Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:59 pm
(lol ok.)

Nightbane got back to the castle, stepping over a dead guard.

Yuan made himself visible as he started clapping. "Well done...I didn't think you would get out of it. You must be so proud. However...my orders come first."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:04 pm
Juno nods softly, and stops hugging her. ".. I.. i think i was about to freeze you to death... " he says, panting a bit. "..Esuna... i think we are fine enough.. let's find the King. We have to tell him, EVERYTHING. This Yuan man cannot be trusted. ANYMORE. " he says, and grabs her and puts her on his shoulders, as a little kid. "Rest... i know you're getting tired... i would to, being a cherubim, though i'm not pretty small nor do i nag-

"Less talking.. more moving.." Esuna says, weakly.

Juno nods, and, a bit sweaty, he tells to Tomoe " Be on guard.. keep your ears pointing everywhere, like signal searchers... we cannot let anyone try to illusion us again, until we train enough to know how to break them..." he says, and winks at her, to show that he does not mean any hard feelings.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm
Yuan smiles. His eyes flash as he disappears again. Suddenly, to Axel, Tomoe, and Esuna the hallways change. The ones they could normally go through ended up being blocked. They were heading to a dead end.

(Brb, gotta do...well something. idk what it is yet, my godfather just wants me for something)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:08 pm
brb, need to help dad to put the kajak back in its place  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:11 pm
(And I g2g, might be on later tonight! see ya guys!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:17 pm
Juno runs, and sees the hallway become blocked. ".....Damnit... we're in a dead end..." he says.

Esuna holds on to him, and she says. "Look! it's.. Yuan!", pointing at him, to the source of the clapping.

Juno shows his fangs in anger. "Oh.... look who's here..". ..he says, stopping. "... And what kind of orders are that? A simple hallway trick won't faze me... nor will illusioning Ikasu again... you might not know it, Yuan... but i'm older than what i appear... i have more tricks up my own sleeve. "

And.. i too gtg, cuz i want to dry off (my lil bro soaked me) and i need to do some chores.. yes. I might see you guys later in the afternoon. See ya!  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:34 pm
(Lol, later. I might be going soon and when I do I'll probably be off for the night. Than my last week of this class.)

Yuan smiled. "Well that's all good and what not but personally I don't know why you are talking to the clone of myself when I'm right behind you." An illusion was sent to them as Yuan appeared in numerous places around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:44 am
(Yay I'm back!)

Yas finds the library and smiles. "Yess! This one finally found the library!" he said, smiling brightly. He enters and looks around. "Huh... this place is bigger than expected.... oh well..." he said as he began to search.

--

Tomoe looked around, seeing all of the Yuan clones. "Wha-- oh no.. an Illusion..." she said as she got closer to Juno.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 pm
(Sorry I won't be on much until the weekend. My cousins are visiting from Italy, I have NO idea what they are saying since they don't speak English. I'm reading HP: The Deathly Hallows (No spoilers but it's sad) and well...my mom is just being lustig (german). I'll be on maybe an hour a day at night if I'm lucky. Sorry.)

Yuan laughed as he disappeared with all of his illusions. "I'll be back..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:07 pm
(ha that sux XDD) she looks around "whats going on?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 pm
(Eeeep! I wanna read that book so badly! Thanks for not spoiling anything! ^___^ Oh.... lol tough luck)

Tomoe sighed softly as she noticed that the illusions vanished. "Thank goodness..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 pm
(Yeah they are nice...but unless I can figure out fusing spanish and latin together I have and will have no clue lol. Don't worry I won't spoil anything...unless you ask but then only on pm lol)

Nightbane strode into the castle as he climbed the stairs. He saw Tomoe and Juno standing there...and Yuan behind them...

Yuan was smiling. He had made it seemed like he had gone when he really just sent out another illusion. He smiled thinking of how to kill them quickly without alerting anyone.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:33 pm
Yas kept looking around the library. "Oh... fiddlesticks.. it's not here... but it is supposed to! At least that's what sensei said..." he said and sighed. "Oh well...." he exited the library.

--

Tomoe smiled a bit as she walked toward her room. "I'm glad that's over with...." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Yuan smiled as he suddenly grabbed Tomoe and sent an illusion to Juno that she had merely kept walking. The illusion made him think and hear differently from what was happening. He looked at Tomoe, "I'll start by getting rid of you..."  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 pm
Juno sighed too, feeling a rush of relief, looking around to double check. "Well... at least he's gone.." he says, looking at Tomoe. "You are alright? I hope you and Esuna are alright..

Esuna lifts her head from his, holding onto Juno tightly, as a child holding on to her father. "....No.. he's still around... well.. the stench of the smell is around..." she says, holding her staff to her eyes, flashing a bit of dark blue.

Of course she can smell dark illusion spells.. or dark spells.. knowing who she grew up with.. Juno thinks, checking arond still.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games