Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 am
          User Image

Liam didn’t need a label, however he wanted to know where he stood with Alaine. Sure they could do whatever they wanted. He couldn’t help but watch Alaine. True he had plenty on his mind, but wasn’t sure if Alaine wanted to talk about it. He had only just gotten back yesterday and was trying to mend things with Alaine. Liam didn’t want him upset or have more on his plate to worry about. He watched as Alaine came closer and leaned on the island in front of him. Liam listened to Alaine speak and couldn’t help but laugh. It was almost as if he was bothering him. He wondered if he should leave. Liam reached out toward Alaine as he brushed his face with his hand. ”Perhaps I’ve overstayed my bounds.” He spoke withdrawing his hand. Liam moved to stand, ”Could you take me back to the club so I can get my car?” He asked though if not, a cab was his next option.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Thinking any more of the past would do neither of them good. It certainly wouldn't help in their pursuit to forgetting it. Samuel relaxed against Micha as the male kissed him. He wasn't surprised to hear him change the subject. It was a relief actually. He'd been raking his brain for the last five minutes on another topic to talk about. Particularly one that didn't involve his infidelity. "Uh well....not too bad really." he replied as he tried to recall the early days of his return to New York. "When I first got back, I kind of just left things up to Alaine....I was really depressed and mixed with the jet lag I just didn't have the energy to work. I mostly wanted to find you. But after a month or so, I really just threw myself into it. We had a guest DJ almost every other week, I took up gig events I normally despised, and threw major events for all the big holidays.....You should have seen the Christmas party. The place looked like Santa's village meets Magic Mike. It was so......festive." Samuel laughed as he caught Micha up on the past events, and some of his more memorable customers. Though despite how much work he put into it it didn't matter much. Because Micha was never there to share it with him. He would have especially liked his opinion on his Pride Month decor. Even more so since it was the first Pride Month the club had hosted.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 am
          User Image

Right now silence was not what he needed. He wanted to talk about something but the only thing he could come up with was work. It didn’t surprise him that Samuel hadn’t done well when he first got back from Paris. Micha knew he was to blame for that. He knew he had a lot to make up for however. Micha wondered how Alaine had taken things having everything dumped on him. As much as he was jealous of Alaine at times, he still worried. He listened as Samuel talk about some of the events at the club. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke. It seemed he had missed a lot in the last year, however parties were never his thing. Sure if he was working, but not to be involved in one. He much preferred to be the wallflower in the corner watching everyone else. Micha rested his chin on Samuel’s shoulder, ”Well from what I’ve seen from last night the club has been doing good...I can only imagine what you have planned for this coming up holidays.” He spoke smiling as he held onto Samuel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 pm

User Image
User Image

If he sounded annoyed, it wasn't his intention. It didn't help that people had told him that he had something of a resting b***h face. If anything he was curious. What sort of surprises might Liam have in store for him next? Leaning against the counter, he watched as Liam laughed and reached out to touch his face. His words surprised him. He thought they were having a good time but it seemed like he was the only one. Standing straight, Alaine was careful not to let any emotion show on his face and nodded silently. "Sure......Go get your stuff." he said. Stepping aside he allowed Liam to pass. He then moved to put his shoes back on and gathered his keys. Opening the garage door, he waited for Liam all the while wondering what he did wrong. If it was about cleaning up after him or cooking for him, Liam didn't have to do those things for him. He would have got to them himself. Alaine leaned against the door, ready and waiting. Whatever it was, he wasn't going to impose himself further than he already apparently had.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 pm
          User Image

Liam hadn’t minded cooking and cleaning for Alaine. It was something he wanted to do. Alaine hadn’t done anything wrong, however he wondered if he had. He was feeling insecure in his own way. Liam didn’t know what Alaine was thinking and asking would probably only make himself feel stupider. He didn’t want to leave but it didn’t seem like Alaine cared one way or another. Liam watched as Alaine spoke then moved aside to let him pass. He nodded simply as he moved around Alaine head back upstairs. Liam grabbed his bag stuffing his clothes into them. He finished grabbing his things as he went downstairs to see Alaine waiting. Liam grabbed his shoes pulling them on. ”I’m ready.” He spoke motioning for Alaine to lead the way back to his car outside after all he knew Alaine had to set his alarms and lock up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Alaine had been quite the help throughout this whole ordeal. He couldn't have asked for a better friend. For nearly three months, Alaine had been there to pay the bills, keep the staff in line, and running business as usual. If it hadn't been for him, he was sure he would have gone bankrupt. Once he regained enough of himself he came back to work and gave him the time off he deserved. Samuel worked harder than he had ever worked in his life. As he described his work, he heard Micha laugh beside him. He understood that those kind of events weren't really Micha's forte, but it still would have been nice for him to be there. To see the size of the crowds, meet some of the sponsors. He could have easily talked up Micha's own business and help him rake in some of his own revenue. It would have been a great place for him to network with people from his own industry. But like time, the events came and went. He smiled a bit when Micha spoke about last nights event and felt his chin on his shoulder. "I guess......Though I kinda fibbed a bit on all the flyers and ads I put out. I claimed the club was having an end of Summer blowout party. And that there were going to be events everyday this week. Really, I just didn't want to remember this week." he replied honestly. Here he went again, talking about the past. But it was all true. "I'm kind of bouncing between the ideas of a Christmas rave or just turning the club into a temporary strip joint. Either way, nothing says Christmas like showing some skin and wearing a Santa hat, right?" Samuel laughed a bit at his own dumb ideas. Really he wasn't thinking that far ahead yet. He was still trying to come up with something for Halloween and see who was taking off for the other upcoming holidays.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:01 pm
          User Image

