Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixNeko

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
I was going to go into a long response, but discoverd Diana had yet again said everything I was going to say.

I can understand you fearing for your friend, but just going around their back like this. It would be one thing if she was a ten year old, but she is a grown adult. She is doing nothing wronge by leaving her parents. You say you know her, but you can't even seem to understand how bad she is hurting right now. Even though her parent's might not be hitting her, there are far things worse in life than physical pain. Just look at all the people who commit sucide because of the way they are treated.

Doomie needs support right now, not one of her supposedly best friends, telling her she is imagining her problems. To hold her back because your afraid of loosing her is beyond selfish.

On that note, it also sounds like you are not the best judge in character's. Saying your parents beat you because they love you is a bunch of bullshit. Sure they might love you, but the beating is never something done out of love.

I would laugh at you if this wasn't so serious.

I might be selfish, but I'm being selfish to help someone. I supported her ever since I met her, listened to her problems and commented where it was needed. Maybe I sounded a little off and harsh, but I don't think she's imagining. Actually, my opinion is nothing in all of this. I can't recall if I ever mentioned my doubts about her parents abusing her the way she says they do, but I can recall saying that her parents were not doing the right thing and they were being too harsh toward her. If she so chooses to leave, I will support her, it's the least I can do.

And, would you rather reprimend your kid if he/she met up with a sexual predator thinking it was friend, or would you be so mad and worried and scared that you would slap your kid in spite of it all?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm
Anyway, I don't want to see any more comments about this subject, I see that no one is understanding enough. You need to be in the situation to feel what I feel.

Oh and, don't get me wrong, I know that what I did will not stop her, it will not make her go back home and ity does make me feel guilty. I'm human, selfish and all, but not that kind of selfish person. I'm sure Doomie will open her eyes and see what is happening, this experience will only prove that to her.

You all who think that this was utterly wrong, have twisted minds and want nothing more than your friends to die. It's all I have to say.

To the mods:

Please delete my posts, including the thread I made earlier. I would like you to delete the answers regarding my posts also. The message I've written will be sent to Doomie anyway.

I will talk to her, maybe I can still try to talk to her instead. Explain how I feel about the situation. Know that I did not intend to force into anything and that the decision is still hers to take.

VixNeko

OG Player

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:10 pm
I never know what people say to me is sincere or not. I try to make my remarks as simple and harmless, but I seem to get rather cryptic answers in return.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:13 pm
BiNeko
-Deleted as Requested-

Maybe I have not met Doomie in person, but I know her. And if you were to talk to her she would tell you such. And while I do not know you that does not put you above judgment for what you did.

You seem to feel that you were trying to save her life when that is a lie, you just didn't want to let her go. If you wanted to save Doomie you would have been a true friend and supported her decisions. You do not know what is best when it comes to how she decides to live her life.

You ask what if it doesn't work out, but is that really anyway to think? Do you honestly never try and better your own life because their may be risks? Some things are worth fighting for, taking those big risks because, you know, things may very well work out for the better.

Just keep in mind that your selfish actions could have condemned someone you say you care for to a life of misery. A live, to her, isn't worth living. Don't you think that maybe she is well aware and is willing to take the risks? In any case, it isn't your decision to make it is Doomie's and you should be more respectful. As far as I can tell, everyone that knows her here on the guild cares a hell of a lot more for her welfare than you do.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:14 pm
BiNeko
-Deleted as Requested-
I am merely responding to your post, which you seem to be changing by the minute in posts after it. It sounds to me like you really don't know what is going on. You can't seem to decide who you want to put your trust in and are just running around in circles. I can't fault you for telling if you truely think there is some perve slasher waiting for doomie at the end of her flight, but you don't seem to want to accept any wrong doing. Honestly, I don't know why you didn't just pm this to Doomie instead of posting it in the main forum and making your beytral public.

As for the second half of your statement, I don't know what that is in refrence to, however, no I would not smack my kid because some perv was trying to get in their pants. All I know, is you said your parents' beat you. Perhaps you don't grasp what the word beat means, because a one time slap on the cheek does not count.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:16 pm
Wile I can understand the fear and worry, I agree with Dia. neutral
Agreed with Kriss too.

Rainey - Its hard to tell if somones being sinsere or not, true. Especialy if its on the net. in real life, its easy to tell because of suttle jestures and voice tones.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 pm
BiNeko

You all who think that this was utterly wrong, have twisted minds and want nothing more than your friends to die. It's all I have to say.

