Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:07 pm
grab's tye and hide's  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She gets off of him and Sits down next to him "I need to know...Do you really Love me...? Or Did Alex just Lie to Freak me out?"

...well i didint want to tell you i was afrade you might hate me for it
what he seys is true ...i.. do.. love .you plez dont hate me

She Smiles "I wish...You Would've just Tld me in the First Place...Look, I Dont Hate you...But, Im not Ready...I have a lot of Problems...and I dont want you To have to Be Involved in them and Have to Worry about me" She Said Holding a Black Book in her Arms

im sorry and im Involved in thim by just being you frend
im alwas Worry about you

She Has a Serious look On her Face "There are Some things you Dont know About me..." She gets up still Holding the Book and Looks at Tye and Alex then back at Leon "You Dont Deserve Haveing to Worry about me...I dont want you to know and Have to..." She takes a Deep Breath

i know thar are things i dont know about you
*leon grabs his bleding arm and tryis to hid it from kyo*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She gets off of him and Sits down next to him "I need to know...Do you really Love me...? Or Did Alex just Lie to Freak me out?"

...well i didint want to tell you i was afrade you might hate me for it
what he seys is true ...i.. do.. love .you plez dont hate me

She Smiles "I wish...You Would've just Tld me in the First Place...Look, I Dont Hate you...But, Im not Ready...I have a lot of Problems...and I dont want you To have to Be Involved in them and Have to Worry about me" She Said Holding a Black Book in her Arms

im alwas Worry about you

She Has a Serious look On her Face "There are Some things you Dont know About me..." She gets up still Holding the Book and Looks at Tye and Alex then back at Leon "You Dont Deserve Haveing to Worry about me...I dont want you to know and Have to..." She takes a Deep Breath

"Ive Already Noticed that..." She Lifts up her Hand Her eyes Flash white and Heals his Wound "Im Sorry.." She opens the Door to her Dorm and Goes inside  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:17 pm
wt0335
knock's him in the head"shut up"
what atleast she acknowledges him and sorta likes him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:17 pm
"damn shot down"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im alwas Worry about you

"Ive Already Noticed that..." She Lifts up her Hand Her eyes Flash white and Heals his Wound "Im Sorry.." She opens the Door to her Dorm and Goes inside

yah and thers things you dont know about me*leon sed wiel giting up*
"and you cant fix whats not brokin"  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 pm
Kenny is sitting Down on the Couch "Well...Get Ready we need to Leave"

She Nods "Fine..." she walks to the Bathroom and takes a Shower "The Truth is...I like you Both...I wish I didnt have to choose"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im alwas Worry about you

tye comes up next to him
well even though you and her arnt going out she never said she didnt like you so i guess that went ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm
(gtg)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye comes up next to him
well even though you and her arnt going out she never said she didnt like you so i guess that went ok

not the time for it tye
*leon sed wile he waked back to his dorm*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:41 pm
She Comes out of the Shower Several Minutes Later she dries off blow Dries her Hair and goes to her room to get Dressed she Brushes her Hair and Puts on a Little Black Dress and Puts on a White Tie she pulls on Black and White Arm Warmers to Cover up her Cuts she Puts on High Heels and walks out Holding a Lillte Bag "Okay lets go..."

"Alright" He gets up he Opens the Door for her and they Walk out "So, This Time no Distractions we Go to Earth...First your Moms Grave, We need to Visit your Doctor and Therepist to I Forgot about that then We can Just Have Some Fun If I havnt Forgot About anything"

She Nods "Kay..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:50 pm
walk's up to kyo"you don't need to lie"  

wt0335

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye comes up next to him

not the time for it tye
*leon sed wile he waked back to his dorm*
tye walks after leo and stands next to him
come on cheer up she still likes you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:58 pm
Kyo Looks Forward "Im Not in the Mood okay...Ill be Back Tomarrow Okay, Gosh" She Continues Walking along Side of Kenny to the Crafts heading For Earth  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:01 pm
"i don't know why you are being a b***h"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games