In a way he was glad that Samuel had someone else to rely on for help. He knew Samuel was probably still trying to put his life back together. Micha however hadn’t tried. He had run away and really hadn’t tried to put his life back on track. Micha knew it would take some time, but he didn’t want Samuel to worry about it however. He listened as Samuel spoke and laughed softly as he spoke about lying on the ads. Micha wasn’t surprised, what ever Samuel had to do to make the club more interesting. After all it would only last so long without adding a little spice. He listened as Samuel spoke about a Christmas idea. Micha laughed softly, ”So does that mean you’ll be holding auditions for new dancers?” He spoke teasing Samuel. Micha could only wonder what Samuel saw in the idea of a strip club, but he wasn’t stupid. Naked people made money, and would easily be a hit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Watching him go, he went about getting ready. If Liam really wanted to go then he wasn't going to stop him. He could spend his afternoon pondering where he went wrong in their conversations. Alaine waited by the door frowning down at the ground, lost in his own thought. Soon hearing Liam on the stairs, he cleared his face of emotion once more. He nodded again as Liam spoke and moved towards the security box. Punching in the code, the electronic once let him know that the place was armed. Alaine allowed Liam to go out first then followed behind him. Locking the doors, he then walked the short path to his car and slid into the drivers seat. Alaine unlocked the side door so Liam could get in. While the male situated himself, he buckled himself up and started the car. The door lifted behind him and once Liam was ready he backed down the driveway. Closing the door again, he pulled on to the street and followed the oh so familiar path.

Alaine was quiet as he drove. He was still trying to figure out why Liam wanted to leave. If it was because he just wanted to be alone and clean up some from his trip, then that was fine. He could understand that. Something told him that wasn't the case. And so he just continued to drive. The near empty streets near the culdesac turned into busier city streets. He took the same streets as he had the night before, the traffic was still light enough that it wasn't terribly long to get to the club. About twenty minutes later, he was pulling into the back parking lot and into the spot next to Liam's car. There it was just as he left it. Putting the car in park, Alaine sighed and turned to the male. "I expect you'll be at work tonight?" he asked. Not what he wanted to say. But a valid question nonetheless.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:32 pm
          User Image

At the moment Liam didn’t know what to think. He was feeling unwanted and as if he was in the way. Liam wasn’t looking to be alone but the idea of speaking his mind only seemed like a waste. Standing there he watched as Alaine went about his daily routine of leaving the house. It didn’t take long as he was eventually directed into the garage. Liam went to the car as he waited for Alaine to unlock it. He opened the passenger side door and slipped inside. Liam set his bag down between his legs. He wait for Alaine to join him in car.

The ride back to the club wasn’t long. Just under a half an hour. Liam let the silence between them sink in not surprised. Coming to a stop just beside his car. He glanced at Alaine as he questioned him about work. Liam opened the door nodding simply, ”Perhaps.” He spoke giving a small answer, of yes and unsure. Liam grabbed his bag slipping out of the car as he closed the door. He fished his keys from his bag and made his way toward his car. Liam opened the door and threw his bag into the passenger side. He slipped inside the car and shut his door. Liam didn’t even offer a word of thanks or goodbye as he took off out of the parking lot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Whenever Samuel had been dumped in the past, it was in his nature to throw himself into his work. One fine example was from his college days. He remembered being dumped by someone he was casually seeing for a couple of months and when he was dumped, he got one of the best scores on the midterm. It had always been easier for him to just focus on what was in front of him instead of worrying about things he couldn't deal with....or rather didn't want to deal with. For him, it was work. His club had prospered due to all the attention he had given it. His popularity had grown thanks to the reviews of the events held there. He was even able to give the interior a bit of an upgrade thanks to the extra income. Samuel heard Micha laugh even though it wasn't much of a joke. He really didn't want to recall this week. All month he had been dreading it, recalling how Micha had left him in Paris, and wondering if Micha was thinking of him just as much as Samuel had thought of Micha all year. Samuel groaned as Micha laughed and teased him. "That sounds like so much work. How about you hire the dancers and I'll just foot the bill." he replied. Really both ideas sounded boring. Who went to a club on Christmas anyways? He got lucky last year since it was more like a Christmas Eve eve party. His workers still got their week off leading to New Years. Meanwhile Samuel was stuck with the family Christmas party. "You know you're coming with me to my parents this year. If I have to suffer off-key caroling with eggnog then so do you."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 pm
          User Image