Right, we all want our friends to die. rolleyes What, are you crazy? Is that it? Seems to me you would rather see your friends suffer rather than helping them make a better life for themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:20 pm
BiNeko
Anyway, I don't want to see any more comments about this subject, I see that no one is understanding enough. You need to be in the situation to feel what I feel.

Oh and, don't get me wrong, I know that what I did will not stop her, it will not make her go back home and ity does make me feel guilty. I'm human, selfish and all, but not that kind of selfish person. I'm sure Doomie will open her eyes and see what is happening, this experience will only prove that to her.

To the mods:

Please delete my posts, including the thread I made earlier. I would like you to delete the answers regarding my posts also. The message I've written will be sent to Doomie anyway.

I will talk to her, maybe I can still try to talk to her instead. Explain how I feel about the situation. Know that I did not intend to force into anything and that the decision is still hers to take.
So because no one agrees with you, your just going to act like everyone else is wrong but you. Real sign of maturaty.

Anways, I will delete your posts that were quoted by others, though you can go back and erase the messages you posted yourself. I am also not going to touch anyone elses responses because it is up to them to decide if they want to remove what they typed.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Diana Vulpes
BiNeko

Right, we all want our friends to die. rolleyes What, are you crazy? Is that it? Seems to me you would rather see your friends suffer rather than helping them make a better life for themselves.
Of corse Dia! The logical jump between "you dont agree with me" and "you want your friends to die" is obvious! rofl im sorry. it made me laugh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 pm
In other news, my attempts to revive my printer from it's evil sleep have failed. I now have zero faith in any of Dell's products. XP

Dell, ******** you, ******** your screwed up printers, and give me my money back, bitches. mad

*seethes*  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:52 pm
I really hope this issue with Doomie doesn't spawn flame wars.

How she chooses to live her life is her choice, no one else's. And yes, one can have concerns and such, but in the end it is not our place to decide for her.

Oh..and just because someone is an online friend doesn't mean they care any less than someone who's a friend that's met them in person.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:58 pm
I think what BiNeko was trying to say was "I'm her real life friend, I know her and her ways better than you people here on Gaia do." Which has the potential to be true, seeing as how there may be things that Doomie does not tell us and yet tells her real life friends and such like.

In any case, Doomie will do what is best for her. I have complete faith in HER decision making capabilities and know that she will be happier off elsewhere, farther away from her parents. You would hold her back out of the fact that you think what she feels is incorrect and wrong? How can you possibly understand what she's thinking, unless you're some sort of mind reader.....which is highly unlikely.

Just leave Doomie to her life and live your own. I learned in life that you can't manage the world and it's problems by yourself. Get used to it.  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:34 pm
CoffeeFox
It is not fun to work at a grocery store on the first day of any given month. Especially this day of all days, it being the beginning of the Labor Day weekend. We didn't have that many people, but the ones that we did have had MASSIVE carts brimming with groceries. To add insult to injury, a whole pallet full of milk spoiled. Do you have any idea how much milk that is? That's like......geez.......80-90 gallons maybe...might be less, might be more......but that's a ton.

Also, I was not supposed to be working today, but my boss called, said someone had called in sick, could I sub for him, I said sure. And thus my day began.

Oh well, it's more money for me. Tee hee. iI just love money. Money money money.

And my printer won't work. Son of a b***h, it's brand NEW. Straight from Dell, a replacement printer for the other one that broke. Now this one says that the holders for the ink cartridges, the carriers, are jammed. The printer thinks the ink cartridges are the thing that's obstructing it from moving. Damn damn damn. >.<

Yeah, this time of year is kinda scary. I work at a restaurant, and we were all preparing for a late night rush since it's football season. This means games, which means hungry crowds of people late at night, usually right before we close. x_X; Much to our relief, we didn't get hit bad... I think the game went long or something. We did get a bus load of people last night though...like, a volleyball team or something. ten minutes before we close, not too many staff still there, and we see the bus pull up and it's just like..." Oh s**t... eek "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:40 am
Umm....whaa???????? Honestly, I'm only off for a few HOURS and things go crazy.... rolleyes

Umm...news to report: I just had a few hours long convo with my old boyfriend in Vermont (I have a hard time putting "ex" in that sentence..... sweatdrop ). It made me SO homesick....I just gotta stick this Miami thing out... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:44 am
... I won't ask what happened but please someone tell me Doomie is ok... This all just kinda scared me half to death.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games