okay, student payroll is really starting to piss me off. Once again, they've screwed me out of $40 worth of work. If this continues, I'm quitting all my front desk shifts and telling them to ******** off, because this is such ridiculous bullshit. It's because I don't fill in the dates correctly, which is bullshit because I've been doing it for a year and a half with no problems at all. Why now? evil

*hugs* with the crap you have to put up with, they owe you. Not right.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas

*hugs back* No kidding. This has me so upset right now, I'm almost in tears. I don't ******** understand what I'm doing wrong that's getting me screwed out of pay

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:03 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas

*hugs back* No kidding. This has me so upset right now, I'm almost in tears. I don't ******** understand what I'm doing wrong that's getting me screwed out of pay

how baddly do you need this job? cause frankly, having to deal with drunk off their nut assholes, and immature jerks is enough to make me want to quit, but getting screwed out of pay, would push me over.

Not to get all Edward on ya, but there has to be some equvilancey here.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:03 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas

sad *huggles tightly* Have you tried talking to anyone about it?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:08 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas

how baddly do you need this job? cause frankly, having to deal with drunk off their nut assholes, and immature jerks is enough to make me want to quit, but getting screwed out of pay, would push me over.

Not to get all Edward on ya, but there has to be some equvilancey here.

The extra pay is nice so my paychecks from my main job can carry me longer over the week. I only work two shifts, one a week, one on Sunday from noon to 3 which is easy, the other you both know about which is god awful. It's mostly easy work which is why I hold onto it, and since this hasn't happened before I like having the extra money, but I don't know that the hell is going on.

I have talked to the RA in charge of the front desk down there, and he's been pissed about it too, but he can't do much about it
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:10 pm

*bounces in* mrgreen

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Vashyyk
*bounces in* mrgreen

O_o You feeling okay? Too much birthday cake or something?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
*bounces in* mrgreen

O_o You feeling okay? Too much birthday cake or something?
bored razz

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:12 pm

Argh, that really stinks. Anybody else you can talk to?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games