Being dumped before hadn’t bothered him. After all it wasn’t as if he had cared or loved the people before Samuel. Micha knew in his own way he had merely been waiting for the right one to come along. In his search he had found the perfect man, however he didn’t and probably never would understand how. Samuel deserved someone better, someone who would never hurt him. Micha couldn’t promise to never do it again. He knew however if it did happen, then that would be the end of them. Micha tried not to dwell on that thought. He listened as Samuel spoke of him hiring the dancers. Micha couldn’t help but laugh at the thought. ”What makes you think I want to watch men and women shake their a** just for kicks?” He spoke teasing but also challenging Samuel. Micha had no interest in the idea of stripping, or watching naked people flaunt their bodies for money. He smiled however as Samuel spoke of spending Christmas with him with his family. Micha liked the idea, ”Yes, well I can’t wait to see what your mother thinks of me being there with you, as your lover.” He spoke laughing imaging his mother freaking out of the real truth of Samuel being gay now that he had brought someone home with him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:18 pm

User Image
User Image

The strange thing was, that Alaine was also feeling as though he were unwanted. He could tell that Liam had something on his mind. He just had no idea what it was. If he was braver, he would have asked him about it. Instead, he chickened out, asking him about work. He was hopping the male would give him some kind of answer.....at least something better than he was given. He didn't complain nor did he try to stop him. He simply watched as Liam gathered his things and slipped out of his car and into his own. Alaine didn't say anything and neither did Liam as the male got into his own car. When he was gone, he was alone in the lot. Alaine sat there for a few minutes. Did he just get dumped? Or what the hell was that? He stared at the spot the male had left and soon cut the engine. Unbuckling his seat belt, Alaine stepped out and decided to stay. He didn't care that it was morning but it needed something to do. Otherwise this was going to bother him all day. Unlocking the back door, he slipped into the club disarming and arming the alarm again. He didn't bother turning on any lights as he walked down the familiar hallway to his office. He could start by cleaning up this hell hole of an office.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel had no idea what he had done in a past life to end up with a guy like Micha. From the outside looking in, they probably appeared to be the worst couple in gay history. They had so little in common, their conversations were ninety percent flirting, and ten percent figuring out what to eat. As opposite as they were he found that he was still in love with Micha. If they broke up again, then he would accept the fact that they weren't meant to be together. But for now, he wasn't ready to throw in the towel. Until that day came, he was going to love Micha and try to be a good boyfriend. Samuel smirked as he was teased again. "Ah, c'mon you don't want a free peep show? If you happen to see something you like, maybe I could try to mimic it for you." he teased back. Samuel wasn't completely sold on the idea of a strip show. Mostly because there were too many permits to file for. Not to mention he was going to need extra security, temporary installations put in, along with an extended stage. It was too much work. He would rather go through the hassle of finding the next Skrillex than have to decide who shook their a** better. Hearing Micha speak again, he turned in his arms and looped his arms around his neck. "Oh I just know it's going to be great. If you really wanna freak her out, I'm not opposed to matching ugly Christmas sweaters." he replied, grinning. The idea of scarring his mother for life was amusing to him. It was one thing for her baby boy to come out of the closet. But to come in, hand in hand with another man looking like Rockefeller Plaza was something else entirely. The idea was pretty thrilling to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 am
          User Image

As much as he cared for Alaine, he couldn’t say Alaine felt the same. He was too closed off and never talking unless he needed to. Liam worried that by being gone for a month, he had ruined what they had if they even had anything to start with. He knew Alaine was constantly busy, but he felt needed which it why he wanted to take him out for dinner. Liam didn’t even care if it was take out and five minutes of conversation. He just wanted to spend time with Alaine. Liam wasn’t sure where things were going between them. He wondered if continuing this odd relationship was a good idea. Liam would have to talk to Alaine however before making any decisions. After all he was probably making a big deal out of nothing, and would end up looking like an idiot in the process.

Leaving the club, LIam headed back toward his apartment. He needed to check on his apartment plus gather his mail and pay bills, which he was not looking forward it. Being as it was still early in the morning traffic was light. It took him about thirty minutes to get back to where he lived. Liam parked his car in the underground garage parking attached to his apartment. He took the elevator to the second floor and got off. Liam walked down the hallway, as he fished his keys from his pocket. He opened the door and went inside shutting the door behind him. In a way he didn’t want to or really need to clean he just wanted to clear his head.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 am
          User Image

Sitting there as he held onto Samuel in the tub. He relaxed, however the water was starting to get a little cold. Micha knew they would have to get out eventually but he was not ready yet. He was too content just sitting there and talking. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke of trying to mimic some of the dancers. ”What, are you going to get your own strip pole too and install it in the house?” He asked teasing Samuel about the idea of a stripper pole. MIcha could only imagine however the thought did not appeal to him. Just being naked for enough to turn him on, he didn’t need to watch Samuel strip down and shake it, though it would be amusing to see. He watched as Samuel shifted and put his arms around his neck. Micha continued to hold onto his waist as he held onto him. He laughed softly at the idea of wearing ugly christmas sweater to Samuel’s parents christmas part. ”Mm. Sounds tempting I’ll have to go shopping closer toward Christmas and find one.” He teased, liking the idea of them wearing ugly sweaters to his parents house to announce they were together as well.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games