Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 pm

she nodds and starts walking, she takes his hand "thanks for never leaving my side" she said to him while looking at the sky. Lizzy yawns and wakes up "we okay?" she asked looking at bane then everyone else
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Bane smiled at echo and then looked at elizabeth, "ya we ok" he said like she did. Night walked behind them and was a little clumzy. He wasnt use to walking with out his armor.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Lizzy claps "yes we okay" she smiles "we made it" she looks at Echo "Mommy did you see the way the thing when woosh and spin around lots and lots of times" (haha thats the way my brother talks XDD)

Echo laughs "yes sweety, i did" she looks back at Night "how you holding up?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm

He stumbled into her, "sorry.." he said blushing, "im not used to walking without my armor" he stumbled a bit more but then was fine. Bane made face at lizzy and kissed her forehead, "im happy you saved us, night... i hope i can repay you someday" he said looking back at him.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Echo smiles "its okay and im sure you'll get use to it"

Lizzy giggles and hugs him "bane your so cool" she smiles "i want you and mommy to get married and make lots of babies so i can have lots of brothers and sisters"

Echo looks at lizzy and blushes "lizzy" she said
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Bane turns red, "um..lizzy" he said looking at the sky.

Night laughes, "ya ill get used to it but not sure about that" he said about lizzy.

The village was close now.
(man my online gf is jealous of a girl that im not going out with because of an old comment)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:41 pm

(cant sleep...wow....maried and babies already it toke scott like 200pages before he got that far..)
(im jump in bored..might not be for long..)
kat made gaging sounds as she walked beside them she held strikes hand tightly and she had alex in her other hand he was looking at elizabeth
"are you ok?" alex asked lizzy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 pm

(man thats gay, and kat XPP haha lolz)

Echo looks over at kat and sticks her tounge out at her

Strike laughs and shakes his head

Lizzy looks at them "what?" she asked confused, she nodds "yea im fine, what about you?"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:47 pm

kat stuck her tounge out back at her
'im fine,,i think my fur feels wet by my back leg"alex said and kat looked at him worried
'realy?"she asked and he nodded kat let go of strike hand and set alex down and looked at his back leg it was bleeding a little
"why didnt you tel me earler?" kat asked but alex just shruged
'you werent around you were geting a drink or something"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Lizzy moves and jumps out of Banes arms "alex" she looks at his back leg "your bleeding" she touches it lightly "can we fix it?" she asked kat

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Night turned and walked over to him and looked at his legs, "lay of hands" he said and his hands glowed and he healed him, " oops shouldnt have done that" he said a little faint, "still weak. Bane looked at him, "ya that sucks, "he said looking at him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 pm

kat smiled and picked him up gently and rocked him back and forth "thank you night..again.'kat whispered and she cradeled alex tightly
(yah..im gonna try 2 get some sleeo again you should 2 echo its late..oh wait...your on spring break now arent you? nvm then)

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Lizzy smiles and claps her hands "thank you Nighty"

Echo smiles "yea thanks night, but i think you should hold off until you gain your rest, we're not that far from the village"
](haha XDD yes n its awesome, have fun @ skool )
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Night looked at her, "im ok for now" he said was they walked up to an inn. They got rooms. (i get wensday and the rest of the week off ya..but still have to work)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

(dats gay, i have to go soon, have to wake up early n go to the orthodontist or watever, mom wants meh to get braces n it sux lolz)

Echo walks up to her room "well night guys, ill see you in the morning" she kisses banes cheek "thanks again' she smiles then walks into her room "come on lizzy"

"remember what i said" she whispered before running into the room as well giggling
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games